Page 530 of 535 FirstFirst ... 30430480520521522523524525526527528529530531532533534535 LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 5345

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Congrats to each and every one of the FoRT sleuthers--you have all done an amazing job.

As for RS, my feeling is that I would rather he post what he knows/thinks/feels/ assumes/whatever rather than stay silent. For what it's worth, he may have motivated our sleuthers to probe deeper and outdo the normally outstanding FoRT digging.

Kudos to all of you. I am just SO VERY HAPPY to know the ending before tonight! Thanks, everyone.

RS has been fliessed! I really think Roberto had Ali at hello and we'll hear her say it in the upcoming interviews...and given how much I think is evident that they love each other...I really think this couple actually has a chance!
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4019740;
    RS has been fliessed! I really think Roberto had Ali at hello and we'll hear her say it in the upcoming interviews...and given how much I think is evident that they love each other...I really think this couple actually has a chance!
    I agree 100%. It was all about that "feeling", and they both had it the first night they laid eyes on one another! I too feel like this couple has a great chance of overcoming the odds and creating a happy life together! They seem to have taken some big steps to get them started in the right direction.

I think we did learn a lot about RS and the degree to which he has show details, how he gets some of his spoilers, etc. this season. That will be helpful in future seasons too!

FORT Fanatic

YEAH! Ali and Roberto engaged and still happily together! I'm glad RS was able to come out with this information today which will make the finale so much easier to watch now. I really feel like all the signs were there and if it hadn't been for RS saying she was single I wouldn't have doubted an Ali/Roberto outcome. Now, do I really want to see them compete against each other on DWTS? It might be too much to have both of them on there.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;4019691;
    *snipped**
    Love RS or hate him, he admitted he was wrong. Now we can choose to hold that over his head for eternity, or we can be bigger people. Just saying....
    **Snipped**
    So, for me, I still feel RS is a very reliable source - if you know how to read him.
    So right..his track record is still pretty damn accurate...and what he said was up to the point that he knew information...that it was either Roberto or no one...that was pretty much the evidence that Chris was not around for FRC~therby CH calling it "Proposal Day"...(only 1 guy left)....

What I really like is that this all answers so many things that just did not make sense to me all along. RS is usually so specific with his FRC info and it seemed kind of strange that all he had was - Ali is single. First it was that it's either Ali picks Roberto or Ali is single and then he confirmed for sure that Ali was single.

Even with all the editing, my gut instinct was telling me that I was seeing a real love story unfolding before my eyes. I have become quite skeptical with this show, but I always saw more than just physical attraction with Ali and Roberto. I haven't really posted on here this season. I did read the spoilers from RS and that was fine with me. I felt that it kept me from getting too emotionally involved. However, the moment I saw Roberto, I felt a really strong connection, one that I do not get very often when I watch this show. He seemed to just jump right out of the screen with his charm, personality, sexy good looks, good manners and happy self. I adored him from that moment on.

It took me a while to warm to Chris, but I also decided that he was a genuinely great guy, a devoted son to his dying Mom, funny in his own quiet way, charming and so down to earth. I couldn't believe that we had two quality guys as the F2. On this show? I felt that Ali was in a win-win situation.

I have finally learned not to impose my own personal favorite on the Bachelor/Bachelorette. I have learned to respect their choice, because it's their life and they have to do what feels right for them. All I wanted this time was for everyone to be happy. These three deserved to find a happy ending, whatever that might be. I didn't trust any of the possible scenarios being discussed. For once, I thought that we might all be surprised and not know the ending until tonight's show.

I felt that there was something real between Ali and Roberto, but didn't want to post my thoughts. I also considered that Chris might well be the one. You never know with this show. I know that many Chris fans have been worried about how he might take not being picked. Watching him, I sense a great inner strength. When you watch your mother die too young, that is a loss that can either break you or make you strong. Losing Ali will be disappointing, but Chris has already experienced a shattering loss. He has the love and support of his wonderful family and the adoration of millions of fans who have watched his gentle grace and sweet nature. It appears that if he wants to be the next bachelor, it's his.

I hope Chris does what feels right for him. He deserves to find true love and happiness. For Ali and Roberto, I truly hope that they manage to triumph over the odds and have that magical wedding.

