Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

This season, I heard him state that he had made lots of money off of his blog. He has also been right enough times that people take his word as being 100% correct without question. And his popularity has grown to the point that many of the casual viewers now know who he is and what he has predicted.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4016821;
    Isn't it AMAZING that a Tahitian woman found our little ole website and even knew who Reality Steve is? Astounding, I tell ya!
    It's just incredible. I mean it's obvious that the Alberto story just touched her very heart and soul.

And how about the Twitter picture that was hand delivered to FORT? AH-MAZING how it's all working out.
    Last edited by Alanna; 07-31-2010 at 06:05 PM.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;4016846;
    So, are you still going with a no pick? And why? Especially when you are so cynical about all the Roberto evidence just happening to show up on FORT?

I'm more confused by the posters who seem to change with the mood of a thread.
    No, I think she's with Chris or "will" be with Chris once the ATFR is over- it'll be presented like they're just now getting back together anyway. I'll be shocked with either single or Roberto but we'll see.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;4016843;

Steve tweeted today about the E! show.
    About this Melinda Havea everyone keeps talking about...I haven't been keeping up with the boards because of all the gushing, but what info has this lady offered that has been proven to be true? I see everyone talking about her and some taking her word as truth, but I have yet to read any spoilers from her that have been true. What am I missing?
    She hasn't offered anything proven as true. I think some are hoping she is correct because they love the idea of Steve being discredited. Personally, I LIKE getting info from Steve, and I like that we can generally be confident it's accurate. I don't really care how big his ego gets. As long he keeps giving accurate scoop, his ego is his own problem in my eyes.

She came on here and said the show cooked up a grand plan to squash Steve because they're sick of him, etc., and that Ali found herself a good husband, Roberto loves her, and only Ali, Harrison, and the man she chose knows the ending (not even the camera man knew, according to her). Used some Tahitian words as well, making people conclude she is likely from Tahiti. Wrote as if she is an ESL speaker. I don't know if she's been online lately, but a few weeks ago when we were all discussing it yet again, I checked and she had been on the board, but wasn't posting.

All I know is I'm supposed to buy someone who is from Tahiti 1. Knows who Steve is 2. Was informed of a grand plot to trick Steve 3. Knows the ending and 4. Knows about this board. Personally, I am not buying. Too suspect, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4016861;
    She hasn't offered anything proven as true. I think some are hoping she is correct because they love the idea of Steve being discredited. Personally, I LIKE getting info from Steve, and I like that we can generally be confident it's accurate. I don't really care how big his ego gets. As long he keeps giving accurate scoop, his ego is his own problem in my eyes.

She came on here and said the show cooked up a grand plan to squash Steve because they're sick of him, etc., and that Ali found herself a good husband, Roberto loves her, and only Ali, Harrison, and the man she chose knows the ending (not even the camera man knew, according to her). Used some Tahitian words as well, making people conclude she is likely from Tahiti. Wrote as if she is an ESL speaker. I don't know if she's been online lately, but a few weeks ago when we were all discussing it yet again, I checked and she had been on the board, but wasn't posting.

All I know is I'm supposed to buy someone who is from Tahiti 1. Knows who Steve is 2. Was informed of a grand plot to trick Steve 3. Knows the ending and 4. Knows about this board. Personally, I am not buying. Too suspect, IMO.
    Thanks VAgirl for the summary! So she has offered nothing and how would she know Roberto was a good man unless she knew him. I thought maybe I missed a few posts. I am not buying it either. Things sure have changed. When I first came to Fort and offered spoilers nobody believed me until I gave some proof
    Last edited by Caligirl81; 07-31-2010 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by suebenjamin;4016722;
    One thing raises my curiosity about Reality Steve and his relationship with the Bachelor management.

On Wednesday, I saw a couple minutes of The Bachelor: Then and Now on E! I recall Fleiss, Harrison and Reality Steve as being on the small part I saw. I recorded the second half and set my recorder to get the first half. The first 2 scheduled repeats did not air. This afternoon, E! aired it again but no Reality Steve. Instead, I saw a black woman, Delaina Dixon aka TV DivaGal.

Now, I don't know whether E! wanted more diversity or someone more telegenic than Reality Steve. However, it is possible that TPTB at ABC or The Bachelor wanted Reality Steve off the program. Curiouser and curiouser.
    ABC or Next must have threatened E! big time for them to go to the trouble and expense to rewrite everything Steve said, find someone to say it, and then re-edit the show to insert the new footage. That is crazy. Wow.

Reality Steve finally noticed it!

Wow, I wonder what happened? I bet Chris H had something to do with it. Doesn't he work for that network?

eta

I wish RS would get some more info!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4016981;

Wow, I wonder what happened? I bet Chris H had something to do with it. Doesn't he work for that network?

eta

I just noticed the two posts he made on twitter...I couldn't figure out what he was talking about until I came here. This is just too weird...
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4016981;

eta

No, as far as I know Harrison's only other network gig is he works for TV Guide channel, not the E! channel.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4017016;
    No, as far as I know Harrison's only other network gig is he works for TV Guide channel, not the E! channel.
    Then how did he get pulled off? Oh, I think I know...MF must have threatened not to do another 'Where Are They Now' with them, if RS was in it.

I wonder if MF really didn't like the edit of it? For those that watched it, did it give a goof vibe of the show or show it for the farce it is?