Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;4010019;
    I thought he said it was his last night in Iceland because they told him he could tell her when they got to Turkey. I could be wrong though. We have heard some of the guys talk about this night when they all "opened up". I heard Kirk say after the MTA that he knew Frank was thinking about his girl back at home. Justin backed that up. I think he told the guys because he knew everything was going to blow up!

After hearing him I believe that he was sleeping with both girls at the same time. He said he was spending almost every day with Jessica, but still telling her he was single. For sure he was sending her mix signals.

I don't really care if he was or wasn't with the girls. I thought the most interesting part was how he gave examples of how fake the show is and how the producers manipulate everything.
    Yeah, but he seemed to be OK with it at first. He just didn't when he got a clue that he was the one being used.

Interesting that her date with him in Iceland lasted only until 9 PM. He knew that Ali wasn't interested. They didn't even kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4009996;
    I thought he lied about the 2 girls. I mean, did you hear his excuse with the Valentine's day thing? Yeah, right.

Anyway, it was interesting what he said, but I didn't understand the part when he said he told the guys. Did you? Was that in Iceland?
    Oh yeah. he was sleeping with both of them. Justified it by saying it wasn't exclusive. Should have just fessed up about that and admitted it. It would have helped his credibility everywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;4010083;
    Oh yeah. he was sleeping with both of them. Justified it by saying it wasn't exclusive. Should have just fessed up about that and admitted it. It would have helped his credibility everywhere else.
    I may have to fish out my raincoat and go listen to this interview. How nice that he failed to tell his gf's (especially the one he'd had for 2 years) that they weren't in a monogamous relationship. I think Justin's just PO'd because he thought he could outsmart TB producers. He didn't realize he was dealing with the masters of manipulation. They eat guys like Justin for breakfast.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;4010153;
    I may have to fish out my raincoat and go listen to this interview. How nice that he failed to tell his gf's (especially the one he'd had for 2 years) that they weren't in a monogamous relationship. I think Justin's just PO'd because he thought he could outsmart TB producers. He didn't realize he was dealing with the masters of manipulation. They eat guys like Justin for breakfast.
    They sure did. It also gives you an idea of how they get people to react in certain ways by whispering in their ears about what Ali wants, etc. just to create a storyline.

How was the IV? Anything really interesting or just more about the production manipulation that we know does take place.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4010865;
    How was the IV? Anything really interesting or just more about the production manipulation that we know does take place.
    You know, it has some interesting tidbits, but I'd rather he talked to him about the other guys and what went on with them than his lame story.

I thought he came off as what he is, a guy that knows how to lie really well, but not well enough to be convincing. Know what I mean?

RS on E! right now!

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;4011216;
    RS on E! right now!
    UH wow, MF really stepped his look up! No glasses and a fake tan.. not to mention a visit to the dentist

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4011221;
    UH wow, MF really stepped his look up! No glasses and a fake tan.. not to mention a visit to the dentist
    And gobs of makeup!! Who's he after? Ali?

So, what did RS say?