Page 96 of 535 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3893829;
    I agree. If RS thinks he's about to get scooped (again) he'll come out with the info early, like he did during Jason's season.
    That he would - I wouldn't mind getting what he knows now and getting the rest when the season is over - giving us what he has now would be awesome!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

RS has a new post up, but it's basically a bunch of nothing. He talked about AI, then another 2 paragraphs about Bette which says absolutely nothing. He commented that the press release came out early & that he knows all of the first & last names of the big players & he's know the F2. Filming should be completed today & he alluded to releasing the outcome before TPTB release the names & bio pics of the guys. Basically he says he'll release everything at one time when he finds out who Ali chooses.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3894377;
    RS has a new post up, but it's basically a bunch of nothing. He talked about AI, then another 2 paragraphs about Bette which says absolutely nothing. He commented that the press release came out early & that he knows all of the first & last names of the big players & he's know the F2. Filming should be completed today & he alluded to releasing the outcome before TPTB release the names & bio pics of the guys. Basically he says he'll release everything at one time when he finds out who Ali chooses.
    Yeah - he has already said that = so I'm not surprised he's holding everything til he can spill everything - and if the season is wrapping as we speak, no doubt he'll have that blog up and spilling way before bios come out - which should be middle of next week.

I'm sure he already has it drafted and is just waiting for the season to end to plug in the rest. Could mean we have everything by Friday/Saturday.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3894380;
    Yeah - he has already said that = so I'm not surprised he's holding everything til he can spill everything - and if the season is wrapping as we speak, no doubt he'll have that blog up and spilling way before bios come out - which should be middle of next week.

I'm sure he already has it drafted and is just waiting for the season to end to plug in the rest. Could mean we have everything by Friday/Saturday.
    I wish we could have it by this Friday or Saturday. He's supposed to have family coming this weekend, so I doubt he'll release anything this weekend. This is the time of season I get antsy & want more info. Everything seems to go quite from HTDs until the end & I run out of things to read. I want more!!!! I'm ready for SCs so I can practice sleuthing SC 101.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

After DWTS last night, I realized why I like knowing who F1 is.....

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3894340;
    Reality Steve's blog is up. He only mentions the press release and filming should be wrapping up today. He said he wasn't going to release the info in pieces and would do it all at one time.
    If RS is right about filming wrapping today, which was our original date for the FRC here, then how could that FB guy be right that said the MTP was Monday and Tuesday (Yesterday). Somebody is wrong because there has to be two days for the LCD. Anyone have any other info about this? Someone here posted that the FB guy was legit and knows what he is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3894543;
    If RS is right about filming wrapping today, which was our original date for the FRC here, then how could that FB guy be right that said the MTP was Monday and Tuesday (Yesterday). Somebody is wrong because there has to be two days for the LCD. Anyone have any other info about this? Someone here posted that the FB guy was legit and knows what he is talking about.
    IF - and I say IF with some question - they FB guy is correct - the families left on SAT - MTP would be sunday - for both families - LCD's would be mon/tue - FRC would be today
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FB guy said the MTP were Monday and Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3894607;
    FB guy said the MTP were Monday and Tuesday.
    Then the RC CAN't be today - or - he could be wrong on that point
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Whoa, whoa, whoa; who is FB guy and do both sets of parents head out for the MTP or just Ali's????