Page 535 of 535 FirstFirst ... 35435485525526527528529530531532533534535
Results 5,341 to 5,345 of 5345

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mom2brieandbray;4020399;
    i will still read RS next season. I think the big break came for us when we found out about him moving to CA.. I have loved this season, I think everyone did a great job..
    Whoever sleuthed that tidbit (RM's move to Cal) hit the biggest sleuthing jackpot IMO.

Love all of you awesome sleuthers!

I'm over RS too -- at least as the speaker of all truth when it comes to inside Bach info.

What he claimed happened with Melissa, Jason and Molly never rang true for me -- that Melissa was a total victim and Jason and, likely, Molly knew all along that the two of them would end up together. What made much more logical sense was either that all three of them were in on the whole thing from the beginning or it happened pretty much as it was presented.

I'm cool with him continuing to try and put spoilers out there as long as they're not regarded as end all and be all.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Fan

Re: the post looking smaller and smaller.....good to know it's not just my computer. I thought someone came in and changed my settings.

I enjoy RS & his spoilers. I've always been one of those people who liked to peek at the Christmas presents, & skim the last chapter of the book. I think it makes the wait more fun & full of expectation.
    I also like the fact that old Fleiss just can't get the better of him.

I have to admit that this season was one of the most fun to watch, partly because of the sleuthers' doubts on the ending & Fleiss's extreme attempts to hide the end. Also because the Final 2 guys were both such great guys to pick from. Either one of them would have been a winning pick.

I am glad, however, that RS came through in the crunch & I can now go into the finale knowing I won't be dissappointed.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by AquaGirl99;4020511;
    Re: the post looking smaller and smaller.....good to know it's not just my computer. I thought someone came in and changed my settings.
    That's not happening to me, but it has in the past. You need to go into "View" and fix the settings. I don't know why it happens