Page 6 of 535 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106506 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

I don't know how correct RS actually is, but one of his first reports said that she started with the 25 guys. He also confirmed the time we thought they started filming and he said the over nights would be in Iceland. He also said there was a group date at the NY museum.
    Is his info always right?

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3874656;
    I don't know how correct RS actually is, but one of his first reports said that she started with the 25 guys. He also confirmed the time we thought they started filming and he said the over nights would be in Iceland. He also said there was a group date at the NY museum.
    Because of the slip up with Ella's 1-1 date last season, we can say now that NO he isn't always right. And he has to be wrong now. I think his info (outside of the NY museum date) came from here. The date at the NY museum is likely to have happened because if I remember right somebody saw them setting up for it the same night RS said it would happen. Somebody here posted about the 5 limos outside the hotel night one, meaning 25 guys. And we found out about Iceland before he posted it. They were in Iceland, but it couldn't have been for the overnight FDs. There were AT LEAST 5 guys in that pic of the guys in NYC on 3/28 and they were headed to Iceland from there. We also heard from somebody that knows a contestant that there was an 11-9 RC on 3/27. So probably 9 guys went to Iceland, and not for overnight FDs. At least not the normal ones they usually do for the F3. Right now they're in Portugal with (probably) more than 4 guys. Then they'll probably come back to the states for HTDs. And I'd bet that they do end up somewhere warm for the FDs/LCDs like they have for the last 30 season.

RS does have good sources, and he's usually spot on. But this time he's got some 'splainin to do. It doesn't add up with what we know.

eta
    Even if she did start with 25, it's possible she got to keep more than 15 after the first RC. If she only had to eliminate 5 the first night, then her season could still be the same length as Jill's was.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3874656;
    I'll begin with RS has some great sources, but we are not sure about the 25 guys because the show hasn't started yet. That being said, what we think we know, does not add up to just 25 men unless Ali didn't eliminate as many as they usually do at the RCs.

We already knew about Iceland and the NY museum date when he posted it, if I'm not mistaken. We had the Iceland info from twitter or FB from someone who lives in Iceland and read about the Bachelorette coming there in her newspaper. Someone here found the newpaper article and posted it for us all to read. We all just assumed at the time it was FDs, since TB never takes long trips like that in the middle of the season. We were all wrong and it looks like they are having big changes this season. We now know they are not only going to Iceland, but they are going to Portugal (newspaper article) as well and will be there until the 4/14. We have tidbits on the possibility of them going to Turkey, which is in the same general area, and tidbits on the possibility of them returning to US for HTD after Portugal and then to Tahiti for FDs. Absolutely nothing concrete on Turkey, HTDs and Tahiti. Maybe RS can find out and tell us.

Bottom line, they should be filming in Portugal as we speak. Speculation: We think they will be returning to the US on 4/14 or 4/15, probably to LA and Ali will travel to HTDs from there. The 4 guys will return to LA after the htd for the F4/F3 RC, probably Beverly-Wilshire Hotel. I think someone has posted that they have used that hotel for the past 2 seasons. You sleuthers, be on the lookout.

Maybe we will be hearing from family or friends on htd visits through FB or Twitter.

We'll only have to wait until about 5/25 or 26 for the F4. RS should have it in the bag by then. I just hope most of us aren't disappointed AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3874895;
    I'll begin with RS has some great sources, but we are not sure about the 25 guys because the show hasn't started yet. That being said, what we think we know, does not add up to just 25 men unless Ali didn't eliminate as many as they usually do at the RCs.
    Well RS has said there are only 25 - so...... it is a very very good possibility.

