Page 534 of 535 FirstFirst ... 34434484524525526527528529530531532533534535 LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 5345

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

i will still read RS next season. I think the big break came for us when we found out about him moving to CA.. I have loved this season, I think everyone did a great job..
    I am on team Love

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4020391;
    Agreed. If they know Ali and Roberto were truly in love their priority then turns to next TB.
    Whatever else happens, happens, but that IS the priority. If you aren't attached enough to Chris to watch him as the lead, they haven't done their job...and that is true whether Ali and Roberto are in love or they are DWTS crossover material -- doesn't matter to them. It will be the same thing with [insert next Bach here.]
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2brieandbray;4020399;
    i will still read RS next season. I think the big break came for us when we found out about him moving to CA.. I have loved this season, I think everyone did a great job..
    There was just no overcoming that one.....
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4020405;
    Whatever else happens, happens, but that IS the priority. If you aren't attached enough to Chris to watch him as the lead, they haven't done their job...and that is true whether Ali and Roberto are in love or they are DWTS crossover material -- doesn't matter to them. It will be the same thing with [insert next Bach here.]
    Yup. It it happened last season as well. They knew Jake would be with V and knew Ali was the best candidate so they gave her a storyline and an exit to build her as next TB and that worked as well. Great ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4020389;
    He could potentially be another Gilles type, but the fact remains that many of the show's fans (and some of the show's pro dancers!) hate having reality stars on the program. The DWTS forums will not be pretty if Steve's sources are right and they both accept.
    Except that Roberto is too hunkilicious to get a lot of derisive posts. I think the public will eat up the romance, the eye candy and the fact that they have rhythm to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2brieandbray;4020399;
    I am hoping that this will being a new level of "co-operation"..I Love RS but on these boards it was always about collectivbely bringing the sources together and figuring out the ending..there was never an "I scooped you" attitude. Unfortunately over the past several seasons RS has let his "ego" get in the way. It became a game about who scooped who first, even some posters here got caught up in the I said it first game...I hope that this will elt us all go back to the "old ways" of sluething..time will tell!

As for the said to be Happy Couple..we shall see how this one pans out..I would like nothing more than to see a real relationship from this venture...it will help to give some crediability back to the franchise.

Anyway while we are asking for glorius things.."Hey Fleiss...next time there is actually a love story..let the audience see it!"

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;4020413;
    Except that Roberto is too hunkilicious to get a lot of derisive posts. I think the public will eat up the romance, the eye candy and the fact that they have rhythm to boot.
    I, too, think he will win people over. Maybe not just with his hunkiliciousness.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;4020413;
    Me too. I actually see him going a little farther than her but it will be fun to see it all play out. I like the idea of both going on the show versus one on it and one watching. Evens things out a bit. Both will get a check and it's something new. I think they will have a great time.

Ali and Roberto together.

Ali and Roberto possibly both doing DWTS.

Chris possibly as the next Bach.

I love it all!!!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Part of me is happy that RS was wrong because it proves he isn't the end-all when it comes to spoilers! Great job to the sleuths and super-sleuths. It really has been fun. Wish Chris was the guy, but I'm just so happy someone like him was cast for this season. Also, kudos to RS for saying he was wrong, but what else could he do. And he still came through in the end with how it all goes down. He'll still be a major source, but at least this time when someone says something that differs from him, it may have more credence.
    Team Channy and Shawny.