Page 54 of 535 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3889337;
    there are only 2 things I wanna know - who the cheater is and who F1 is because i want to watch his edit and compare it to past F1 edits - will we get a repeat edit or a first time edit ala Vienna?? Watching jake's season knowing he picked Vienna made me watch it in a different way. The Vienna's of past seasons would not have been a F1 - F2 maybe.

If season wraps in about a week RS should have the information revealed around the time we get the bios, maybe before = good times.
    Hi anders. I was just wondering if abc wouldn't do something different this season -- and that's give the cheater a good edit. You know, make him a fan favourite, then pull the rug out from under. It would be good for ratings, at the very least.

Can't wait to see what they do with what they got. LOL
    "When a Man wants you,
    Nothing can keep him away;
    When a Man doesn't want you;
    Nothing can make him stay" -- Oprah Winfrey

Things are already confusing with Ty and Tyler, now there's a Ty, 2 Tylers, 2 Craigs, a John and a Jonathan (we already knew those), and 2 Chris's.
    This should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3890491;
    Hmmm...a little dissapointed because I wanted more info. I don't even know who Jordin Sparks is! We did get the kissing guys name, but no last name!!!
    Jordin Sparks was the winner of American Idol... I think she was the youngest person to ever win American Idol - I think she was 17. Is it possible that someone on the show isn't 21???

FORT Fan

Hmmm...a little dissapointed because I wanted more info. I don't even know who Jordin Sparks is! We did get the kissing guys name, but no last name!!!
    Jordin Sparks is a lady who evidently won on American Idol a few seasons back. Google her and you can see who she is. How in the world she ties in to this show is beyong me.

FORT Fan

Jordin Sparks won season 6 of American Idol. She's had a couple of songs on the radio, "Battlefield" and "Tattoo".

After RS' last clue go-around, I don't even want to guess at what he's hinting at. Makes my head hurt!

ETA: Ooops .... ajd66 beat me to it!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-30-2010 at 02:21 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3890509;
    Jordin Sparks was the winner of American Idol... I think she was the youngest person to ever win American Idol - I think she was 17. Is it possible that someone on the show isn't 21???
    Oops, sorry for the almost duplicate post. I was typing and hit the submit button a second after you did.

I agree - could someone be under 21 on the show!! - It could not be that simple, could it??

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3890513;
    I posted this in the recap thread a couple weeks ago
    Yup you were darn near perfect with that guess. I knew she had to have been able to keep more than 15 the first night.

Now we're back to square one with the scandal thing. Ty is ruled out now since he made it to Portugal and we now know it happens in Turkey. It could be Craig, though I doubt it since he makes no sense. And it's not Kasey or Kirk.

I don't think they would let someone on the show who is under 21. I don't think Ali would be into a guy that young either. Maybe a younger guy, but not under 21. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3890516;
    Oops, sorry for the almost duplicate post. I was typing and hit the submit button a second after you did.

I agree - could someone be under 21 on the show!! - It could not be that simple, could it??
    I would think that because of how much alcohol is involved, they would have to be 21. I don't think the show would want to mess with that.

I learned last time not to try to figure out what his clues mean, because they are clues for him and him only. They don't make any sense to anybody except himself. They're for his own pleasure.

LOL I think we should stop trying to figure out who it is... Considering we only know about 1/6 of the guys Ali met, I think there's a better chance that the cheater is someone we don't know about than someone we do.

I've been thinking about this... What if the girlfriend really didn't know. Figure Turkey was how far into taping? A week and a half? 2 weeks? I wouldn't be surprised if this guy didn't tell his girl he was going on vacation with the guys or had to go away on business. It's possible that when the NY photo came out she saw it and spotted her boyfriend in it who was suppose to be away on vacation/business. She flipped out and called the show.