We already knew about Iceland and the NY museum date when he posted it, if I'm not mistaken. We had the Iceland info from twitter or FB from someone who lives in Iceland and read about the Bachelorette coming there in her newspaper. Someone here found the newpaper article and posted it for us all to read. We all just assumed at the time it was FDs, since TB never takes long trips like that in the middle of the season We were all wrong
    I am resmiss to say that we did not ALL assume that at all - many of us 'assumed' that they were doing a destination date a bit earlier than usual - but not so different from seasons past where they have gone to 'other venues' for a date - it may be ''different'' from what have seen in the past - but it is not THAT different in that they have gone to other areas with a group most seasons recently.

and it looks like they are having big changes this season. We now know they are not only going to Iceland, but they are going to Portugal (newspaper article) as well and will be there until the 4/14. We have tidbits on the possibility of them going to Turkey, which is in the same general area, and tidbits on the possibility of them returning to US for HTD after Portugal and then to Tahiti for FDs. Absolutely nothing concrete on Turkey, HTDs and Tahiti. Maybe RS can find out and tell us.
    I don't think Turkey is ''in the same general area'' at all - quite a hike apart are Portugal and Turkey. I expect that there will be some changes - but not that drastic - except that they go to a destination (Iceland) earlier then they usually would

Bottom line, they should be filming in Portugal as we speak. Speculation: We think they will be returning to the US on 4/14 or 4/15, probably to LA and Ali will travel to HTDs from there. The 4 guys will return to LA after the htd for the F4/F3 RC, probably Beverly-Wilshire Hotel. I think someone has posted that they have used that hotel for the past 2 seasons. You sleuthers, be on the lookout.

Maybe we will be hearing from family or friends on htd visits through FB or Twitter.

We'll only have to wait until about 5/25 or 26 for the F4. RS should have it in the bag by then. I just hope most of us aren't disappointed AGAIN!
    They won't be returning to LA prior to HTD's - they would return to the US after Portugal and go do the HTDs prior to returning to LA - for a RC - which 'should' be the 4/3

I recall Jake saying the same thing - he was going to change things up - and in some ways he did - tho he wasn't the first to do so - and Ali will have some things changed up as well - but doubtful that the main 'formula' will actually change all that much.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3874895;

We already knew about Iceland and the NY museum date when he posted it, if I'm not mistaken. We had the Iceland info from twitter or FB from someone who lives in Iceland and read about the Bachelorette coming there in her newspaper. Someone here found the newpaper article and posted it for us all to read. We all just assumed at the time it was FDs, since TB never takes long trips like that in the middle of the season. We were all wrong and it looks like they are having big changes this season. We now know they are not only going to Iceland, but they are going to Portugal (newspaper article) as well and will be there until the 4/14. We have tidbits on the possibility of them going to Turkey, which is in the same general area, and tidbits on the possibility of them returning to US for HTD after Portugal and then to Tahiti for FDs. Absolutely nothing concrete on Turkey, HTDs and Tahiti. Maybe RS can find out and tell us.

I was the one who first posted about the NY museum date on the other thread, BUT I got that from RS! I am new and didn't know who he was or that I shouldn't post his info. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3874907;
    They won't be returning to LA prior to HTD's - they would return to the US after Portugal and go do the HTDs prior to returning to LA - for a RC - which 'should' be the 4/3
    This is exactly right. And since they will be coming from Portugal to the US, it's safe to assume that the HTDs will take place from east to west across the US. For example, guy from Boston would have the first HTD while the guy from San Diego would have the last. And the RC before FDs would be in LA. We're looking at a possible 4/3 RC sometime around 4/22-24 maybe at the Beverly Wilshire, but don't hold me to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3874907;
    Well RS has said there are only 25 - so...... it is a very very good possibility.

I am resmiss to say that we did not ALL assume that at all - many of us 'assumed' that they were doing a destination date a bit earlier than usual - but not so different from seasons past where they have gone to 'other venues' for a date - it may be ''different'' from what have seen in the past - but it is not THAT different in that they have gone to other areas with a group most seasons recently.