Yes, RS admitted he was wrong and that's a good thing. All's well that ends well, at least I hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by Nativenewyorker;4019835;
    I couldn't believe that we had two quality guys as the F2. On this show? I felt that Ali was in a win-win situation.

I have finally learned not to impose my own personal favorite on the Bachelor/Bachelorette. I have learned to respect their choice, because it's their life and they have to do what feels right for them. All I wanted this time was for everyone to be happy. These three deserved to find a happy ending, whatever that might be. I didn't trust any of the possible scenarios being discussed. For once, I thought that we might all be surprised and not know the ending until tonight's show.

I felt that there was something real between Ali and Roberto, but didn't want to post my thoughts. I also considered that Chris might well be the one. You never know with this show. I know that many Chris fans have been worried about how he might take not being picked. Watching him, I sense a great inner strength. When you watch your mother die too young, that is a loss that can either break you or make you strong. Losing Ali will be disappointing, but Chris has already experienced a shattering loss. He has the love and support of his wonderful family and the adoration of millions of fans who have watched his gentle grace and sweet nature. It appears that if he wants to be the next bachelor, it's his.

I hope Chris does what feels right for him. He deserves to find true love and happiness. For Ali and Roberto, I truly hope that they manage to triumph over the odds and have that magical wedding.

Yes, RS admitted he was wrong and that's a good thing. All's well that ends well, at least I hope so!
    Thank you for such a well thought out post. It has helped me keep perspective with this, and is a very gracious view. I only edited it to keep it a bit shorter in my post.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nativenewyorker;4019835;
    What I really like is that this all answers so many things that just did not make sense to me all along. RS is usually so specific with his FRC info and it seemed kind of strange that all he had was - Ali is single. First it was that it's either Ali picks Roberto or Ali is single and then he confirmed for sure that Ali was single.

Even with all the editing, my gut instinct was telling me that I was seeing a real love story unfolding before my eyes. I have become quite skeptical with this show, but I always saw more than just physical attraction with Ali and Roberto. I haven't really posted on here this season. I did read the spoilers from RS and that was fine with me. I felt that it kept me from getting too emotionally involved. However, the moment I saw Roberto, I felt a really strong connection, one that I do not get very often when I watch this show. He seemed to just jump right out of the screen with his charm, personality, sexy good looks, good manners and happy self. I adored him from that moment on.

It took me a while to warm to Chris, but I also decided that he was a genuinely great guy, a devoted son to his dying Mom, funny in his own quiet way, charming and so down to earth. I couldn't believe that we had two quality guys as the F2. On this show? I felt that Ali was in a win-win situation.

1st bold: I learned that lesson with Bettina. Not saying that I am 100% good at this objectivity but I do try really hard to remember it's the Bachs/ettes choice and not mine. (and boy, is that ever difficult for me!!)

2nd bold: I know that it would be difficult for me to write that I was wrong in a very public blog such as RS has. So, good for him; he at least told us before the finale which is the most important thing for me. Since I read the ending of who-done-it books first, I would have gone quite mad if Steve hadn't posted that it was Roberto in the end.

And lastly, I personally hope to see Chris as the next bachelor. Really, Ali couldn't have gone wrong with either one of these guys as they both have been portrayed as gentlemen.

Looking forward to this evening...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4019669;
    RS blog is up!! Her and Roberto are together!!!

She tells Chris before the FRC that she loves Roberto.

Chris was offered The Bachelor. No word on if he'll accept.

RS thinks Ali and Roberto will both be on DWTS.
    I just logged on. Thanks Ry for the summary.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;4019647;
    I don't get the big hoopla about outscooping RS. Why does there need to be competition between RS and Fort?
    We just want to know any "scoop" we can get regardless of who scooped first. Can't we be a team?
    You see, some of us liked to sleuth and the thing on the bachelor was our working together on FORT and discovering the outcome.

Then, RS turned up with the outcome which were not always so accurate, but spoilt TB for some of us. No more enjoyment. Just bickering. Now that he has been found wrong when alot of us on FORT had it right. Maybe we will not trust in his word as before and sleuth. Afterall, what RS says is not always right. So, we can really try to sleuth without the disruption of "RS says" being sacro sante.