Page 62 of 535 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Jordin Sparks? I feel like it should be easy to figure out, but I just cannot think of what it could be.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3890794;
    No - the phone call happens in Turkey. No one has ever said that Ali immediately eliminated him.

As many posters on here have said - she probably took the time to really talk with him about and see what the truth was and what was going on.
    That is true but RS said elimination was 7-5 in Turkey

And 5-4 in Portugal

So I am thinking she did boot him in Turkey.

So we now have 13 names (I am not counting this Justin guy). We already knew Chris Reilly was on the show, but way way back someone had said Ali's friend Chris was also going to be on the show. Is her friend Chris Reilly or do we know her friends last name? Did we rule her friend Chris out?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3890775;
    I'm trying to figure out what this means. So were the dateless guys constantly vying for camera attention?
    I think the source meant that the guys were always trying to be with her, even off camera. The example they gave was Ali was eating at the Pizza Hut in Iceland and 2 of the guys showed up there and one of the crew had to take care of tthe situation. I don't think Ali was on a date at the Pizza Hut. It sounded like she was alone there.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3890796;
    Jordin Sparks? I feel like it should be easy to figure out, but I just cannot think of what it could be.
    RS said it was simple, so he might just mean "Sparks" would fly on the show. I would say sparks will fly between the guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3890804;
    So we now have 13 names (I am not counting this Justin guy). We already knew Chris Reilly was on the show, but way way back someone had said Ali's friend Chris was also going to be on the show. Is her friend Chris Reilly or do we know her friends last name? Did we rule her friend Chris out?
    Since we now know there are two Chris's on the show, the Chris who is Ali's friend, is a spy for her on the show. RS does say that whatever he's talking about is ongoing during the show.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3890814;
    Since we now know there are two Chris's on the show, the Chris who is Ali's friend, is a spy for her on the show. RS does say that whatever he's talking about is ongoing during the show.
    Do we know that Ali's friend Chris is really on the show? I am not saying he is what the on going thing RS is taking about. I was just trying to get some more name info. I am not playing his guessing game. I do think if he was on the show he probably didn't make it past the third rs. Spy's get cut early on from what I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3890794;
    No - the phone call happens in Turkey. No one has ever said that Ali immediately eliminated him.

As many posters on here have said - she probably took the time to really talk with him about and see what the truth was and what was going on.
    Absolutely. RS made it seem like Ali handled it right away, but it's absolutely not Kasey and I'm 98% sure it isn't Craig. Where does that leave us?

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3890814;
    The rumor that Ali had a friend named Chris on the show was a big misunderstanding due to poor wording. There was a female blogger who had a friend named Chris she said would be on the show. That Chris is in our Potential Contestant Thread. The misunderstanding was when somebody else saw a bachelor site (possibly the same one that said Jon was the cheater ) that mentioned the blog, then said 'her friend Chris will be on the show'. Meaning the blogger's friend Chris, not Ali's friend. It grew legs from there.

Thanks for clearing that up Cash!