Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Teamkip

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4007919;
    I can see why an inside source might be under enough pressure from TPTB that (s)he would only say to Steve "Here's the outcome, and that's all I'm giving. Revealing anything else is a career-limiting move for me." That's one example of why he might not have details....someone is willing to provide the ending without any details that would illuminate how the information is known.
    ITA... thought about that one many times..it makes sense...! come Aug 2 we will find out if RS got the biggest spoiler right, is Ali single?

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;4009472;
    ITA... thought about that one many times..it makes sense...! come Aug 2 we will find out if RS got the biggest spoiler right, is Ali single?
    I dont' care if he was wrong on that count - it seems like everyone got the wool pulled over their eyes this season - RS had tons of details of the entire season right up to Frank leaving - he was clear that he didn't have info on the FRC, other than F1 was not going to be Chris. If folks fed him information that Ali was single as a ruse then he can't be faulted for that. I'm not going to let one bad apple spoil the whole bag.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Teamkip

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4009483;
    I dont' care if he was wrong on that count - it seems like everyone got the wool pulled over their eyes this season - RS had tons of details of the entire season right up to Frank leaving - he was clear that he didn't have info on the FRC, other than F1 was not going to be Chris. If folks fed him information that Ali was single as a ruse then he can't be faulted for that. I'm not going to let one bad apple spoil the whole bag.
    I totally agree Without RS info, this show would have been more boring than it actually is If there is someone that has spoilers on this show, it's Steve!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;4005436;
    Maybe TPTB really don't care if Frank is at ATFR. Maybe they have much more interesting and relevant material to discuss - especially if Ali is choosing/revealing her F1 at ATFR. Perhaps all the advertising of Frank being at ATFR was purely a smokescreen or false advertising (similar to having Justin in MTA promos).

Just thinking out loud.

Compensation?????? Are you kidding me? Frank got more time on the Tahitian episode than Ali did. That is his compensation. He has pretty much done as he wanted the entire show and if he isn't at the ATFR then I am GLAD. He isn't hansome and has a me..me..me attitude. I for one am glad he is gone and hope he doesn't come back. With that being said even the bad press will bolster his career so he is pretty much set.

RS is confusing me! Did they do a ATFR taping or not? He makes it seem like they haven't. Weird!

He has an interview with Justin up on his site But I can't get the audio link to work.

Maybe someone else can have better luck?

Its working now

90 minute interview

I'm listening to it now. Thanks for the heads up.

So far, I think Justin is a big liar!
    Last edited by atem; 07-28-2010 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4009734;
    I'm listening to it now. Thanks for the heads up.

So far, I think Justin is a big liar!
    I listened. lied about how involved he was with both women. The manipulation and that he got ambushed.

That, i believe. It was worth my time to listen to anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;4009903;
    I listened. lied about how involved he was with both women. The manipulation and that he got ambushed.

That, i believe. It was worth my time to listen to anyway.
    I thought he lied about the 2 girls. I mean, did you hear his excuse with the Valentine's day thing? Yeah, right.

Anyway, it was interesting what he said, but I didn't understand the part when he said he told the guys. Did you? Was that in Iceland?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4009996;
    I thought he lied about the 2 girls. I mean, did you hear his excuse with the Valentine's day thing? Yeah, right.

Anyway, it was interesting what he said, but I didn't understand the part when he said he told the guys. Did you? Was that in Iceland?
    I thought he said it was his last night in Iceland because they told him he could tell her when they got to Turkey. I could be wrong though. We have heard some of the guys talk about this night when they all "opened up". I heard Kirk say after the MTA that he knew Frank was thinking about his girl back at home. Justin backed that up. I think he told the guys because he knew everything was going to blow up!

After hearing him I believe that he was sleeping with both girls at the same time. He said he was spending almost every day with Jessica, but still telling her he was single. For sure he was sending her mix signals.

I don't really care if he was or wasn't with the girls. I thought the most interesting part was how he gave examples of how fake the show is and how the producers manipulate everything.