Page 52 of 535 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3890044;
    How do you get 8 to Turkey?!?
    The scandal happens after Turkey.
    Kasey and Craig were cut in Turkey.
    Ty was cut in Portugal. I guess this guy was too if he's the cheater.
    There was more than enough time for 4 HTDs.
    So if it can't be Kasey, Craig, or any of the F4, then it's one of the guys in Turkey. Either Ty or Rego. Supposedly it's Rego.
    Make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3890068;
    More info tomorrow? Can't wait!

eta

Is Justin the guy that posted about it on FB?
    What did he say? Did he fess up?

Okay guys... If the cheating scandal went down in Turkey/Portugal there is NO way he was on the show and was the cheater. You guys are so caught up on Facebook you're forgetting about myspace....

MySpace - Justin Credible a.k.a. Justin Kase - 26 - Male - toronto, Ontario - myspace.com/150025230

ETA: Last login was 4/2

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3890179;
    Okay guys... If the cheating scandal went down in Turkey/Portugal there is NO way he was on the show and was the cheater. You guys are so caught up on Facebook you're forgetting about myspace....

MySpace - Justin Credible a.k.a. Justin Kase - 26 - Male - toronto, Ontario - myspace.com/150025230

ETA: Last login was 4/2
    4/2/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3890191;
    I wasn't buying it! Good find brklyn! So is that really his name? Justin Kase? I would like to call this guy a name that is not lady like, but I won't!
    Wrong year on the damn myspace! UGH! I guess I'm just grasping at straws for this @ss to not get mixed up with Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3890192;
    Wrong year on the damn myspace! UGH! I guess I'm just grasping at straws for this @ss to not get mixed up with Ali.
    Did you read his about me section? Sounds pretty full of himself!

On the twitter that he wrote, one of his two followers sent RS a tweet that said he/she told him that "they" were going to beat him to it, (maybe FORT??) and then she gives his name, stating that he is the cheater. Is this the same person as the new poster? I am not tech savvy, like you guys are, but maybe someone can find out or deduce it if it's possible to figure that kind of thing out.
    I would tend to believe it's a hoax due to the new postings, but if it is, they have gone to a lot of trouble to create the illusion of being in the know. Who does that?

Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum;3890200;
    On the twitter that he wrote, one of his two followers sent RS a tweet that said he/she told him that "they" were going to beat him to it, (maybe FORT??) and then she gives his name, stating that he is the cheater. Is this the same person as the new poster? I am not tech savvy, like you guys are, but maybe someone can find out or deduce it if it's possible to figure that kind of thing out.
    I would tend to believe it's a hoax due to the new postings, but if it is, they have gone to a lot of trouble to create the illusion of being in the know. Who does that?
    I don't know if it's the same poster, but if they're talking about it to RS, they HAD to get that info from here first. Not inside info.

The only 'inside info' we've heard is from a poster who isn't here to back it up right now.

RS said he wont be talking about the scandal tomorrow just some "other small stuff that hasn't been reported yet" he also says the scandal is "bigger" than Roz gate
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3890203;
    RS said he wont be talking about the scandal tomorrow just some "other small stuff that hasn't been reported yet" he also says the scandal is "bigger" than Roz gate
    Maybe he'll give us some info about the Ep3 dates we know nothing about.