Page 50 of 535 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

The vibe I am getting is that other than the little craziness at the M&G, which really isn't anything new, and the scandal, nothing else really earth shattering must happen this season. He has details, but I would think if any of it was major he would be teasing us about how shocking or bad this season is going to be. I am going to wait and see exactly what he has. The season hasn't finished filming yet so,he very well could prove me wrong. With MF, you never know how this show will end!

I don't mind him spoiling the season. Saves a lot of aggravation when the season is over and your favorite isn't picked! Besides I am one who reads the last page first when I read a book, so i am good with it.
    Last edited by chaslom4; 04-28-2010 at 05:45 PM.

I think there is plenty for RS to spoil...I am going to try to stay away from it.

There are some things I wouldn't mind knowing - like who the cheater is. I really wish he would wait until after the 2nd episode. By then we would have enough screen caps to have figured out most of it!

his sources are better than ours!

HEY MF -if you want to take care of Reality Steve - send us the scoop and scoop him!!

Thank you to all those here who sluethed and figured so much out and kept us on top of dates, etc. I really enjoyed what all of you put out there. Great job!!

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3888670;
    This is a quote from RS in his blog today: "This season? From first episode to the final episode, you’ll have the whole season mapped out for you." He went on to say that he would tell each date, who gets each rose, the scandal, who came on the show from the last season, etc. Supposedly he is going to spill all of this sometime shortly after the filming ends in a couple of weeks. If RS spills all of what he says he is going to "map out" for us, then there is no way that he got his information from FORT in its entirety. At least I don't believe any of us have that information yet. We will all just have to wait and see. Last year he was DEAD ON -- except for the small glitch as to when one person left - she left okay, but not in the week he said, the next week she was gone.
    Yes! I'm looking forward to reading all there is to know.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3888803;
    Episode remains a major mystery as far as dates are concerned - with the exception of what I believe is a date in LA - guy with gray shirt in that commercial............. other than that - we know nada about epi 3 - or Turkey for that matter - some info on Portgugal - we really don't know alot of details at all - and apparently RS does!!
    You all have done a great job - you truly have, but he has sources that tell him the answers you all have to dig around to get.
    If we look at it realistically at this point, if this were an outline for a term paper, we have some of Roman numerals . He has the ABC details that goes under each Roman numeral and the subtopic 1 and 2 details that go under the ABCs.
    As the saying goes, "The devil is in the details."

The upside to this is that this isn't a competition between us and him. We sleuth on here because we enjoy it - not to beat him. He spills the info because he gets it, and he enjoys spoiling.

Carry on with the great work!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-28-2010 at 11:56 PM.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3889085;
    Yes! I'm looking forward to reading all there is to know.
    I'm gonna hate myself for doing it but, I will probably take a peak too. I can't see myself resisting. I'm gonna try real hard to fight it but, I don't have that kind of willpower. I'm too weak.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3888846;
    I think there is plenty for RS to spoil...I am going to try to stay away from it.

There are some things I wouldn't mind knowing - like who the cheater is. I really wish he would wait until after the 2nd episode. By then we would have enough screen caps to have figured out most of it!

his sources are better than ours!

HEY MF -if you want to take care of Reality Steve - send us the scoop and scoop him!!

there are only 2 things I wanna know - who the cheater is and who F1 is because i want to watch his edit and compare it to past F1 edits - will we get a repeat edit or a first time edit ala Vienna?? Watching jake's season knowing he picked Vienna made me watch it in a different way. The Vienna's of past seasons would not have been a F1 - F2 maybe.

If season wraps in about a week RS should have the information revealed around the time we get the bios, maybe before = good times.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Just catching up. So RS is going in for the full-spoil this time? Huh. I'm sure his sources are a mix of what he's read here and whatever he gets from his insiders. Now, I think, ABC is leaking stuff to him for the publicity. It worked last season to bring them the highest ratings in years.

Whatev.

Knowing the F1 last season helped me learn edit analysis under the tutelage of some great analyzers Guess it can't kill this season for me. It was more fun last season to ID Ali as the next Bach'ette based on her edit than it would have been to determine Jake's F1.

I do fear that, if this pattern of spoiling continues, the show just will lose its appeal to us PIs.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3888752;
    Of course he'll be able to map out the dates -- Cape already did that for everyone on the sleuthing side. Easy for him to take and run with it -- all he needs is a few things filled in and he'll "have it all."
    Well, since he's planning on spoiling it all, I guess I'll be saying adieu. See y'all on the sleuthing side.

That is exactly my beef with him. He is simply filling in some of the already painstakingly gathered details !

If he reveals names PRIOR to ABC publishing the list of contestants - then I will believe him. That IMO is a real scoop for him. Not otherwise.

I also wanted to say KUDOS to all the sleuthers here on FORT - what you all do is nothing short of amazing, regardless of how big or small your contributions are. Every little bit counts. Good Job. And no one does it for the publicity or the fame.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3889337;
    there are only 2 things I wanna know - who the cheater is and who F1 is because i want to watch his edit and compare it to past F1 edits - will we get a repeat edit or a first time edit ala Vienna?? Watching jake's season knowing he picked Vienna made me watch it in a different way. The Vienna's of past seasons would not have been a F1 - F2 maybe.
    If season wraps in about a week RS should have the information revealed around the time we get the bios, maybe before = good times.
    The Vienna shown to us at the M&G wouldn't have made it past the first cut; and it only got worse (her edit) from there.