Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;4017053;
    Fleiss just made someone VERY angry from what I read into his tweets.

It's WAR now, baby! If they think he's been a pest till now, better hold on tight.
    He certainly is teed off, and has every right to be, IMO. I don't much think I'd appreciate a network using my words with a few minor changes and having some random woman say it in my place.

Methinks he hit a nerve this season! I hope he's right, and I hope he keeps spoiling their shows as long as they're on the air. Fleiss is a special kind of lowlife, so not only do I enjoy the spoilers, I also immensely enjoy the fact that his little contrived plot lines are leaked at a time not of his choosing.

FORT Newbie

viena tweeted earlier that the view asked her to co-host and abc said no.they then asked jake and the answer was yes. abc and mf are really having some issues!!!!!

I thought Vienna wanted out of Hollywood? Could of fooled me.

Anyway, I'm just hoping RS pulls through with info. I don't like that MF is taking this so seriously. Really, I don't get it!

FORT Regular

I am a newbie trying to figure my way around here.
    My apologies if this already has been answered.

What twit picture are you guys talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4017281;
    I thought Vienna wanted out of Hollywood? Could of fooled me.

Anyway, I'm just hoping RS pulls through with info. I don't like that MF is taking this so seriously. Really, I don't get it!
    Did RS say he'd have something up before Monday's show?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lomdar;4017263;
    viena tweeted earlier that the view asked her to co-host and abc said no.they then asked jake and the answer was yes. abc and mf are really having some issues!!!!!

Are you serious???? After that Vienna/Jake debacle the View wants Jake as a co-host? Are they stupid? Can't people see through his phony, narcissitic exterior?

Quote Originally Posted by aslongasufollow;4017285;
    I am a newbie trying to figure my way around here.
    My apologies if this already has been answered.

What twit picture are you guys talking about?
    Welcome! This is the pic:

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;4017286;
    Did RS say he'd have something up before Monday's show?
    He gave that indication that he was going to have info about the ATFR and to keep checking out his site. Tomorrow is it. It's too late after that.

Quote Originally Posted by lomdar;4017263;
    It's nothing different than TLC allowing Kate Gosselin to do interviews left and right but refusing to let Jon Gosselin do anyand suing him. It's part of reality tv contract & publicity. it didn't begin and end with Fleiss & ABC. Vienna should toe the line she already broke contract once with her 1st unauthorized interview about break up or she'll end up sued like Justin. People gotta realize you pay to play and should honor your contract or never sign them.

Well, considering what happened with the E! special, I'd bet my right arm he's more determined than ever now to scoop this whole shebang.

The problem of course is that he can't make anyone tell him anything. If his sources are genuinely fearing for their jobs, there's nothing he can do to convince them to give up the scoop. He can't give them the security of a job/promised income. As bad as the economy is, outsmarting Fleiss doesn't pay the bills, after all.

If he's going to get anything, my guess is it'll have to come from a non-ABC employee. This is assuming the bit about Fleiss hiring a PI is real, and not just the network tossing out empty threats through the proverbial grapevine.