Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4017018;
    Then how did he get pulled off? Oh, I think I know...MF must have threatened not to do another 'Where Are They Now' with them, if RS was in it.

I wonder if MF really didn't like the edit of it? For those that watched it, did it give a goof vibe of the show or show it for the farce it is?
    All I can guess is they threatened to cut off interviews, media access, etc. Of course, if E! was any kind of network, they would have told them to pound sand.

Fleiss came across as the typical creep that he is, bragging about the "double dump" in Brad's season, making fun of the lady who had a panic attack or something, etc. Mostly it was just recapping a person from each season's TV story, and then following up with them now. Some positive comments, some not so positive (Matt saying "Did I find true love on the show? No!" and saying he got engaged to a girl he barely knew, had nothing in common with, and who thought that were palm trees in London ). Not an expose, but it was semi-interesting. Steve's comments were snarky as usual against the show, but informative as well.

I think it's funny that they got E to pull RS out of the show but wouldn't you think they'd have done it before it was shown at all? I missed taping it but did see a little and don't think we'll miss anything.

I really think his sources have dried up. He may be right as far as it goes but don't think he has current info.

Him not posting something is giving me a sinking feeling that he just plain doesn't have any info. At first it was sooo detailed and then it was just 'she's single'.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4016981;
    Reality Steve finally noticed it!

Wow, I wonder what happened? I bet Chris H had something to do with it. Doesn't he work for that network?

eta

I wish RS would get some more info!
    what did he notice?

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4017036;
    what did he notice?
    That he was literally taken out of the Where Are They Now special, when at first he was in it.

The 1st airing had RS. 2 repeats were not shown and now that it is again, he has been replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4017047;
    That he was literally taken out of the Where Are They Now special, when at first he was in it.

The 1st airing had RS. 2 repeats were not shown and now that it is again, he has been replaced.
    Fleiss just made someone VERY angry from what I read into his tweets.

It's WAR now, baby! If they think he's been a pest till now, better hold on tight.

Any one else who has sources here notice that their sources are not saying anything like with RS's?

That's odd. I guess MF threw a crap fit and they finally removed him. I had taped it twice and neither time it was shown so maybe they were fighting it out during that time. Really weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4016842;
    It's just incredible. I mean it's obvious that the Alberto story just touched her very heart and soul.

And how about the Twitter picture that was hand delivered to FORT? AH-MAZING how it's all working out.
    Twitter pic was NOT handle to little fort.....someone who we searching found this pic on Roberto's newly set up facebook account that is how it was found.
    My belief is it was NOT supposed to be found but was.

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4017165;
    Twitter pic was NOT handle to little fort.....someone who we searching found this pic on Roberto's newly set up facebook account that is how it was found.
    My belief is it was NOT supposed to be found but was.
    Someone from ABC told another poster on this board about the picture and that's how we discovered it.

If I remember correctly.