Page 94 of 535 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3893532;
    Maybe this guy lost a loved one on 9/11 and he and Ali went to ground zero as part of their date and that's what affected him so much. Cash did say the tatoo had nothing to do with Ali.
    Does Cash know if it has anything to do with 9/11. I know she said he's one of the good guys but does not get the girl.
    I think that 9/11 theory is a good one. The story could have started during his interview process, maybe he was the one TPTB were talking about seeing him fall in love with Ali (or maybe not). When he got face time with Ali, he probably spoke about losing someone close to him. Finds out he's going to NY and then the emotions start flowing for him. Has a 1:1 with Ali and goes to ground zero just as Ali went to her Grandmother's house. He probably even thought about getting a tat before to memorialize his loved one and the overwhelming emotion with the visit frees him and he decides to get the tattoo. Another thought...maybe Ali has a tattoo to memorialize her grandmother and that makes him decide to get a tat to memorialize his loved one.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3893603;
    I totally agree -- each season MF tries to outdo the season before. This is looking to shape up to be the top in tabloid talk, most "stuff" going down, controversial, bla, bla bla. I just hope that if Ali does find her solemate, that MF at least gives us some of the good, and not all the other happenings. I'm a romantic at heart and once all the fog and smoke settles, I want to see some part of love in the end. Just my honest feelings.
    TA.

I would also like to see as many of the 'side' contestants characters as possible. These are interesting young men who has chosen to put themselves out there for all to see.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

KK4
    FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3893617;
    Does Cash know if it has anything to do with 9/11. I know she said he's one of the good guys but does not get the girl.
    I think that 9/11 theory is a good one. The story could have started during his interview process, maybe he was the one TPTB were talking about seeing him fall in love with Ali (or maybe not). When he got face time with Ali, he probably spoke about losing someone close to him. Finds out he's going to NY and then the emotions start flowing for him. Has a 1:1 with Ali and goes to ground zero just as Ali went to her Grandmother's house. He probably even thought about getting a tat before to memorialize his loved one and the overwhelming emotion with the visit frees him and he decides to get the tattoo. Another thought...maybe Ali has a tattoo to memorialize her grandmother and that makes him decide to get a tat to memorialize his loved one.
    I really hope MF doesn't try to manipulate the profound impact 9/11 had and continues to have for many people. That would be too painful to watch. I lost dear friends that day....To hope he would be tasteful about it is a pipe-dream for me.

FORT Fan

from Bloomers:
    Perhaps this is Kasey? Was he let go during this time?

The guess on 9/11 seemed a good one considering there is an emotional pull connected to the city. On well.....
    ====================

I am think this may be Kasey as well. He owns a fighter magazine, so ground zero will probably means a lot to him.

(I am not sure if his fighter magazine has anything to do with firefighter).
    Last edited by TandAfan07; 05-04-2010 at 04:00 PM.

I assumed Kasey's magazine was for and about Calif. firefighters til someone posted a cover from it a few days ago. It was a pic of a nasty mean looking wrestler/fighter type dude.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3893646;
    I assumed Kasey's magazine was for and about Calif. firefighters til someone posted a cover from it a few days ago. It was a pic of a nasty mean looking wrestler/fighter type dude.
    Yeah it was a mag about actual fighters.
    Like MMA fighters or something like that.

I just came over from "Sleuthing Media" thread where there is a very long breakdown of Ali's season. It is mentioned that one bach tried to woo Ali by playing a ukelele. There was a guy named Hunter on RS's site who had a Youtube video of him playing the ukelele. I know he was dismissed as having been on the show, but I don't remember why. Does anyone else remember or maybe it was tht he had already been eliminated. I don't know if we have him in the master list over here..gotta go check.

I'm getting so turned around in here with what lists we can post where.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3893666;
    I just came over from "Sleuthing Media" thread where there is a very long breakdown of Ali's season. It is mentioned that one bach tried to woo Ali by playing a ukelele. There was a guy named Hunter on RS's site who had a Youtube video of him playing the ukelele. I know he was dismissed as having been on the show, but I don't remember why. Does anyone else remember or maybe it was tht he had already been eliminated. I don't know if we have him in the master list over here..gotta go check.

I'm getting so turned around in here with what lists we can post where.
    Hunter wasn't ever dismissed as being on the show. RS said he was there, so he was there. He didn't think he made it very far, though. I took that to mean that Hunter was already at home by the time he reported about him.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3893674;
    Hunter wasn't ever dismissed as being on the show. RS said he was there, so he was there. He didn't think he made it very far, though. I took that to mean that Hunter was already at home by the time he reported about him.
    Thanks, Cash. I always have the hardest time keeping everything straight at this point. I don't know how y'll manage to keep who should have gone on what date, etc. Congrats!!!!
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

I say RS won't be able to hold back all of it and will reveal a bit in him column tomorrow.