Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;4012237;
    Hi there...
    I haven't been able to get on RS' site for the past 10 days.... starting to wonder if hubby is behind that LOL....
    Am I correct - did I hear that RS would definitely have info before Monday??
    If he comes up with anything concrete, could someone possibly pm me??
    Thanks sooooooooooo much!!
    RS hasn't said anything else. He says she's single and is staying that way.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Regular

I wish Reality Steve would get reports from the ATFR. I have really grown tired of all the rumors. I really just want to know what exactly happens on Monday so I can prepare myself and just enjoy the show.

Reality Steve has posted a 90 minute interview with Justin Rated R. If anyone has the patience to listen to the interview, please post a recap. Thanks!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by emeraldluvsbama;4012326;
    I wish Reality Steve would get reports from the ATFR. I have really grown tired of all the rumors. I really just want to know what exactly happens on Monday so I can prepare myself and just enjoy the show.
    I think the main problem is that everyone's pretty much clueless about when ATFR was taped or if it was or not...I'm sure RS would tweet about it if he's got the info. Why wouldn't he? He just wants hits!

Quote Originally Posted by sungelly87;4013042;
    I think the main problem is that everyone's pretty much clueless about when ATFR was taped or if it was or not...I'm sure RS would tweet about it if he's got the info. Why wouldn't he? He just wants hits!
    In season past we would have at least ONE poster here who would get to go..or at the very least KNOW someone who went, strange that we have ZERO tips, hints or clue words this time. I am wondering if we have another season of a "closed set"

Quote Originally Posted by ecbyeh;4012972;
    Reality Steve has posted a 90 minute interview with Justin Rated R. If anyone has the patience to listen to the interview, please post a recap. Thanks!
    Sorry, I don't have the patience to listen. I remember watching 30 minutes of video when RS released the info about the Melissa/Molly switch when he could have done it in 10 minutes.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4013169;
    In season past we would have at least ONE poster here who would get to go..or at the very least KNOW someone who went, strange that we have ZERO tips, hints or clue words this time. I am wondering if we have another season of a "closed set"
    If not a closed set, then it'll be a live AFTR probably. Might be why RS hasn't gotten any info about it.

FORT sun

RS needs an editor, an English grammar coach, and to be wrong about this particular ending of this series. The surprise ending would up lift the audience, bring back the unpredictable element of love, and relieve the stigma of staged drama. Surely, MF wishes to appear intelligent enough to outsmart RS. It is far more marketable than merely watching a predicted train wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by emeraldluvsbama;4012326;
    Me too. I guess this season is full of surprises (we won't know much ahead of time)

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;4014287;
    If not a closed set, then it'll be a live AFTR probably. Might be why RS hasn't gotten any info about it.
    I can't imagine Fleiss going LIVE with anything, he is all about the "edit"..going live would seem to have too many uncontrollable factors. BUT hey, maybe that is why this season is "A First"...