Page 95 of 535 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by hate2love;3893796;
    I say RS won't be able to hold back all of it and will reveal a bit in him column tomorrow.
    I agree. If RS thinks he's about to get scooped (again) he'll come out with the info early, like he did during Jason's season.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3893617;
    Does Cash know if it has anything to do with 9/11. I know she said he's one of the good guys but does not get the girl.
    I think that 9/11 theory is a good one. The story could have started during his interview process, maybe he was the one TPTB were talking about seeing him fall in love with Ali (or maybe not). When he got face time with Ali, he probably spoke about losing someone close to him. Finds out he's going to NY and then the emotions start flowing for him. Has a 1:1 with Ali and goes to ground zero just as Ali went to her Grandmother's house. He probably even thought about getting a tat before to memorialize his loved one and the overwhelming emotion with the visit frees him and he decides to get the tattoo. Another thought...maybe Ali has a tattoo to memorialize her grandmother and that makes him decide to get a tat to memorialize his loved one.
    Well, being that the press release mentions Instyle Photoshoot, Lion King, a private Concert and we already know about museum date, I'd guess there was nothing at ground zero.

Quote Originally Posted by hate2love;3893836;
    Well, being that the press release mentions Instyle Photoshoot, Lion King, a private Concert and we already know about museum date, I'd guess there was nothing at ground zero.
    What about the scavenger hunt. Maybe they "find" Ali at the concert hall where the Lion King is performed and that's when those 7 try out for her to pick one of them to perform with her that night. It's probably those 7 in the photo we have of them standing on the street corner. Maybe the guy she picks for that date can really sing and was so overwhelmed by the experience of singing on Broadway that he got a tatoo to commemorate the occasion. Just another guess.

I am pretty sure the pictures of the guys at Times Square were on the same day as the Times Square photo....

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3894181;
    What about the scavenger hunt. Maybe they "find" Ali at the concert hall where the Lion King is performed and that's when those 7 try out for her to pick one of them to perform with her that night. It's probably those 7 in the photo we have of them standing on the street corner. Maybe the guy she picks for that date can really sing and was so overwhelmed by the experience of singing on Broadway that he got a tatoo to commemorate the occasion. Just another guess.
    I can't imagine Ali & date performing in Lion King. I think it would be too much of a disruption for the general public. Maybe it was just a private thing with a few of the performers like they did for Jake in the comedy club. The club was closed for a private party when Jake & the other bettes were "performing" there.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3894225 View Post
    I can't imagine Ali & date performing in Lion King. I think it would be too much of a disruption for the general public. Maybe it was just a private thing with a few of the performers like they did for Jake in the comedy club. The club was closed for a private party when Jake & the other bettes were "performing" there.
    Actually - I have seen on the Disney Channel where they brought in a Disney Channel star - put them in full makeup and taught them how to do the opening procession - for that they walk on stage with an animal and then up onto the stage and wave the animal around (I think it was a bird) - the star totally blended in and no one would know she was there. They taught her the part in less than an hour. So I do think it could easily be done.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3894181;
    I agree, the scavenger hunt was probably seven guys and the clue about the "jungle" would make sense in regards to "Lion King", but Cash said the tattoo was after a 1-1, not a group date. So, either concert or museum date???

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3894245;
    Actually - I have seen on the Disney Channel where they brought in a Disney Channel star - put them in full makeup and taught them how to do the opening procession - for that they walk on stage with an animal and then up onto the stage and wave the animal around (I think it was a bird) - the star totally blended in and no one would know she was there. They taught her the part in less than an hour. So I do think it could easily be done.
    But what about the ABC cameras, etc.? Wouldn't they have disturbed the audience that night? You'd think someone in the audience would have comemnted on it.

I don't think I would think anything about a camera filming a show I went to.

Look at how many people were at Hollywood and Highlands and we heard nothing about that.

And I will never forget how many people must have seen Brad and his dates at a Circus where he announced on a microphone who he was giving a rose to yet we never heard anythign!

Reality Steve's blog is up. He only mentions the press release and filming should be wrapping up today. He said he wasn't going to release the info in pieces and would do it all at one time.