Page 51 of 535 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 5345

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

  1. #501
    Team Gremily! Noobslueth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    So... is anyone going to wait to read the column until after the airing of the first episode with me???? C'mon strength in numbers people!!! My goal is to make it until May 30th I know I won't make it the entire season.

  2. #502
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3889527;
    So... is anyone going to wait to read the column until after the airing of the first episode with me???? C'mon strength in numbers people!!! My goal is to make it until May 30th I know I won't make it the entire season.
    I will try with you and I know Cantstopwatchin will!!!

  3. #503
    FORT Fan brklyn825's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    353

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    So I'm friends with RS on Facebook - this is his status as of 36 minutes ago...

    Steve Carbone Decided I'm going to release some "mini" spoilers on the "Bachelorette" tomorrow. Nothing too big or crazy, but enough to get you started. So look for that in "Reality Roundup"

  4. #504
    FORT Regular Baktoreality4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Posts
    51

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;3889533;
    I will try with you and I know Cantstopwatchin will!!!
    Count me in! I like reading the "sleuthing" side better than have it handed to me on a plate. It was not fun learning about Sausage before the season even started.....

  5. #505
    Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,563

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3889527;
    So... is anyone going to wait to read the column until after the airing of the first episode with me???? C'mon strength in numbers people!!! My goal is to make it until May 30th I know I won't make it the entire season.
    Noobslueth, I'm definitely in! Since RS had said he wasn't releasing anything, I ventured in here today. But now, knowing he's going to release more info tomorrow, I'll be steering clear.

    I'm just hoping the rumors on the sleuthing side will stay RS-free for a bit. At least for a couple of epis so I can try to make an unbiased opinion about the guys.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

    “I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

  6. #506
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    I wanna bring this over here because we can't discuss it on the sleuthing side.
    Justin Rego is apparently a contestant, and rumored to be the cheater, though I don't know why.

    If this is true, he's our Bachelor #8.
    Meaning Ali took 9 to Iceland, 8 to Turkey, 6 to Portugal, then cut this guy and Ty in Portugal.
    Thoughts?

  7. #507
    FORT Fanatic nikikass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    478

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3890026;
    I wanna bring this over here because we can't discuss it on the sleuthing side.
    Justin Rego is apparently a contestant, and rumored to be the cheater, though I don't know why.

    If this is true, he's our Bachelor #8.
    Meaning Ali took 9 to Iceland, 8 to Turkey, 6 to Portugal, then cut this guy and Ty in Portugal.
    Thoughts?
    Sounds right to me.. It will be interesting to watch this unfold.

  8. #508
    FORT Fan UnRealLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    266

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3890026;
    I wanna bring this over here because we can't discuss it on the sleuthing side.
    Justin Rego is apparently a contestant, and rumored to be the cheater, though I don't know why.

    If this is true, he's our Bachelor #8.
    Meaning Ali took 9 to Iceland, 8 to Turkey, 6 to Portugal, then cut this guy and Ty in Portugal.
    Thoughts?
    I think RS is worried info is leaking before he gets a chance to spill the beans. I bet that's why he changed his mind about letting some info out.

    It certainly sounds like the new poster knows what he/she is talking about. It certainly has me curious!

  9. #509
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3890026;
    I wanna bring this over here because we can't discuss it on the sleuthing side.
    Justin Rego is apparently a contestant, and rumored to be the cheater, though I don't know why.

    If this is true, he's our Bachelor #8.
    Meaning Ali took 9 to Iceland, 8 to Turkey, 6 to Portugal, then cut this guy and Ty in Portugal.
    Thoughts?
    How do you get 8 to Turkey?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  10. #510
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3889982;
    Noobslueth, I'm definitely in! Since RS had said he wasn't releasing anything, I ventured in here today. But now, knowing he's going to release more info tomorrow, I'll be steering clear.

    I'm just hoping the rumors on the sleuthing side will stay RS-free for a bit. At least for a couple of epis so I can try to make an unbiased opinion about the guys.
    More info tomorrow? Can't wait!

    eta

    Is Justin the guy that posted about it on FB?
    Last edited by atem; 04-29-2010 at 10:07 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.