Page 9 of 535 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109509 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 5345

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

  1. #81
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    151

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3878404;
    Sheesh what could be more scandalous than Roz-gate ... I agree I think it's Tenley though it would make my year if it was Vienna!

    I am thinking Tahiti is the final location now that Turkey has been confirmed.

    Also, I am guessing that confirmed Turkey will not be discussed in the sleuthing thread ... WOOT I think I nailed my first sleuthing/spoiling distinction!!!
    I agree that outright spoilers shouldn't be in the sleuthing thread but at the same time I'd sure like the sleuthers looking around Turkey. I'm thinking some of the resorts on the beach are a good possibility - they'd want commercial tourism, are probably beautiful, and would feel safer to the show.

  2. #82
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Another thing that hasn't happened on the show is a call from a recent ex who hs just found out she's pregnant. It's also not that far fetched. I'm not trying to get graphic, but if they broke up recently, it's not uncommon to have that last time booty call after the breakup, maybe right before he went on the show. That would be something that TPTB couldn't orchestrate, but they would certainly take advantage of that situation. I'm sure TPTB would let the ex-gf put a call into the bach to drop that bombshell.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  3. #83
    FORT Fogey veg_out's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,610

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Any chance that Ali's guest from last season is Kathryn? Her tweets are now private.

  4. #84
    FORT Fogey veg_out's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,610

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3878481;
    Another thing that hasn't happened on the show is a call from a recent ex who hs just found out she's pregnant. I'm sure TPTB would let the ex-gf put a call into the bach to drop that bombshell.
    Huh. That's a good idea, SS.

  5. #85
    Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,563

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    RS hasn't said anything on his blog that wasn't said here before. Alluding to something 'scandalous' isn't new -- the last however-many seasons, there's been something scandalous. And they were always something 'new'.

    I said this months ago and I still feel this way -- if TPTB showed a guy getting interested in another guy, then that would be way too problematic and could create some major problems with anti-gay sentiments. Because, if some guy went on the show for Ali and then suddenly he's being hit on by another guy? That would create a whole lotta distrust between the guys, in this season and any upcoming ones. This is why I don't think this is the scenario. However, since their frame of mind is any publicity is good publicity, they might not care.

    What I'm wondering is if we'll actually see (a) Ali show some interest in a person who's not a Bachelor (a la Matt Grant) OR (b) we'll see a guy go after Tenley (since I think she's the visitor from last season.) Not sure about (b) though b/c I remember somebody hitting on Shannon or 1 of Trista's other friends during her season. :nono But these 2 scenarios are things that have never happened (officially) and are things TPTB couldn't have planned in advance.

    I'm still 'out' on whether Turkey was in the mix.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

    “I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

  6. #86
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,406

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3878469;
    The key to figuring this one out, I think, lies in the "never happened and wasn't planned by TPTB." It could very well be that a contestant's divorce hasn't been finalized, though that would take a pathological liar to pass the battery of psych tests PLUS the 2-4+weeks in the house. I am inclined to think that they may just work this "surprise" scandal to their benefit. Last season, unspoiled friends thought that Rozgate was with another FEMALE in the house. Since they like to revisit things--and given that this scandal fell in their laps and was not engineered--I'm leaning on the side of a "coming out." Talk about ratings.

    ABC danced around same sex relationships on several shows including Greys Anatomy and Brothers/Sisters and Ugly Bette. It could very well be time that it happens.

    What other never happened/not planned scandals could it be?
    that was due to the SCs that ran during the voiceovers about the scandal - I can't remember the wording, but I remember them showing Corrie and someone else lying together, I think Corrie was getting under the covers (?) - I'm sure someone with a better memory remembers what I'm talking about.

    ETA: It was Tenley and Corrie under a blanket.
    Last edited by anders332; 04-16-2010 at 01:47 PM.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  7. #87
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3878404;
    Sheesh what could be more scandalous than Roz-gate ... I agree I think it's Tenley though it would make my year if it was Vienna!

    I am thinking Tahiti is the final location now that Turkey has been confirmed.

    Also, I am guessing that confirmed Turkey will not be discussed in the sleuthing thread ... WOOT I think I nailed my first sleuthing/spoiling distinction!!!
    Hey, maybe Jake and Vienna showed up to give her some tips on luuuv or just Vienna telling her how "to get her man". You know, shake your boobs in his face, as the other girls in the house said V said she was going to do to Jake.

    Since RS confirmed Turkey, wasn't it the same crew source who tweeted Tahiti as well. If that's the case, we can be pretty sure that the FDs will be in Tahiti.

    TPTB certainly are going around the world for this season. This is going to be a great season as far as the scenery goes and I hope the eye candy looks good as well.

  8. #88
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3878469;
    The key to figuring this one out, I think, lies in the "never happened and wasn't planned by TPTB." It could very well be that a contestant's divorce hasn't been finalized, though that would take a pathological liar to pass the battery of psych tests PLUS the 2-4+weeks in the house. I am inclined to think that they may just work this "surprise" scandal to their benefit. Last season, unspoiled friends thought that Rozgate was with another FEMALE in the house. Since they like to revisit things--and given that this scandal fell in their laps and was not engineered--I'm leaning on the side of a "coming out." Talk about ratings.

    ABC danced around same sex relationships on several shows including Greys Anatomy and Brothers/Sisters and Ugly Bette. It could very well be time that it happens.

    What other never happened/not planned scandals could it be?
    RS says the scandal happened mid-season, so it might have happened in NYC and that's why it was a 11/9 RC instead of a 12/9 RC. Someone here posted while Ali and the guys were filming in NYC that someone tweeted that a reality show was filming at their workplace. After further sleuthing, someone said this person worked at a "gentlemans club". Maybe it WAS Ali's guys there or at least one of them. Just speculating. Wouldn't that be funny and if that happened, I'm just wondering how Ali handled that "coming out" or more likely "getting caught".

  9. #89
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    151

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Re: Portugal, Iceland, Tahiti, Turkey - do any hotel chains have a hotel each place? I know InterContinental has one in Tahiti and Turkey - sorry not enough time to look right now. Just a remote possibility that a chain offered a package deal to ABC? It would make it much more convenient for the show production. Just trying to think of ways to narrow down the possibilities.

  10. #90
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityAlert;3878477;
    I agree that outright spoilers shouldn't be in the sleuthing thread but at the same time I'd sure like the sleuthers looking around Turkey. I'm thinking some of the resorts on the beach are a good possibility - they'd want commercial tourism, are probably beautiful, and would feel safer to the show.
    Someone posted here that their friend was in Turkey and a filming crew was in the lobby of her hotel and she saw CH standing outside. If I'm not mistaken, she gave the name of the hotel her friend was staying at. That would definitely be very helpful to sleuthers when the sc come out. They could look up the hotel and the rooms and see if any of the sc match and also who is in those sc so we would know who made it to the F6 or 7. They must have gone to Turkey after Iceland and then to Portugal from Turkey.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.