Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

  1. #5231
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4018117;
    He also baited Fleiss and ABC too much for them to ignore it. Once he pronounced himself the "winner" it became obvious to me that he's going to get his comeuppance from Fleiss and Co. It's just too much- he angered the beast.
    Didn't RS say that MF was his b*tch?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  2. #5232
    FORT Fogey Bet2Win's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,864

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4018117;
    He also baited Fleiss and ABC too much for them to ignore it. Once he pronounced himself the "winner" it became obvious to me that he's going to get his comeuppance from Fleiss and Co. It's just too much- he angered the beast.

    As far as spoilers, I love having them closer to the end, but not at the beginning. That way we can sleuth and wait for spoilers to see if the sleuthing is right.

    I really hope that MF got RS this time ... but only because RS constantly takes jabs at Forters; and sends nasty emails to those that have differing spoilers ... like he is the only credible person in spoilerland. Heck, he even sent Blondie a nasty email for something she didn't even post. I hope he's wrong, I hope he's wrong, I hope he's wrong. Maybe if I say it enough, it will be like the ruby slippers.

  3. #5233
    FORT Fogey sueb1961's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,365

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4018197;
    As far as spoilers, I love having them closer to the end, but not at the beginning. That way we can sleuth and wait for spoilers to see if the sleuthing is right.

    I really hope that MF got RS this time ... but only because RS constantly takes jabs at Forters; and sends nasty emails to those that have differing spoilers ... like he is the only credible person in spoilerland. Heck, he even sent Blondie a nasty email for something she didn't even post. I hope he's wrong, I hope he's wrong, I hope he's wrong. Maybe if I say it enough, it will be like the ruby slippers.


    I am not a big RS fan myself but how many jabs did forters take at RS? How many nasty emails were sent to him? If he waited on his information he would have been accused of finding his imformation her. I guess I don't see what he does any different than what others here and other boards are doing.

  4. #5234
    FORT Fanatic nuts2uiam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    675

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    I admit that I watched all of this series and it literally is the only thing other than the news that I watch. I escape from the real world once a week and laugh and boo and hiss and cheer as I see fit. Therefore, I read all the spoilers including RS and I enjoy them all, for each has something a little different to offer. JMO but I don't see the reason to become so focused on whether RS is correct or not. He has a 50/50 chance to be either. His banner prepares you for "his sarcastic, slanted, sophomoric and skewed view of reality tv" and he delivers. I am not a RS apologist, in fact I laugh out loud at some of his stuff while other stuff isn't that funny to me, but I know others it is funny to. I have had pm's with some of the spoilers on this board and while I may disagree with a position, I don't hope to have them proven wrong......it is just another opinion possibly based upon fact. I guess I can equate it to going shopping in a mall, there are shops that cater to the 20-somethings, since I left that age a looooong time ago, I just skip over them. They are not for me but that doesn't mean they shouldn't exist.
    Sorry for the soap box but I like the boards to be upbeat (despite the manipulations of fleissmonster).
    Last edited by canuckinchile; 08-01-2010 at 04:23 PM.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

  5. #5235
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    What I want are spoilers. Debating people about this and that makes no difference from what a spoiler means. It's not who wants to win or what a moment means or not, but just plain what the outcome is.

    RS did that show a service with the Jason/Melissa thing, because how they would have handled it would have created a bigger uproar.

  6. #5236
    FORT Fogey happy2bme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,533

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4018117;
    He also baited Fleiss and ABC too much for them to ignore it. Once he pronounced himself the "winner" it became obvious to me that he's going to get his comeuppance from Fleiss and Co. It's just too much- he angered the beast.
    I don't believe it. MF will do nothing. RS is fed his info for a reason and that is to create more buzz for the show. He would never ever think of doing anything to RS. MF words against RS is all hype.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

  7. #5237
    craziness sunshine08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    296

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4018373;
    I don't believe it. MF will do nothing. RS is fed his info for a reason and that is to create more buzz for the show. He would never ever think of doing anything to RS. MF words against RS is all hype.
    Just curious, why do you think RS was taken out of the E! segment then? I don't think it was a coincidence...

  8. #5238
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    940

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4018373;
    I don't believe it. MF will do nothing. RS is fed his info for a reason and that is to create more buzz for the show. He would never ever think of doing anything to RS. MF words against RS is all hype.
    I feel this way about all the media. For them, it's all about the story and if someone's feelings get hurt, oh well. Why would the media hype around The Bach/ette be any different?

    And, I do not mean to "bash" either MF or RS here. (Well, I probably do mean to bash MF because I cannot think of anyone who deserves it more and this reason is just as good as any other.) However, I do agree that he's not going after RS since it seems a bit like shooting himself in the foot. Why stop any further publicity regarding the show?

  9. #5239
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Doats;4018395;
    I feel this way about all the media. For them, it's all about the story and if someone's feelings get hurt, oh well. Why would the media hype around The Bach/ette be any different?

    And, I do not mean to "bash" either MF or RS here. (Well, I probably do mean to bash MF because I cannot think of anyone who deserves it more and this reason is just as good as any other.) However, I do agree that he's not going after RS since it seems a bit like shooting himself in the foot. Why stop any further publicity regarding the show?
    MF said that he is going after who is telling RS the info though.

    I don't know what MF's thinking is. Heck, I don't even get Chris Harrison.

  10. #5240
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    940

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;4018397;
    MF said that he is going after who is telling RS the info though.

    I don't know what MF's thinking is. Heck, I don't even get Chris Harrison.
    Yeah...after thinking about what I wrote just above, I've come to the conclusion that I have NO way of knowing what MF is thinking. And I'm pretty sure I don't want to understand his thinking since that might actually be the first step toward lowering myself to his level which is the last thing I would want to do.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.