Page 7 of 535 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3875240;
    I hadn't thought about NYC being farther than any other US dates, but you are right. I think someone posted the distances from NYC to Iceland and it's not much farther than LA to NYC, if I'm not mistaken.
    You are correct - I posted them a ways back

LA to NYC - 2451 miles - ~~5 hrs
    NYC to Iceland - 2744 miles - ~~ 5.5 hrs
    Iceland to Portugal - 1852 miles - ~~3.75 hrs
    Portugal to NYC - 3378 miles - ~~6.75 hrs

These are non-stop/no lay-over times - and involve 8 times zones total as well
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Putting this here because it seems if we don't put it in every thread people take the same conversation to the next thread.

Please stop this endless bickering. We have posted more than once that the subject is not up for debate and you need to take your direction from one of the staff members. Endless discussion is making the issue way more confusing than it needs to be.

If you have a problem with knowing the outcome before it airs, please stay out of both the Spoiler and Sleuthing forums. It is not helping that people are complaining about being spoiled in general when the whole idea of both of these forums is to find out what happens before it's aired. If you're in these subforums, it's assumed you don't mind knowing something ahead of time. Yes, sleuthing will also spoil you - we get that. It would be a lot more confusing if we had a Sleuthing/Spoiler forum and a Spoiler forum, wouldn't it? But they are both essentially spoiler forums.

If someone tells you the answer, that's a spoiler. If you figured it out for yourself, that's sleuthing. That's why we can't say "all tweets are spoilers" because many times they don't say anything. Twitter isn't the problem, we need you to use your critical thinking skills to decide whether it actually shares information or is just a hint.
    • "I'm going to be so sad to watch me get the boot tonight" - spoiler
    • "I'm going to be so sad to watch tonight" - hint, i.e., discuss it in the sleuthing forum
    Both forums essentially are aiming for the same thing - spoiling the ending. We only separated the two because 1) members requested it, and 2) the Bachelor/ette forums were a lot more fun when people were cooperating, speculating, and discussing instead of turning to personal attacks because a spoiled ending means there is nothing to discuss.

Please do not make us regret the decision to accommodate the sleuthers. Do not discuss what sleuthing or spoiling means to you personally, check the Spoiler or Sleuthing? thread and if your question is not answered, PM a staff member.

Also, try to remember that once the show starts it will be easier to distinguish the line. Right now there is not much to discuss and that leads to overanalyzing where it's not necessary.

So RS says he's got BIG news about the season. Stuff nobody knows about.
    Supposedly he'll post about it on Friday, but I doubt he'll stick to that.
    Thoughts on what it could be? I don't think he'd make a big deal if it were just about another contestant. Maybe some drama ala Roz/Wes stuff?
    Last edited by CashFoSho; 04-14-2010 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3877261;
    Thoughts on what it could be? I don't think he'd make a big deal if it were just about another contestant. Maybe some drama ala Roz/Wes stuff?
    I agree. If he actually posts about something, it's going to be that one of the guys ws in a music video (we already knew) or someone's not there for the "right reson". He may post something that's going to rock other people world, but maybe not FoRT's. I guess I'm saying that I'm not holding my breath tht he come up with anything earth shattering to us. He's playing his audience, which isn't us...... That being said, he may come up with something amazing, but his MO is to build it up & up & up so he can get more clicks. If he knew something "amazing", why not just put it out there? If he wants to check more sources, why mention it? Who knows????
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3877261;
    Maybe for him, something amazing is something to ruin someones life. The important thing though is, Ali still has a htd to do means we still have f4. since it is impossible for him to know that as the frc has not yet taken place. All he has is gossip. Maybe nasty things to say about one of the guys Ali is really into.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3877748;
    Maybe for him, something amazing is something to ruin someones life. The important thing though is, Ali still has a htd to do means we still have f4. since it is impossible for him to know that as the frc has not yet taken place. All he has is gossip. Maybe nasty things to say about one of the guys Ali is really into.
    Just to catch up.... F4 is most likely, not F3 or F5, right?
    Then the date most likely for FRC is when? RS has no facts, has he, that contradicts the sleuthing so far.... I think that this time I'll be able to resist my curiosity.... this guy sure can spoil the enjoyable aspects of watching the 'journey', on the basis of his crude style alone,imho.. I learned my lesson in the last couple of years.
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

I think the info he has this time has to do with one of the guys that was cast or some of the drama that's already happened. Or both. His last paragraph said "the show knows what it’s doing when they cast these people. It’s a television show first and foremost." That screams boys and drama to me.

I'm looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3877855;
    Just to catch up.... F4 is most likely, not F3 or F5, right?
    Then the date most likely for FRC is when? RS has no facts, has he, that contradicts the sleuthing so far.... I think that this time I'll be able to resist my curiosity.... this guy sure can spoil the enjoyable aspects of watching the 'journey', on the basis of his crude style alone,imho.. I learned my lesson in the last couple of years.
    I think the tentative date we discussed here for the FRC is around 5/4-6. Noone can be absolutely sure, of course.

The premiere is 5 weeks from Monday, but whose counting! lol

Steve posted... Nothing we don't already know - altho he did confirm that the season is "around the world" apparently and he says they DID film in Turkey so I guess the Chris sighting was legit. What I'm really annoyed about is that he says "oh this happens... but I'm not sure yet what it is so I'm not saying anything"... WHAT THE HELL?! Why even say anything then? That's just annoying because now it sets your mind off on what he could possibly be talking about.

Oh and he says someone from last season makes an appearance. I'm saying it's Tenley and has nothing to do with drama or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3878369;
    Steve posted... Nothing we don't already know - altho he did confirm that the season is "around the world" apparently and he says they DID film in Turkey so I guess the Chris sighting was legit. What I'm really annoyed about is that he says "oh this happens... but I'm not sure yet what it is so I'm not saying anything"... WHAT THE HELL?! Why even say anything then? That's just annoying because now it sets your mind off on what he could possibly be talking about.

Oh and he says someone from last season makes an appearance. I'm saying it's Tenley and has nothing to do with drama or anything.
    I can't believe he posted that and called it a column. Geez! A lot of words and not one bit of substance. I totally agree Tenley is the one from last season to make an appearance.

Maybe Ali found out one of guys was a player and threw him IN the volcano! LOL