Page 64 of 535 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3890915 View Post
    He posted it today.
    Actually all he said was

-The scandal/phone call happens in Turkey

He does not say how or when Ali reacted to the phone call...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3890708;
    Here is an interesting fact about Jordin on AI

She was the contestant who was supposed to be eliminated the week of the first Idol Gives Back - in keeping with the theme of the night - the producers made the decision to not eliminate anyone from the show that week and do a double elimination the following week - which Jordin survived and then went on to win....

my mom and i think this is what the jordin sparks clue has to do with. given realitysteve's history of watching and recapping american idol episodes, he would definitely remember jordin sparks not really for her songs (he's a guy and probably does not listen to any of them) but for her time on idol. so we think maybe the "storyline" has to do with something leading up to a non-elimination episode?

Trying to figure out other scenarios

Maybe we misunderstood Craig's article and he was actually eliminated in Iceland. Then maybe Justin Rego went to Turkey and he was eliminated there as the cheater.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3890935;
    Actually all he said was

-The scandal/phone call happens in Turkey

He does not say how or when Ali reacted to the phone call...
    Acutally when he first reveals about the scandal he says, "Once Ali finds this out, she kicks the guy off."

I'm thinking either Kasey or Craig got eliminated at the RC in Iceland so an unknown bach was eliminated in Turkey as a result of the scandal OR it really is Ty Brown despite posters insistence he didn't have a girlfriend. Maybe Ty didn't have a girlfriend but an ex calls and lies about it to Ali? Wow, that would be a real scandal if she boots a guy over something he was innocent of!

"Once Ali finds this out, she kicks the guy off."

This still doesn't mean it was immediately...

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3890996;
    "Once Ali finds this out, she kicks the guy off."

This still doesn't mean it was immediately...
    Agreed, but I really doubt she'd take him to her F4. I wish the season was starting Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3890970;
    Trying to figure out other scenarios

Maybe we misunderstood Craig's article and he was actually eliminated in Iceland. Then maybe Justin Rego went to Turkey and he was eliminated there as the cheater.
    Didn't somebody yesterday say that Rego was the cheater? I think it was in the same post that said he was a contestant in the first place. What happened to that poster?

Maybe we did misunderstand the article about Craig.
    I do know that Kasey HAD to be in Turkey. He came home the day of 4/6. Ty was in Portugal, because he came home the day of 4/15. Those dates are solid. Craig's date home is super fuzzy, we don't know when he was cut. It could've been Iceland. I just know that neither Kasey nor Craig is the cheater.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3890980;
    Acutally when he first reveals about the scandal he says, "Once Ali finds this out, she kicks the guy off."

I'm thinking either Kasey or Craig got eliminated at the RC in Iceland so an unknown bach was eliminated in Turkey as a result of the scandal OR it really is Ty Brown despite posters insistence he didn't have a girlfriend. Maybe Ty didn't have a girlfriend but an ex calls and lies about it to Ali? Wow, that would be a real scandal if she boots a guy over something he was innocent of!
    So just wondering if he is booted, but somehow(?) it is found out that he is innocent of what he has been accused of, he gets a reprieve and then comes back to finish the show(season) and possibly could be a F1 contender. (Jordin Sparks got a reprieve and stayed in the running and won, even though Bach'ette not over it had a similar plot.)
    Last edited by Tigerl; 04-30-2010 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3891015 View Post
    Didn't somebody yesterday say that Rego was the cheater? I think it was in the same post that said he was a contestant in the first place. What happened to that poster?

Maybe we did misunderstand the article about Craig.
    I do know that Kasey HAD to be in Turkey. He came home the day of 4/6. Ty was in Portugal, because he came home the day of 4/15. Those dates are solid. Craig's date home is super fuzzy, we don't know when he was cut. It could've been Iceland. I just know that neither Kasey nor Craig is the cheater.
    Cash - I think you are right...if we look at basic sleuthing then we need to ask -

If we believe everything that has been TOLD to us - vs. relying on an article - that did have a little misinformation in it (it did say he just returned from LA)

Then maybe this is the scenario

Craig actually leaves from Iceland. For all we know he said it was hard to not be in contact. Maybe they asked about his brithday and he said - I was allowed to talk to them -and just left out that it was because he was already off the show.

Kasey and Ty's camps both deny they are the cheaters

Someone has posted Rego is the cheater.

This would all put Rego in Turkey - the gf scandal could have happened in Turkey and he was eliminated there as well. All of the info given to us was solid.

I have heard from several sources Rego was on the show - and his blatant disregard for the Bachelor rules shows he doesn't really give a rat's behind about getting in trouble with the show. He also sent out a tweet about another girl less than a week before leaving for the show.
    Last edited by cape; 04-30-2010 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3891021;
    Cash - I think you are right...if we look at basic sleuthing then we need to ask -

If we believe everything that has been TOLD to us - vs. relying on an article - that did have a little misinformation in it (it did say he just returned from LA)

Then maybe this is the scenario

Craig actually leaves from Iceland. For all we know he said it was hard to not be in contact. Maybe they asked about his brithday and he said - I was allowed to talk to them -and just left out that it was because he was already off the show.

Kasey and Ty's camps both deny they are the cheaters

Someone has posted Rego is the cheater.

This would all put Rego in Turkey - the gf scandal could have happened in Turkey and he was eliminated there as well. All of the info given to us was solid.

I have heard from several sources Rego was on the show - and his blatant disregard for the Bachelor rules shows he doesn't really give a rat's behind about getting in trouble with the show. He also sent out a tweet about another girl less than a week before leaving for the show.
    Cape- I'm drinking your KoolAid.
    To be honest, I trust our sources more than I trust our own guesses.