Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

thanks cupcakes

can someone tell me the significance of the twit photo and the sig of the blue arrow?

thanks

FORT Fanatic

Wouldn't Monday morning be the perfect time for RS to ruin yet another MF season by telling us all the stuff
    he's been keeping under wraps? I so wish that would happen-probably won't- but I think it would be just the
    greatest thing that could happen to the jerk MF.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4017449;
    How does he think he could possibly get his sources to speak now if they haven't already. I can't wait to see what he pulls out of his

Watching MF work his magic this season in regards to RS and keeping everything FRC-related top secret has almost been as much fun as watching the episodes. Never in a million years did I think I would say it, but I'm pulling for MF on this one. I'll be if he managed to pull off keeping the ending from leaking... Perhaps the cat will have caught the mouse after all...

And FTR, I could care less about who goes on what dates and all that--I just care about the FRC, so if RS can't deliver that, what good is he??
    Tell me about it. I could care less about the other dates. I want what happens at the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4017057;
    Any one else who has sources here notice that their sources are not saying anything like with RS's?
    I shared last week with a few people on the board through pm that I had heard (I don't want to say to much because I don't want to give anyone away) that someone with tb very high up was very upset about the spoilers being leaked this season. I don't know anything about a p.i., but I do know they were trying to get to the bottom of it. That isn't really anything new so I didn't post it. I have no clue if they were mad about rs laying out the season, spoiling the ending or if they were even talking about rs, but they are fired up about it. I hope this doesn't change things next season for us. I like the leaks!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;4017453;
    Wouldn't Monday morning be the perfect time for RS to ruin yet another MF season by telling us all the stuff
    he's been keeping under wraps?
    I so wish that would happen-probably won't- but I think it would be just the
    greatest thing that could happen to the jerk MF.
    Not really -- he's all about getting as much exposure from as many places as he can. If he had info, he would've spread the word much earlier than now so various places would pick it up and use it. I read this as he's got nothin'.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT fan

Quote Originally Posted by aslongasufollow;4017451;
    thanks cupcakes

can someone tell me the significance of the twit photo and the sig of the blue arrow?

thanks
    No one can place when the twitter photo was taken although we know it was taken on Bora Bora. It's speculated that it was taken after the final rose by Ali just as Jillian took one of Ed in the safe house. The Ed pic was a major clue that Ed was the pic last year.

The arrow points to his shirt or shorts -- plaid. I think they're trying to figure out when it was taken by the paid, but I'm not positive about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;4017455;
    I shared last week with a few people on the board through pm that I had heard (I don't want to say to much because I don't want to give anyone away) that someone with tb very high up was very upset about the spoilers being leaked this season. I don't know anything about a p.i., but I do know they were trying to get to the bottom of it. That isn't really anything new so I didn't post it. I have no clue if they were mad about rs laying out the season, spoiling the ending or if they were even talking about rs, but they are fired up about it. I hope this doesn't change things next season for us. I like the leaks!
    So does that mean that RS is right?

FORT Fanatic

I didn't mean to imply that RS "does" know anything else just that I think he would love nothing better than
    to spoil MF season on the morning of the Finale. I think you're right that he has nothing.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by needsalife;4017462;
    No one can place when the twitter photo was taken although we know it was taken on Bora Bora. It's speculated that it was taken after the final rose by Ali just as Jillian took one of Ed in the safe house. The Ed pic was a major clue that Ed was the pic last year.

The arrow points to his shirt or shorts -- plaid. I think they're trying to figure out when it was taken by the paid, but I'm not positive about that.

thanks I appreciate it....

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4017464;
    So does that mean that RS is right?
    That I don't know. This person could have been talking about any of the wild stories out there now.