Page 58 of 535 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

In Jordin Sparks 6th season of AI, some of the top guys left were Blake Lewis, Chris Richardson, Phil Stacey and Sanjaya. Maybe one is on the show? He said there were two Chris'.

Oh, I just had a wicked thought, Sanjaya is her hairdresser for the season. Yikes!

Okay – I am trying to collect some thoughts on the clue – it’s a storyline, which means it will evolve over a couple/few episodes – correct which likely means the storyline has concluded since he gave us the clue and knows what happens and the season is still taping (and right now Ali is down to her F3). He called it a storyline and not a scandal, so I’m thinking of things like Beth and her ‘no kissing’ rule, or Tenley with the ex-husband. There, that’s all I got.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RealityAlert;3890593;
    How do we get these names to the Sleuthers so they can see if any Florida baseball players have these names? Recall there's a sleuthing spoiler of being filmed at a baseball field at a university.

Question - when do we think Jonathan went home? before Turkey, right? Otherwise I have an on-going theory where he would contribute to a lstoryline. I think he might have been undercover to do an article. We've heard of folks doing that before but not getting past the auditions. And yes, I remember he may or may not be on an ABC affiliate but that doesn't mean he might not still go undercover.
    Jonathan is a meteorolgist for Channel 2 in Houston (which station is an NBC station). Highly doubtful that he would be undercover writing a story about the show - He is a weatherman to put it in different terms. That being said, stranger things have happened. Who knows, but RS did give us all something to hash over -

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3890568;
    Not at all – I am just not a creative person- I deal with logics and since this show has nothing to do with logic I know better than to even go there I can’t even come up with a good guess.
    Me too. I gave up even trying...nothing makes sense on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3890601;
    Okay – I am trying to collect some thoughts on the clue – it’s a storyline, which means it will evolve over a couple/few episodes – correct which likely means the storyline has concluded since he gave us the clue and knows what happens and the season is still taping (and right now Ali is down to her F3). He called it a storyline and not a scandal, so I’m thinking of things like Beth and her ‘no kissing’ rule, or Tenley with the ex-husband. There, that’s all I got.
    Now that sounds LOGICAL!

All I know is that I have my hopes hung up on one person right now and that person is, Kirk. If for some reason he doesn't get the F1, I'm gonna be quite disappointed. I probably won't eat, become dejected and will be sulking for quite some time. I'm gonna need a lot of therapy.

I wish this show can have the contestant phone a friend or ask the audience.

Anyone know who this 'Frank' is yet?

I don’t even know who Kirk is – I can’t get excited about anyone until I see them on the screen, interacting with Ali and their edit– just because someone might be cute (or whatever) doesn’t mean that person and Ali make a love connection

Then again, I learned many seasons ago not to pick a fave, cuz I’m always disappointed – fave for me if good though
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3890609;
    I don’t even know who Kirk is – I can’t get excited about anyone until I see them on the screen, interacting with Ali and their edit– just because someone might be cute (or whatever) doesn’t mean that person and Ali make a love connection

Then again, I learned many seasons ago not to pick a fave, cuz I’m always disappointed – fave for me if good though
    I mean, are there pics, etc found of 'Frank' yet? I looked around and didn't see any.

It's interesting how many with similar names are on the show.

I think Frank is a new name - sorry atem - I was responding to happy2beme - sorry for the confusion.

I find the recap thread is pretty good - I don't go over to the sleuthing side because there's just too much stuff to weed through, but the recap thread doesn't mention a Frank. And we shall need scorecards to keep everyone straight with all the repeat names.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityAlert;3890593;
    How do we get these names to the Sleuthers so they can see if any Florida baseball players have these names? Recall there's a sleuthing spoiler of being filmed at a baseball field at a university.

Question - when do we think Jonathan went home? before Turkey, right? Otherwise I have an on-going theory where he would contribute to a lstoryline. I think he might have been undercover to do an article. We've heard of folks doing that before but not getting past the auditions. And yes, I remember he may or may not be on an ABC affiliate but that doesn't mean he might not still go undercover.
    TRUST ME Jonathan was not undercover or the one with the girlfriend. He did not make it to Turkey he was let go at the RC in NY. My sources are VERY good.