Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

I believe ABC has a minority ownership in E. What doesn't make sense is as atem points out that they would have known RS was on so why even show him in the first place if they wanted him off the show? It's very bizarre. Did RS say they let him know or did he just watch and see he was removed? Perhaps contractually they had to show him one time. That could be.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4018787;
    I believe ABC has a minority ownership in E. What doesn't make sense is as atem points out that they would have known RS was on so why even show him in the first place if they wanted him off the show? It's very bizarre. Did RS say they let him know or did he just watch and see he was removed? Perhaps contractually they had to show him one time. That could be.
    I said the same thing, doesn't add up because they knew he'd be on it. He announced it on his site for all the world to see. Maybe by the time they got complaints they didn't have time to re-shoot his scenes with that woman?

From what I gathered, he didn't know about it either until people Tweeted him yesterday or until he saw it himself yesterday. E! definitely didn't contact him, which is pathetic. I hope he calls them and demands some answers. They would probably just feed him a load of nonsense anyway, but I would still like to hear them try to explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4018787;

I have been following his twitters on his website and he was not told that they were going to edit him out. He found out when they showed the reruns of the show. I don't know if it was his readers who told him or that he saw it himself. He just said that apparently they don't want him associated with their show, because they know that he tells the truth and calls them out about the phoniness.

Thanks VA and Native. Very odd they weren't even professional enough to tell him. That's pretty rude.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4018823;
    Thanks VA and Native. Very odd they weren't even professional enough to tell him. That's pretty rude.

If you go to his website, you can see his twitters on the lower right hand side. He hasn't twittered anything more about it for like, 17 hours. You can read the back and forth as he talks to people about how they cut him out of all the reruns. On the Justin blog, a few people picked up on it and are chatting about it.

One of the posters said - RS got Fleissed!

I don't know how this all came about. I am wondering if Fleiss did not know that RS was going to be on the show until after it aired. I know that E acted pretty quickly to get this other woman edited into RS's spots basically saying what he said only in her words. Something must have happened. I find this all rather fascinating. First, RS gets unceremoniously completely cut out of this Bachelor special on E, and now he is completely silent and none of the additional spoiler info that he promised earlier this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Nativenewyorker;4018815;
    I have been following his twitters on his website and he was not told that they were going to edit him out. He found out when they showed the reruns of the show. I don't know if it was his readers who told him or that he saw it himself. He just said that apparently they don't want him associated with their show, because they know that he tells the truth and calls them out about the phoniness.
    It seems that the second show was a little different as they showed longer clips of Andrew Firestone especially of his vineyard, his family and the llamas. I know the TV Diva was on it rather than RS but it looked to me that they did more then substitute her clip for RS. Did anyone watch the two complete shows?

Well its tic tic ticking... and RS has not posted anything.. He either is super confident his sources came through or he knows nothing... I'm thinking the latter or he would have twittered something to the effect that there was no need to post anything new...he stands by his sources...

I think it's funny that it appears the tables have been turned on him.

IMO, Steve does not run with sources such as "people who met Ali after taping." This isn't just his credibility, his monetary income is affected by this now. So no, I don't believe he would just trust interpretations, rumors, one former contestant, or a hodgepodge of random people he didn't know and trust beforehand.

The baseball bit was no more than what he's done to other people over the years. He'll often pick one center point to mock them for. Again, just his schtick. If he was blowing it "wayyyyy out of proportion," then why didn't he even point out the fact that Roberto straight up was not a professional baseball player? The show made it easy to bust on Roberto for that. And I say that as a Roberto fan, and as someone who loves baseball way more than I enjoy this show. Guess I just see it as nothing more than ribbing, not blasting him. You hear far worse about players at a ballpark than what Steve has said about Roberto! Far worse.

Thanks for the info regarding the re-runs of the E! Special. I did not catch the original airing but did watch a re-run & wondered what happened to RS. That's interesting that he was spliced out by Master Splice Mike Fleiss on a show that MF doesn't produce.
    I'd take either one.