Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;4012135;
    I agree - especially since Jason and Molly went through h*ll, in large part, because of what he said that the news media grabbed onto.
    Yeah, and if he feels strongly enough to need to address this, then it goes beyond the "If I'm wrong, I'm wrong or my sources are wrong" deal imo.
    I believe that it was not his sources that reported to him the conspiracy but that he developed that all on his own. That's just my opinion, regardless of what information he's going to talk about whether it's about Jason and Molly or something else.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4012191;
    Yeah, and if he feels strongly enough to need to address this, then it goes beyond the "If I'm wrong, I'm wrong or my sources are wrong" deal imo.
    I believe that it was not his sources that reported to him the conspiracy but that he developed that all on his own. That's just my opinion, regardless of what information he's going to talk about whether it's about Jason and Molly or something else.
    I was referencing his spoilers for this season - since he really didn't want to say anything until he was 100% sure on everything, and the only thing he reported that he was 100% clear on was that Chris was F2 - did he say she was single 100% - I can't remember.....

but I still think he will come clean about the conspiracy theory, but if I remember correctly, SDL was also getting the same information from his sources, backing up everything RS was posting.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4012207;
    I was referencing his spoilers for this season - since he really didn't want to say anything until he was 100% sure on everything, and the only thing he reported that he was 100% clear on was that Chris was F2 - did he say she was single 100% - I can't remember.....

but I still think he will come clean about the conspiracy theory, but if I remember correctly, SDL was also getting the same information from his sources, backing up everything RS was posting.
    Yes, anders. He said she is 100% single and that she chooses no one at either the FRC or the ATFR.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

RS said she was single (first blog), then said Roberto or no one (twitter), then went back to she's single (his recent blogs indicate he is sticking with she's single). But, who knows, maybe he left himself some wiggle room. Idk. Can't say I've read his blogs in-depth.

I honestly can't remember if SDL had it exactly as RS presented, but he did have the basic information...the switcheroo and emails or something. I could be wrong though.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4012224;
    RS said she was single, then said Roberto or no one, then went back to she's single.

I honestly can't remember if SDL had it exactly as RS presented, but he did have the basic information...the switcheroo and emails or something. I could be wrong though.
    I remember it because sdl caught a lot of flack for backing RS and the conspiracy theory.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Anders, do you remember whether it was everything that SDL had back up on? I guess I would draw a line between Jason and Molly. Maybe that is what it is all about. It was one thing to have Jason agree to do it. I think the part that might have gone too far was that Molly was in on it - at least as of the FRC. I just don't think she could have faked that reaction at the FRC - she is clearly blown away and in shock.

Hi there...
    I haven't been able to get on RS' site for the past 10 days.... starting to wonder if hubby is behind that LOL....
    Am I correct - did I hear that RS would definitely have info before Monday??
    If he comes up with anything concrete, could someone possibly pm me??
    Thanks sooooooooooo much!!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4012230;
    I remember it because sdl caught a lot of flack for backing RS and the conspiracy theory.
    Okay then. I wasn't sure.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;4012235;
    Anders, do you remember whether it was everything that SDL had back up on? I guess I would draw a line between Jason and Molly. Maybe that is what it is all about. It was one thing to have Jason agree to do it. I think the part that might have gone too far was that Molly was in on it - at least as of the FRC. I just don't think she could have faked that reaction at the FRC - she is clearly blown away and in shock.
    I don't recall where the Molly was in on it came from - but the bones of the story being that Jason wanted Molly and tptb thought it would be interesting to do a switcheroo and have him pick Melissa at the FRC then switch her out for Molly afterwards was definitely cooberated by sources that sdl relied on.

I truly don't remember if the Molly was in it was part of RS's spoilers, although I do remember it was brought up a lot here at fort, that and that melissa was in on it from the start too --- all that stuff I get fuzzy on.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4012251;
    I don't recall where the Molly was in on it came from - but the bones of the story being that Jason wanted Molly and tptb thought it would be interesting to do a switcheroo and have him pick Melissa at the FRC then switch her out for Molly afterwards was definitely cooberated by sources that sdl relied on.

I truly don't remember if the Molly was in it was part of RS's spoilers, although I do remember it was brought up a lot here at fort, that and that melissa was in on it from the start too --- all that stuff I get fuzzy on.
    I definitely remember that he didn't think Melissa was in on it, because a lot of people thought she might have been his source - he was very . . . don't want to say complimentary . . . but he definitely seemed to feel bad for her and the way it went down.

I honestly don't remember about Molly. I want to say that he did think she was in on it. I seem to remember him making a big deal about the Jason/Molly tent date being the first overnight date prior to FD's ever with the show - and that that was when he told her the plan. But you are right - I honestly don't remember if that was RS or people here at FORT. Eh, no memory - blame it on lack of sleep and two little kids!