Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4014299;
    I can't imagine Fleiss going LIVE with anything, he is all about the "edit"..going live would seem to have too many uncontrollable factors. BUT hey, maybe that is why this season is "A First"...
    He actually might this year if he is going to this length to keep the ending a surprise. But that's only if he is actually protecting the real ending.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4014299;
    I can't imagine Fleiss going LIVE with anything, he is all about the "edit"..going live would seem to have too many uncontrollable factors. BUT hey, maybe that is why this season is "A First"...
    I have doubts about a live ATFR too. There are too many things that could be said that would reveal too much about the process.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Staring to look like the secret will hold at least until the weekend. No word from Steve Ive seen.

Everybody's just gonna' have to go with their gut feeling now.

Quote Originally Posted by ecbyeh;4012972;
    Reality Steve has posted a 90 minute interview with Justin Rated R. If anyone has the patience to listen to the interview, please post a recap. Thanks!
    atem and Romanticsucker listened to it and recapped it for us several posts back.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Media net has an interesting blurb about the post FRC conference call and both Ali and Chris and Roberto (Alpha order) are all going to be there to discuss her last minute decision and how Frank left her heartbroken and questioning her relationships with the other 2 men. This, added to the videos of both guys asking Ali's Dad for her hand, which were at best, lukewarm IMO - no declaration of undying love on either Chris or Robs part lead me to believe 150% that RS has had it right from the start. Sad to say on one hand, but then again given the eventual outcome of most of these, really better now than a sham totally.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam;4015552;
    Media net has an interesting blurb about the post FRC conference call and both Ali and Chris and Roberto (Alpha order) are all going to be there to discuss her last minute decision and how Frank left her heartbroken and questioning her relationships with the other 2 men. This, added to the videos of both guys asking Ali's Dad for her hand, which were at best, lukewarm IMO - no declaration of undying love on either Chris or Robs part lead me to believe 150% that RS has had it right from the start. Sad to say on one hand, but then again given the eventual outcome of most of these, really better now than a sham totally.
    In the reaction of Ali's family vid, her dad says that he can tell Roberto loves Ali and Ali said he tells her that himself.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;4014312;
    I have doubts about a live ATFR too. There are too many things that could be said that would reveal too much about the process.
    He has done this before.

They would advertise if it were Live. It's not live.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4015557;
    In the reaction of Ali's family vid, her dad says that he can tell Roberto loves Ali and Ali said he tells her that himself.
    Where is this Vid located...i would love to view it?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4015961;
    Where is this Vid located...i would love to view it?
    I included a transcript of it in the media thread, including all the times they spliced it. I don't think the "I love you's" were coming from Roberto. Watch closely and you'll see the splice.