Page 8 of 535 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108508 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

In fairness, he has said he doesn't know much and posted what he did know - locations, and another mid-season scandal, I can't wait to find out what this is all about. And anyone other than Tenley appearing doesn't make sense.

Since the season hasn't even started yet, I'm surprised he's even bothering, but I guess with the interest that is being shown pre-season, at least we know he's on it, and we will be getting more information. He seems to have solidified a source that may spill the outcome before the season even starts.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

eh, i didn't mind that. the season is not even done filming, what do you expect? once again, this is WAY more than has ever been known at this point.

the big information to take away from that article is confirmation of filming in Turkey. the rest is fluff, but it does promise more to come.

it definitely wasn't a "column" though, i think that was just to keep his email from overflowing until he got his column up later today. i'm very much looking forward to his take on survivor, and i'm curious what he says about american idol (though i completely disagree with his musical tastes apparently!)

ha! anders, you beat me to it, pretty much the same way i was thinking about it.
    _(Moo!)

yeah, in the very first paragraph he tells people to stop emalling him asking him who Ali picks, since the season isn't even finished taping.

HTDS starting about nowish - so it should all be wrapping by in about 3 weeks - 1wk for HTDS, 1 wk for travel and FDs, 1 wk for LCDs and FRC - right?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Sheesh what could be more scandalous than Roz-gate ... I agree I think it's Tenley though it would make my year if it was Vienna!

I am thinking Tahiti is the final location now that Turkey has been confirmed.

Also, I am guessing that confirmed Turkey will not be discussed in the sleuthing thread ... WOOT I think I nailed my first sleuthing/spoiling distinction!!!

Watch it be, one of the guys makes a move on Tenley.... lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3878404;
    Sheesh what could be more scandalous than Roz-gate ... I agree I think it's Tenley though it would make my year if it was Vienna!

I am thinking Tahiti is the final location now that Turkey has been confirmed.

Also, I am guessing that confirmed Turkey will not be discussed in the sleuthing thread ... WOOT I think I nailed my first sleuthing/spoiling distinction!!!
    It's exciting isn't it??

Mid season scandal?? Wonder if it's just that one of the guys was in the music video or something similar to Wes in Jillian's season. It would be interesting to see his take if someone else was on the show for their career. Sometimes RS's exciting info is on the same level as CH's "most amazing" whatever. Sometimes it's not exciting at all or maybe it's because we find out most of the info before he posts it & it's old news to us. I should go read his latest post, but I may need to make coffee before I start that journey.

ETA I just finished reading the Bette section of his blog & he says that's it's something that's never happened & wasn' planned by TPTB. Could it be a "coming out" of sorts?? We've been talking about it for the last several seasons so maybe it's something like that. Maybe one of the guys is still married....maybe a real fight. I guess we'll have to wait & see.
    Last edited by SaffronSunrise; 04-16-2010 at 11:27 AM.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3878412;
    Watch it be, one of the guys makes a move on Tenley.... lol!

Didn't that already happen on DeAnnas season ? One of the guys made a move on Jenni Croft ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

SS - that was my first thought - could one of the guys possibly be married? But they have a good vetting system, so unless the union was under the radar, I would assume that would pop up....right? I assume they search the contestant histories to make sure they don't cast married folks.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3878421;
    ETA I just finished reading the Bette section of his blog & he says that's it's something that's never happened & wasn' planned by TPTB. Could it be a "coming out" of sorts?? We've been talking about it for the last several seasons so maybe it's something like that. Maybe one of the guys is still married....maybe a real fight. I guess we'll have to wait & see.
    The key to figuring this one out, I think, lies in the "never happened and wasn't planned by TPTB." It could very well be that a contestant's divorce hasn't been finalized, though that would take a pathological liar to pass the battery of psych tests PLUS the 2-4+weeks in the house. I am inclined to think that they may just work this "surprise" scandal to their benefit. Last season, unspoiled friends thought that Rozgate was with another FEMALE in the house. Since they like to revisit things--and given that this scandal fell in their laps and was not engineered--I'm leaning on the side of a "coming out." Talk about ratings.

ABC danced around same sex relationships on several shows including Greys Anatomy and Brothers/Sisters and Ugly Bette. It could very well be time that it happens.

What other never happened/not planned scandals could it be?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3878456;
    SS - that was my first thought - could one of the guys possibly be married? But they have a good vetting system, so unless the union was under the radar, I would assume that would pop up....right? I assume they search the contestant histories to make sure they don't cast married folks.
    You could very well be correct. All I can think of is here come the rags again with offers of money for those who will again spin a tale. Maybe these stories will top Vienna and Jake's. And possibly even Ed and Jillian's. So down goes the hope of some on this board that this will be a relatively uneventful season (as it relates to the rags), only to have RS hint of a scandle never seen on TB before.