Page 533 of 535 FirstFirst ... 33433483523524525526527528529530531532533534535 LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 5345

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by needsalife;4020118;
    There are posters on here who for weeks have been spoiling that Ali and Roberto are engaged. I'm trying to figure out why no one listened to them. For those of us who did, today's news is no surprise.
    YEAH THAT!!

FORT Fanatic

Honestly, it's a TV Show...not CIA Cold War intelligence secrets. I think both ABC/Fleiss and RS could stand to lighten up and relax a bit. Everyone benefits from RS. He gets advertising kickbacks and the show's viewership is increased exponentially. If Fleiss is angry, it is simply because he is a peacock and wants to be in control. I like spoilers otherwise I would not come to this board. RS was 98% correct and fairly detailed at that. In the end, he got the ending wrong but I don't believe that throws his entire credibility into question.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;4020163;
    Oh, I agree but the seeds of doubt about his credibility have been successfully planted. I expect to see even more he said/she said in the future because it worked so well this go around for MF & Co. For it to be successful, they'll have to have a lead that can carry their PR load in the campaigns though.
    The good news is I think there will be more sluething again next year as even if RS gets the scope we will want to verify it. I know there was a lot of good sluething this season but not nearly as much as in past seasons.

WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR THEM TO SHOW US A REAL LOVE STORY? I'm sorry no offense to Roberto fans because I do like him but I love Chris and I hate that they played us by showing us all that went on between Ali and Chris. Makes me want to cry. If there is more to see between Robert and Ali I wish they would have showed it to us because I didn't see any real depth there. Yes I am getting this out now before the show because I'm sure the site will be down during and after the show.
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;4020372;
    Honestly, it's a TV Show...not CIA Cold War intelligence secrets. I think both ABC/Fleiss and RS could stand to lighten up and relax a bit. Everyone benefits from RS. He gets advertising kickbacks and the show's viewership is increased exponentially. If Fleiss is angry, it is simply because he is a peacock and wants to be in control. I like spoilers otherwise I would not come to this board. RS was 98% correct and fairly detailed at that. In the end, he got the ending wrong but I don't believe that throws his entire credibility into question.
    If I'm Steve, I would have already driven the last traffic to Fleiss' shows. Somebody else may very well take that up, but make no mistake, these cast members (and Fleiss' little programs) are on the covers of the rag-mags and the numbers are what they are because Steve Carbone drove them there in his very own car. I would be SO over this show if I were him.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by amy4bama;4020380;
    WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR THEM TO SHOW US A REAL LOVE STORY? I'm sorry no offense to Roberto fans because I do like him but I love Chris and I hate that they played us by showing us all that went on between Ali and Chris. Makes me want to cry. If there is more to see between Robert and Ali I wish they would have showed it to us because I didn't see any real depth there. Yes I am getting this out now before the show because I'm sure the site will be down during and after the show.
    Because sadly this show isn't about the love story. It's about getting the viewers attached to cast member they think you are most likely to be willing to watch the next season. That is ALL that matters.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TandAfan07;4020352;
    Not necessary, with Roberto's personality and his dancing skill, he may win people over. I will definitely watch DWTS if he is on and hope allow to vote for him (from Canada).
    He could potentially be another Gilles type, but the fact remains that many of the show's fans (and some of the show's pro dancers!) hate having reality stars on the program. The DWTS forums will not be pretty if Steve's sources are right and they both accept.

I posted in the screen cap dis spoiler section on July 26th everything that RS revealed today, he practially quoted me word for word. But back on July 26, no one on this board wanted to believe me. I knew before RS knew or anyone else. It's 2292 in the screen cap dis.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4020384;
    Because sadly this show isn't about the love story. It's about getting the viewers attached to cast member they think you are most likely to be willing to watch the next season. That is ALL that matters.
    Agreed. If they know Ali and Roberto were truly in love their priority then turns to next TB.

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;4020372;
    Honestly, it's a TV Show...not CIA Cold War intelligence secrets. .
    Now there is some perspective!!!