Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Believe;4016020;
    I included a transcript of it in the media thread, including all the times they spliced it. I don't think the "I love you's" were coming from Roberto. Watch closely and you'll see the splice.
    It may be spliced but still referring to Roberto. It wouldn't make sense for it to be attributed to Chris because Ali's sister and mom were defending Chris' lack of expressing her love for her because of the nature/setup of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam;4015552;
    Media net has an interesting blurb about the post FRC conference call and both Ali and Chris and Roberto (Alpha order) are all going to be there to discuss her last minute decision and how Frank left her heartbroken and questioning her relationships with the other 2 men. This, added to the videos of both guys asking Ali's Dad for her hand, which were at best, lukewarm IMO - no declaration of undying love on either Chris or Robs part lead me to believe 150% that RS has had it right from the start. Sad to say on one hand, but then again given the eventual outcome of most of these, really better now than a sham totally.
    NUTS, I agree..they have already given us the "out" for Allie, (too choose noone) with they way they showed Frank leaving.

As I have said before...last year the same scenerio was happening BEHIND the scenes..BUT they chose to keep it BEHIND the scenes becasue Jillian wanted Ed. this time they let it be used for fodder on screen, because she was picking NOONE!

FORT Newbie

One thing raises my curiosity about Reality Steve and his relationship with the Bachelor management.

On Wednesday, I saw a couple minutes of The Bachelor: Then and Now on E! I recall Fleiss, Harrison and Reality Steve as being on the small part I saw. I recorded the second half and set my recorder to get the first half. The first 2 scheduled repeats did not air. This afternoon, E! aired it again but no Reality Steve. Instead, I saw a black woman, Delaina Dixon aka TV DivaGal.

Now, I don't know whether E! wanted more diversity or someone more telegenic than Reality Steve. However, it is possible that TPTB at ABC or The Bachelor wanted Reality Steve off the program. Curiouser and curiouser.

Quote Originally Posted by suebenjamin;4016722;
    One thing raises my curiosity about Reality Steve and his relationship with the Bachelor management.

On Wednesday, I saw a couple minutes of The Bachelor: Then and Now on E! I recall Fleiss, Harrison and Reality Steve as being on the small part I saw. I recorded the second half and set my recorder to get the first half. The first 2 scheduled repeats did not air. This afternoon, E! aired it again but no Reality Steve. Instead, I saw a black woman, Delaina Dixon aka TV DivaGal.

Now, I don't know whether E! wanted more diversity or someone more telegenic than Reality Steve. However, it is possible that TPTB at ABC or The Bachelor wanted Reality Steve off the program. Curiouser and curiouser.
    Really? wow this is interesting I watched this Wednesday night and RS was on it. I think it airs again tonight if it does I'll for sure watch it. I wonder also because RS said on wednesday that there will be a lot of stuff coming out about the finale this week and so to keep checking back. I wonder why there hasn't been anything I think they are keeping info from him this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by suebenjamin;4016722;

Really? Has anyone told RS about this and was there any reaction from him?

Wow!! But I just searched and don't see another repeat on either my cable box or TV Guide DVR until Sunday afternoon, 4 CT or 5 ET. I'm definitely going to record it again and note the differences.

As others have stated, this season keeps getting curiouser and curiouser.

And to quote Melinda Havea --

do you think abc and chris h a fool no,now they make reality steve a fool they sick of him and they had to do something about it,camera man doesnt know anything only ali and chris h and------ know the truth good very good.

I guess we will have to wait until it airs again to see if it was altered.

I set my DVR to record this program several times already.
    The reason for that is each time, another show was substituted for the show in which RS was featured.
    The first time, it was a Jennifer Aniston biography, the second time, a Miley Cirus biography.
    It is scheduled to record again today.
    It would be interesting to watch this show - it's too bad that RS was taken out of it.
    Marti

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;4016815;

Have we figured out how Melinda Havea would know who Reality Steve is?

She's Maddie's groomer?
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fanatic