Page 51 of 535 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

So... is anyone going to wait to read the column until after the airing of the first episode with me???? C'mon strength in numbers people!!! My goal is to make it until May 30th I know I won't make it the entire season.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3889527;
    So... is anyone going to wait to read the column until after the airing of the first episode with me???? C'mon strength in numbers people!!! My goal is to make it until May 30th I know I won't make it the entire season.
    I will try with you and I know Cantstopwatchin will!!!

So I'm friends with RS on Facebook - this is his status as of 36 minutes ago...

Steve Carbone Decided I'm going to release some "mini" spoilers on the "Bachelorette" tomorrow. Nothing too big or crazy, but enough to get you started. So look for that in "Reality Roundup"

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3889533;
    I will try with you and I know Cantstopwatchin will!!!
    Count me in! I like reading the "sleuthing" side better than have it handed to me on a plate. It was not fun learning about Sausage before the season even started.....

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3889527;
    Noobslueth, I'm definitely in! Since RS had said he wasn't releasing anything, I ventured in here today. But now, knowing he's going to release more info tomorrow, I'll be steering clear.

I'm just hoping the rumors on the sleuthing side will stay RS-free for a bit. At least for a couple of epis so I can try to make an unbiased opinion about the guys.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I wanna bring this over here because we can't discuss it on the sleuthing side.
    Justin Rego is apparently a contestant, and rumored to be the cheater, though I don't know why.

If this is true, he's our Bachelor #8.
    Meaning Ali took 9 to Iceland, 8 to Turkey, 6 to Portugal, then cut this guy and Ty in Portugal.
    Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3890026;
    Justin Rego is apparently a contestant, and rumored to be the cheater, though I don't know why.

Meaning Ali took 9 to Iceland, 8 to Turkey, 6 to Portugal, then cut this guy and Ty in Portugal.
    Thoughts?
    Sounds right to me.. It will be interesting to watch this unfold.

Thoughts?
    I think RS is worried info is leaking before he gets a chance to spill the beans. I bet that's why he changed his mind about letting some info out.

It certainly sounds like the new poster knows what he/she is talking about. It certainly has me curious!

Thoughts?
    How do you get 8 to Turkey?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3889982;
    Noobslueth, I'm definitely in! Since RS had said he wasn't releasing anything, I ventured in here today. But now, knowing he's going to release more info tomorrow, I'll be steering clear.

I'm just hoping the rumors on the sleuthing side will stay RS-free for a bit. At least for a couple of epis so I can try to make an unbiased opinion about the guys.
    More info tomorrow? Can't wait!

eta

Is Justin the guy that posted about it on FB?
    Last edited by atem; 04-29-2010 at 10:07 PM.