I don't think Turkey is ''in the same general area'' at all - quite a hike apart are Portugal and Turkey. I expect that there will be some changes - but not that drastic - except that they go to a destination (Iceland) earlier then they usually would

I recall Jake saying the same thing - he was going to change things up - and in some ways he did - tho he wasn't the first to do so - and Ali will have some things changed up as well - but doubtful that the main 'formula' will actually change all that much.
    To rephrase the destination date, I don't think most of us thought they would go so far for a mid season destination date. During the past few seasons they have gone to places in the US, except for Jill's season, which was to her home country of Canada, which was not surprising. It was beautiful and I loved the train ride.

Season 10 Andy and Season 12 Matt, they went skiing in the US for their mid season get-a-way (can't remember the places). Season 13 Jason, they went to his hometown of Seattle, Season 14 Jake, they went on a RV trip from LA to SF (cheap). Season 11 Brad, they didn't go anywhere (really, really cheap).

Season 4 DeAnna, went to Palm Springs and as I said, Jill took her guys to Canada for her mid season jaunt. Season 6 Ali taking these guys to Iceland was a big change to me for a mid season get-away. I love it though and I can't wait to see it.

I believe the most beautiful scenery of any FDs was NZ. I just thought it was breathtaking and I would love to go there, but know I never will. The NZ scenery was worth watching the entire season for.

As far as LA, I think I got turned around. I think they will probably land in NY on their return from Portugal and scatter to their HTDs from there. Capegal, is that correct? Then they would probably all return to LA for the F4/F3 RC and Ali and the F3 would leave from LA to Tahiti (or whereever for the FDs). Do you think that makes sense?

43 Days and counting!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3874912;
    I was the one who first posted about the NY museum date on the other thread, BUT I got that from RS! I am new and didn't know who he was or that I shouldn't post his info. Sorry!
    Sorry, I didn't realize you got that from RS, so at least 1 for RS. He does have excellent sources as we have discovered from the past couple of seasons. I was just hoping his sources were not that good last season. Unfortunately, they were.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3874922;
    To rephrase the destination date, I don't think most of us thought they would go so far for a mid season destination date. During the past few seasons they have gone to places in the US, except for Jill's season, which was to her home country of Canada, which was not surprising. It was beautiful and I loved the train ride.
    If you think about it - from LA to NYC is quite a distance - and a bit unusual as well - so Iceland is not that different in the realm of the travel aspect - NYC is alot farther to go for US dates than any other season has shown us - at that point in the schedule - yes different - a bit odd - but it will make this show unique as well - always a good thing.

And yes - they will most likely return to LA for the RC - tho that could be a surprise as well

Tahaiti is a very good possibility - but it also seems that it could be held as a good rumor as well - seeing as it came from the same source as the Turkey info - so I am not exactly sure if that really IS the destination. The post about Paris - could well be a good tip - as many flights in the direction of Turkey/Portgual/etc..... are via Paris (London as well) - so I may not count that one out as of yet. Better conformation will be needed to convince me that Turkey is a destination utilized this season
    Last edited by Capegal; 04-12-2010 at 12:09 AM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3874930;
    If you think about it - from LA to NYC is quite a distance - and a bit unusual as well - so Iceland is not that different in the realm of the travel aspect - NYC is alot farther to go for US dates than any other season has shown us - at that point in the schedule - yes different - a bit odd - but it will make this show unique as well - always a good thing.

And yes - they will most likely return to LA for the RC - tho that could be a surprise as well

Tahaiti is a very good possibility - but it also seems that it could be held as a good rumor as well - seeing as it came from the same source as the Turkey info - so I am not exactly sure if that really IS the destination. The post about Paris - could well be a good tip - as many flights in the direction of Turkey/Portgual/etc..... are via Paris (London as well) - so I may not count that one out as of yet. Better conformation will be needed to convince me that Turkey is a destination utilized this season
    I hadn't thought about NYC being farther than any other US dates, but you are right. I think someone posted the distances from NYC to Iceland and it's not much farther than LA to NYC, if I'm not mistaken.