Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3918445;
    FYI - The Bachelorette will be repeated tonight from 9:00 to 11:00 in case anyone wants to watch it again.
    Thank you.I missed the RC so I am going to watch it tonight.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3918444;
    I'm sure she IS over Jake now. I meant during his season. I dont think she left the show because Jake wasn't a good fit. I think she was crazy about him.
    I agree with you that on the show she was crazy about him (or acted like she was). However, I also believe being the smart girl that she is, that she saw the handwriting on the wall - that she was not his #1. In my honest opinion, she didn't want to be rejected (not given a rose) and decided to get out with work as an excuse. Face it, she said in PIs several times that she wanted Vienna gone, that she talked to Jake about it, but he still kept on keeping V. Then when she was home, it was the perfect time to check on her job -- and oh guess what, surprise, it was come back to work or loose your job. According to Chris H, they had to hold up the FRC at F4, for over two hours, I believe, while she cryed and tried to get Jake to say stay -- Jake just said do what you need to do. So she left - What leads credience to me that she left while still professing she was falling in love with Jake, is that she could see that Jake was favoring Vienna. Somewhere in one of the threads either in this board or FORT, it is stated that the women in the house went to the producers because Jake and Vienna were always hitting each other on the butts or interacting and the producers told Jake and Vienna to calm it down. I know that this is not exactuly how the poster worded it, but it is close. You can get the point I'm trying to make, I'm sure. Of course, I like Ali - I want her to be happy and to choose someone. You can never convince me that work was the ONLY reason she left Jake's season. This is just my honest opinion, and hope no one takes it as that I don't like Ali. I like her a lot and wish her well in her journey.

I agree with your assessment. I do believe that Ali was into Jake and was falling for him. It has been 6 months since she left the Bachelor bubble and she is obviously very happy with her decision and her life. I like how she stated confidently that it is time to move on.

I'm also convinced that she is in love with her F1 and wanted to ensure her F1 that publicly she is over Jake.

This is sorta that way Melissa handled it with Jason. She felt that they were not meant to be after the fantasy world.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3918500;
    I agree with you that on the show she was crazy about him (or acted like she was). However, I also believe being the smart girl that she is, that she saw the handwriting on the wall - that she was not his #1. In my honest opinion, she didn't want to be rejected (not given a rose) and decided to get out with work as an excuse. Face it, she said in PIs several times that she wanted Vienna gone, that she talked to Jake about it, but he still kept on keeping V. Then when she was home, it was the perfect time to check on her job -- and oh guess what, surprise, it was come back to work or loose your job. According to Chris H, they had to hold up the FRC at F4, for over two hours, I believe, while she cryed and tried to get Jake to say stay -- Jake just said do what you need to do. So she left - What leads credience to me that she left while still professing she was falling in love with Jake, is that she could see that Jake was favoring Vienna. Somewhere in one of the threads either in this board or FORT, it is stated that the women in the house went to the producers because Jake and Vienna were always hitting each other on the butts or interacting and the producers told Jake and Vienna to calm it down. I know that this is not exactuly how the poster worded it, but it is close. You can get the point I'm trying to make, I'm sure. Of course, I like Ali - I want her to be happy and to choose someone. You can never convince me that work was the ONLY reason she left Jake's season. This is just my honest opinion, and hope no one takes it as that I don't like Ali. I like her a lot and wish her well in her journey.
    I think it is difficult for us as viewers to understand and imagine how "the bubble" affects the contestants' emotions and perceptions, and even this varies depending on the individuals and how susceptible they are to manipulation and isolation. I agree that in Ali's case, while she was feeling a very strong connection with Jake, she also was probably troubled by the "Vienna situation", especially as it would feed into her own insecurities and history of having men choosing someone else over her. Add in the risk of losing her job, and the fact that Jake couldn't assure her of his feelings, and it probably convinced her that leaving was her best option at the time. In retrospect, since I have no doubt that she got over him very quickly once back at home (I think we all know now that her phone call to Jake was clearly her audition to be the next Bachelorette), she probably sees her ability to make the choice to leave as proof that she wasn't really in love with him and that she suspected at the time that he wasn't right for her.

IN THIS ISSUE: Ali Fedotowsky’s Emotional Return to the Mansion
    Fedotowsky admits her arrival at the Bachelorette mansion was very emotional (the series airs Mondays at 9 p.m. on ABC). This gorgeous Spanish-style estate overlooking the canyons of L.A. is the same home where she was romanced by Jake Pavelka on The Bachelor last season — and although she’s tried to forget him, it’s been very hard.

“I definitely have a lot of memories here,” Ali, 25, told OK! during an exclusive interview and photo shoot. “I had a little flashback of sitting on the end of the couch and Jake pulling me away for my first one-on-one.”

During her time in the house, spunky Ali became a real contender for the Dallas airline pilot’s heart, but her decision to put her career before Jake and leave the show to go back to her job at Facebook cost her his love.

By the time Ali had a change of heart and tried to come back to the mansion, Jake was already having strong feelings for season winner Vienna Girardi.

Today, returning to the house, Ali admits it was a hard lesson to have learned.

“It took a while, but everyone needs time to heal,” she tells OK!. “Now, when I think of Jake, I think that he’s happy, and I’m happy for him.”
    IN THIS ISSUE: Ali Fedotowsky’s Emotional Return to the Mansion | OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

When I was at the store today I picked up the new In Touch magazine and read the article about Ali and the "Bad Boys". The three that were profiled were Roberto, Ty Brown, and Justin.

For Roberto it said that Ali and him made out a lot during the season. It also said that he might be exaggerating his college baseball career to seem cooler (thier words). It had an insider quoted as saying you could tell from night one that Ali and Roberto had a lot of chemistry. The article hinted that they knew Roberto makes it far. They also said Ali better be careful because she might get her heart broken "if" she picks one of the "bad boy" heartbreaker types.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I can't remember where I read it - but there is another article out there (and probably posted on this board ) that tries to paint Roberto as a not so nice guy. Until I see it with my own 2 eyes I won't believe it.

Justin I understand - Ty could be another Wes, but I don't get that smarmy vibe from him. Looks like they dont' know about Craig M or Frank.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3918588;
    I can't remember where I read it - but there is another article out there (and probably posted on this board ) that tries to paint Roberto as a not so nice guy. Until I see it with my own 2 eyes I won't believe it.

Justin I understand - Ty could be another Wes, but I don't get that smarmy vibe from him. Looks like they dont' know about Craig M or Frank.
    I wonder if he is really a bad boy.....I guess we will all see in the coming weeks.

He can be my bad boy any day.

Doubtful - unless someone knows stuff we dont' and are judging their comments on episode 1 then i question their credibility. I expect Roberto to end up being a 'heartbreaker', but if he's F2 isn't he supposed to be the heartbroken?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3918592;
    Doubtful - unless someone knows stuff we dont' and are judging their comments on episode 1 then i question their credibility. I expect Roberto to end up being a 'heartbreaker', but if he's F2 isn't he supposed to be the heartbroken?
    Yeah he is supposed to be the one who will be heartbroken, lol! I bet some of it is based on his looks. He just looks like one of those bad boys, but I'm hoping he proves them wrong.