Page 57 of 535 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Shotclr;3890552;
    From Wikipedia. I'm thinking there's a virgin on the show.
    There is always a virgin on The Bachelor, but I don't know about the Bachelortte? Can they find a guy that old willing to go on tv and say he is a virgin. I can see a guy who is for his religion, but is that the type of guy that would go on TB?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3890555;
    yeah - i never try to guess, cuz I know I won't even come close - unless he gives clues and connects ALL the dots and draws me a picture - there's no way I can get anything out of Jordin Sparks. I know she sings and won AI, that's it.
    Yeah. I always take the bait and fall into the trap and make an @ss of myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3890560;
    There is always a virgin on The Bachelor, but I don't know about the Bachelortte? Can they find a guy that old willing to go on tv and say he is a virgin. I can see a guy who is for his religion, but is that the type of guy that would go on TB?
    Ryan from De's season was 28 and still waiting for marriage.
    It's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3890560;
    Good sleuth there. That could be a real possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3890562;
    Yeah. I always take the bait and fall into the trap and make an @ss of myself.
    Not at all – I am just not a creative person- I deal with logics and since this show has nothing to do with logic I know better than to even go there I can’t even come up with a good guess.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Now I'm gonna have to go back and see if in some of the photos we see some of the guys wearing rings.

A virgin isn't really a scandal or apparently anything new. Plus if it what his clue is referring to why use Jordin? He could have thrown out a ton of diff names.

FORT Fogey

I don't have a good guess either. The only thing I know for sure is that it'll be something REALLY simple and on the surface. Either someone named Jordin or someone named Sparks or someone that tried out or competed on AI.

Last time RS gave clues everybody jumped through hoops trying to link them to song lyrics, literary or religious references, etc. Really deep, well thought out stuff. RS isn't that deep. He even said he hadn't given the clue that much thought. He's just screwing around for his own entertainment.

I'll be thrilled if someone guesses it, though.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3890578;
    A virgin isn't really a scandal or apparently anything new. Plus if it what his clue is referring to why use Jordin? He could have thrown out a ton of diff names.
    I was just thinking that. The Jonas Brothers wear purity rings too at least the unwed ones still do. But, maybe RS could only quickly think of Sparks for the moment? I'm still thinking it has something to do with those two song titles.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 04-30-2010 at 01:44 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3890506;
    Things are already confusing with Ty and Tyler, now there's a Ty, 2 Tylers, 2 Craigs, a John and a Jonathan (we already knew those), and 2 Chris's.
    This should be fun.
    How do we get these names to the Sleuthers so they can see if any Florida baseball players have these names? Recall there's a sleuthing spoiler of being filmed at a baseball field at a university.

Question - when do we think Jonathan went home? before Turkey, right? Otherwise I have an on-going theory where he would contribute to a lstoryline. I think he might have been undercover to do an article. We've heard of folks doing that before but not getting past the auditions. And yes, I remember he may or may not be on an ABC affiliate but that doesn't mean he might not still go undercover.