Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

well if he has been cut off from his sources then i would think that what he posted was accurate

so where are all these other rumors coming from? MF and his people or just random people starting rumors

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;4018995;
    well if he has been cut off from his sources then i would think that what he posted was accurate

so where are all these other rumors coming from?
    MF and his people or just random people starting rumors
    The only people who would have access to the specific details would be from people Fleiss allowed on set or Fleiss himself reported to the tabloids. I mean "they kissed for 30 seconds" is an actual line printed in the article. WTF!! Honestly.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

The question really is how long will it take RS to admit that he is indeed 100% WRONG?

He still has NO info on the FRC or the ATRC and that is for a reason.
    BP please stop this mess!

FORT Newbie

In terms of what happened this weekend (with E! and ABC), don't count Steve out...

He might just have info tomorrow and regardless if he's been right or not, he will want to post what really happens just to screw over ABC.

I just don't know if MF could shut down all of his sources. MF may have pissed one too many people off with this latest stunt...

Quote Originally Posted by nycblond;4019150;
    In terms of what happened this weekend (with E! and ABC), don't count Steve out...

He might just have info tomorrow and regardless if he's been right or not, he will want to post what really happens just to screw over ABC.

I just don't know if MF could shut down all of his sources. MF may have pissed one too many people off with this latest stunt...

You may be right, but there is no indication in his twitters that there is anything forthcoming. I am sure he would love to get his revenge for being edited out of the E! special, but things have been unusually quiet with him. He was pretty confident earlier in the week that there would be more info.

I just get the sense that this time, MF and company are working overtime to keep a tight lid on everything. We will just have to wait and see.

FORT Newbie

According to Wikipedia, Disney/ABC no longer owns part of E! Comcast acquired Disney's share in 2006. The acquisition was part of a carriage agreement between the 2 parties.

It's possible the threat was made or implied that Comcast might have to renegotiate its whole relationship with ABC and Disney unless E! modified the program to remove Reality Steve's comments and to deny him residuals.

Quote Originally Posted by suebenjamin;4019216;
    According to Wikipedia, Disney/ABC no longer owns part of E! Comcast acquired Disney's share in 2006. The acquisition was part of a carriage agreement between the 2 parties.

It's possible the threat was made or implied that Comcast might have to renegotiate its whole relationship with ABC and Disney unless E! modified the program to remove Reality Steve's comments and to deny him residuals.
    I remember recording the E! special. I believe I recorded the second showing. When I viewed it, I saw that instead of "The Bachelor - Then and Now" - what was shown was a biography of Jennifer Aniston.
    What's with that?, I thought.
    So I tried again and recorded the next showing. Instead, we got a biography of Miley Cirus.
    This time, I knew something was up and doubted that I would get to see the show.
    The third time was the charm.
    The show was actually broadcast, you know, with the new narrator.
    I was doing renovations in the house with a carpenter and at first, I didn't even realize that RS was missing!
    Then I read the posts here about what had happened.
    The new narrator did a very good job though.
    One wouldn't know that she was giving a belated recap - worded a little differently than RS - of the show.
    Marti

If RS Twitter hasn't been updated & we have no new info from him, & since he is now "missing" from the E! Special...maybe MF has kidnapped him or gotten those PI's to tie his hands behind his back so he can't give us anymore spoilers before tonight's airing.
    I'd take either one.

Is it me or is the RS website down? Today of all days.
    Carpe diem

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure;4019451;
    Is it me or is the RS website down? Today of all days.
    It was up earlier. I don't think we'll hear from him until tomorrow.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow