Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4017165;
    Twitter pic was NOT handle to little fort.....someone who we searching found this pic on Roberto's newly set up facebook account that is how it was found.
    My belief is it was NOT supposed to be found but was.
    I am Team Roberto all the way - but I definitely picked up on the fact the twit pic was referred by someone at ABC. However, I do remember the poster alluding to the fact that the referral from ABC was more from a long-standing friend at ABC rather than a complete fluke!! I wish I could quote poster as I think this was a significant spoiler!

FORT fan

Well, I believe we can say RS's "no pick" info is worthless now. It's a pretty sure bet he's not getting good info. Too bad we didn't know it a few weeks ago. Ha. The RS info was the only think holding us back from knowing the end. So now we know. I'm sure there will be twists and turns to get us there, but the basic outcome, I'm pretty confident of now.

Quote Originally Posted by needsalife;4017388;
    Well, I believe we can say RS's "no pick" info is worthless now. It's a pretty sure bet he's not getting good info. Too bad we didn't know it a few weeks ago. Ha. The RS info was the only think holding us back from knowing the end. So now we know. I'm sure there will be twists and turns to get us there, but the basic outcome, I'm pretty confident of now.
    Steve has gotten the entire season right so far, save for the rose ceremony issue 2 weeks ago. Every single thing he said other than that turned out to be true.

Safe to say I am operating under the belief that the ending will be no different than the rest of it, and he will be right once again. We never had details from him on Vienna being picked either, other than they got engaged. No details doesn't mean he's not right, IMO.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4017414;
    Steve has gotten the entire season right so far, save for the rose ceremony issue 2 weeks ago. Every single thing he said turned out to be true.

Safe to say I am operating under the belief that the ending will be no different than the rest of it, and he will be right once again. We never had details from him on Vienna being picked either, other than they got engaged. No details doesn't mean he's not right, IMO.
    It seems crazy to doubt the one source that has always been right, in favor of another source, or collection of sources, all of whom have wormholes in their stories large enough to sail the Mayflower through, doesn't it?

I expect that Steve has it right again.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

RS just basically said in his twitter that he's really gunning after them now, so I hope he gets something tomorrow or I'm going to think it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4017174;
    Someone from ABC told another poster on this board about the picture and that's how we discovered it.

If I remember correctly.
    You remember perfectly.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4017429;
    RS just basically said in his twitter that he's really gunning after them now, so I hope he gets something tomorrow or I'm going to think it's too late.
    Yep. Fleiss did it now. I think RS was holding back, comfortable with what he had and having a good time. He's on the hunt now.

Dumb Fleiss

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;4017439;
    Yep. Fleiss did it now. I think RS was holding back, comfortable with what he had and having a good time. He's on the hunt now.

Dumb Fleiss
    Bad for Fleiss.

Great for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4017423;
    It seems crazy to doubt the one source that has always been right, in favor of another source, or collection of sources, all of whom have wormholes in their stories large enough to sail the Mayflower through, doesn't it?

I expect that Steve has it right again.
    I know many people loathe Steve six ways from Sunday, but that doesn't change his track record. And that's what I look at when determining who/what to believe.

Said before and will say it again: Taking a piece of info from a source here and another piece of info from a source there to conclude Ali is engaged to Dude X doesn't work. Dilutes the original source's information, especially when pretty much every source whose info involves a pick ending has something incredibly different about it that directly contradicts the other source. Puts it all in question, IMO. Like one big game of telephone.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4017429;
    How does he think he could possibly get his sources to speak now if they haven't already. I can't wait to see what he pulls out of his

Watching MF work his magic this season in regards to RS and keeping everything FRC-related top secret has almost been as much fun as watching the episodes. Never in a million years did I think I would say it, but I'm pulling for MF on this one. I'll be if he managed to pull off keeping the ending from leaking... Perhaps the cat will have caught the mouse after all...

And FTR, I could care less about who goes on what dates and all that--I just care about the FRC, so if RS can't deliver that, what good is he??
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time