Page 55 of 535 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

What I meant is that someone somehow got on the show with fake info or something... I dunno

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie;3890515;
    QUOTE=Caligirl81;3890491;]Hmmm...a little dissapointed because I wanted more info. I don't even know who Jordin Sparks is! We did get the kissing guys name, but no last name!!!

Jordin Sparks won season 6 of American Idol. She's had a couple of songs on the radio, "Battlefield" and "Tattoo".

After RS' last clue go-around, I don't even want to guess at what he's hinting at. Makes my head hurt!

ETA: Ooops .... ajd66 beat me to it!
    Oh gosh, what kind of clue is that? Jordin Sparks? All I could find is that right now with the Dept. of Transportation she is launching a campaign against texting and driving. Maybe the guy with the crutches was involved in a texting driving accident? Will go through her popular song hits and look through the lyrics.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-30-2010 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3890518;
    Yup you were darn near perfect with that guess. I knew she had to have been able to keep more than 15 the first night.

Now we're back to square one with the scandal thing. Ty is ruled out now since he made it to Portugal and we now know it happens in Turkey. It could be Craig, though I doubt it since he makes no sense. And it's not Kasey or Kirk.
    I was off because I had put down episode 5 twice, so I went from 25-20-17 where I should’ve gone from 25-17, but the rest was dead on. And I generally suck at this kind of stuff.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3890524;
    Jordin Sparks won season 6 of American Idol. She's had a couple of songs on the radio, "Battlefield" and "Tattoo".

After RS' last clue go-around, I don't even want to guess at what he's hinting at. Makes my head hurt!

ETA: Ooops .... ajd66 beat me to it!
    Oh gosh, what kind of clue is that? Jordin Sparks? All I could find is that right now with the Dept. of Transportation she is launching a campaign against texting and driving. Maybe the guy with the crutches was involved in a texting driving accident? Will go through her popular song hits and look through the lyrics.
    That happened in Feb when she had her Jordin Sparks experience right now she is on tour
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Brklyn, I don't know how he would explain the no contact thing? There isn't any place on earth you would travel to and not have a phone. My husband travels everywhere for his job, but you better believe he calls to check in! I think it is probably a girl that the guy dumped right before the show. Although, I wouldn't even know how to get in touch with someone who worked for TB to out him. I don't think you can just call ABC and get through. Maybe the fam has emergency contact number for the show. They could have broken up and he left for the show and then a few weeks later she found out she was prego! I AM JUST KIDDING. It could be a 100 different things and I can't wait to hear the real story!

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3890521;
    LOL I think we should stop trying to figure out who it is... Considering we only know about 1/6 of the guys Ali met, I think there's a better chance that the cheater is someone we don't know about than someone we do.

I've been thinking about this... What if the girlfriend really didn't know. Figure Turkey was how far into taping? A week and a half? 2 weeks? I wouldn't be surprised if this guy didn't tell his girl he was going on vacation with the guys or had to go away on business. It's possible that when the NY photo came out she saw it and spotted her boyfriend in it who was suppose to be away on vacation/business. She flipped out and called the show.
    They left for Turkey 3 weeks into filming.
    And it'd be near impossible for one of these guys to hide a real relationship from the producers.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3890530;
    They left for Turkey 3 weeks into filming.
    And it'd be near impossible for one of these guys to hide a real relationship from the producers.
    Why would it be hard to hide a relationship?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3890509;
    Jordin Sparks was the winner of American Idol... I think she was the youngest person to ever win American Idol - I think she was 17. Is it possible that someone on the show isn't 21???
    It has to do with one of her songs. Just need to figure out which one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotclr;3890532;
    Yeah. One of her songs is Tattoo. Wonder if one of the guys has a tattoo with his girlfriends name?

I could see that being a major storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotclr;3890532;
    For some reason I am thinking battlefield
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily