Page 532 of 535 FirstFirst ... 32432482522523524525526527528529530531532533534535 LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 5345

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4020153;
    RS will come back with a vengance next season - mark my words - no matter how it looks for him for this season
    Oh, I agree but the seeds of doubt about his credibility have been successfully planted. I expect to see even more he said/she said in the future because it worked so well this go around for MF & Co. For it to be successful, they'll have to have a lead that can carry their PR load in the campaigns though.

Well, I have a hat to eat and a helping of crow! The hat for saying the show would never let someone be booted pre-FRC, and the crow for being sure Ali was single! Once again, my prediction of what would happen was wrong. Never once gotten it right. At least my favorite character actually "won" this time though. I still stand by what I said about the edit, though. To me Roberto was edited as classic, chemistry driven F2. I really wish they had portrayed him/their relationship differently... assuming of course there was any different way to portray it.

I know a lot of folks were saying if he was wrong that he would never admit it, poo poo it, or blame it only on his sources. Obviously not. He took the high road and accepted blame too.

On a side note, I am HORRIFIED that 2 people from this show will likely be invading *my* show, DWTS. Ugh. I don't mind Ali. Really like Roberto. But they have no business on DWTS. They are going to be trashed 6 ways from Sunday by many of the show's fans if they end up on there, due to their inherent disdain for reality stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy0101;4020142;
    Yeah, I really hope the sleuthing will come back because RS' was finally DEAD wrong! He's just one of us who's trying to figure it out but he's made a name for himself. It really used to be sooo much fun reading the sleuthers' posts and the looking at the images thy dissect. It really seemed like investigative work. Anyway, I hope RS shut up next season and just continue to write about his thoughts and not spoiling it for the rest of us who still want to enjoy this stupid show.
    I could not disagree with this sentiment more. I enjoy the show more since he started spoiling it. I like having it all laid out for me to know beforehand. Helps me enjoy the show for what it is and not get caught up in worrying about the ending. If some don't like it, that's fine and that's what the sleuthing forum was supposed to be for. But some not liking that doesn't mean he should "shut up" and not spoil it anymore. Many of us enjoy the spoilers and appreciate what Steve does. I hope he keeps at it for the sake of spoilers, and for the sake of being a pest to Fleiss.
    Last edited by VAgirl79; 08-02-2010 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4020153;
    RS will come back with a vengance next season - mark my words - no matter how it looks for him for this season
    So yes, the sources were wrong for the last month, but they came through for me in the last hours. It’s been funny reading all this “Did Reality Steve Get Fleissed” nonsense over the last couple weeks. People thinking they’ve figured me out and know who my sources are so they shut them up. Uhhh, not quite. If they knew who my sources were, then how would I have gotten the information I just gave you? All this information was given to me since about 8:00 last night. All they did was just do a better job of keeping a lid on the ending. They certainly had no idea who was feeding me every other detail about the season. But when next season rolls around, and I spoil that again, it’ll prove they haven’t stopped me from doing anything. This was a minor bump in the road. The thing is, I don’t know why ABC and Fleiss and Co. wanted to keep this such a big secret. People were going to watch anyway whether that got out or not. But going to all these lengths to make sure no one knew Ali and Roberto are together seems kind of odd. The ratings were huge this season. If they would’ve promoted happiness from the beginning, maybe they would’ve gotten even more viewers. I don’t quite understand their logic, but then again, this is the same bunch of idiots who strong armed another network and had me taken off a show they didn’t produce themselves. So I guess I shouldn’t put anything past them.

I agree the battle lines have been drawn between RS & Fleiss,,it will be a fun season next time around..of course we will have to take what RS says into consideration of the work of great sluethers here..actually RS needs to learn to play well others, between the boards and RS scooping I think they could have the end before it begins!
    Last edited by fan*addict; 08-02-2010 at 06:20 PM.

wow---well i am not surprised there was a lot of stuff out there for weeks that ali choose roberto

but here's what i don't get--why is no one questioning Cash's credibility? both reported the same thing initially then both changed their stories at the 11th hour! seems suspicious that both may be using the same sources, but of course, people are willing to give cash a pass and crucify RS, talk about a double standard!

both should have their credibility questioned

I think from now on RS will say "this is what I am told" nothing is set in stone, maybe this has taught him a lesson in that his sources are not that credible

FORT Fan

I keep wondering why after the huge ratings spike (that at least a little has to be attributed to RS) did Fleiss decide to lock down now. I think maybe there's a parallel in the Kate Gosselin situation with her sister-in-law, when she was offered money from TLC, supposedly, Kate shot it down and kept her off the show. No one was going to be exploiting those children except for Kate and John! Maybe what really got to Fleiss was that RS was making a crap load of money off of his "kids?" I feel a bit bad for RS. Certainly, if I had to chose sides between him and Fleiss, I'd be heavily in the Team Steve side! But, he's made a living off a fairly silly blog about a very silly TV show for a while now. I'd guess a gander at his checking account would be all it takes to make his spirits bright again. And I can't wait to see him go to town next year!

You know, RS knew the results awhile ago. The no pick was there to keep the Chris fan viewers tuned in. The show is over, MF got his ratings. Doesn't matter what happens now.

There are just no coincidences here. If you believe that then I have a bridge I would like to sell you.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Dont worry BS(RS) will have his a## coverd. I hate him with a passion and Im so hoping they burn him but I noticed in his latest blog he has covered his arse so whatever happens he comes out smelling like a rose. It doesnt matter if Ali picks Roberto then he was wrong. He said she was single. No amount of backtracking and saying he was wrong will save him. They wanted to burn him but unfortunately he got wind of it and is now backtracking to save his sorry a##. I would of loved to see him get what he deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by needsalife;4020118;
    There are posters on here who for weeks have been spoiling that Ali and Roberto are engaged. I'm trying to figure out why no one listened to them. For those of us who did, today's news is no surprise.
    Right needsalife! I'm one that kept trying to get them to see. I even started a count between "Don" and RS, I was told RS had track record. I know there was minor things that "Don" said that was hard to make up. Things has to fit for me, it all has to come together. RS was saying she was single, but she wasn't acting like someone that came away single, so it didn't fit. When I saw that Roberto was pissed at that last RC, I knew she had to have told them and "Don" was right.

IMO - I still believe that RS got it right.

Now if Chris ended up the winnder then for sure he would have been Fleissed good and proper. But he did at one time say Roberto or no one. He was sure that Chris L was out of the running so he was part right. Plus he had a lot of spoilers throughout the season so I personally am going to give it to him much as I dislike him.

He's not the only one with "inside" information and this board has more than its fair share of people that have inside knowledge on the show which is a great balance for everyone ...multiple sources confirming the same information is always the way to go.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4020180;
    On a side note, I am HORRIFIED that 2 people from this show will likely be invading *my* show, DWTS. Ugh. I don't mind Ali. Really like Roberto. But they have no business on DWTS. They are going to be trashed 6 ways from Sunday by many of the show's fans if they end up on there, due to their inherent disdain for reality stars.
    Not necessary, with Roberto's personality and his dancing skill, he may win people over. I will definitely watch DWTS if he is on and hope allow to vote for him (from Canada).