Page 5 of 535 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3869111;
    He still doesn't have anything up...whenever he says he will post something, I never take it seriously.
    I'm curious, has he posted anything yet?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3874323;
    I'm curious, has he posted anything yet?
    He only posted about Hunter Wagner, that there were 25 guys, and that the FDs would be in Iceland. Looks like he was wrong about Iceland.

FORT Regular

I can't read some of the threads for some reason so I may have missed this: how do we know he's wrong about Iceland?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny1229;3874408;
    I can't read some of the threads for some reason so I may have missed this: how do we know he's wrong about Iceland?
    We think Ali took 9 guys to Iceland and pretty sure she took about 7 to Turkey and 5 or 6 to Portugal, where they are right now. They should be finished filming in Portugal on 4/14 and we think she will be down to her F4 and will return to the good ole US of A for HTDs. There is some evidence that the F4/F3 RC will be in LA and she and her F3 will travel to Tahiti for fantasy dates and F3/F2 RD. If they do as they have in the past, Ali and her F2 will travel somewhere else on the island for MTP, LCD and the FRC. We speculate that the FRC will be around 5/4-6. None of this is written in stone.

It looks like Fleiss is going all out for Ali's season and they have gone global. I bet she is one tired young woman about now.

We think Ali's season will be from 5/24/10 thru 8/02/10 (11 weeks). The spin off, The Bachelor Pad, will premiere on 8/09/10.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3874431;
    We think Ali took 9 guys to Iceland and pretty sure she took about 7 to Turkey and 5 or 6 to Portugal, where they are right now. They should be finished filming in Portugal on 4/14 and we think she will be down to her F4 and will return to the good ole US of A for HTDs. There is some evidence that the F4/F3 RC will be in LA and she and her F3 will travel to Tahiti for fantasy dates and F3/F2 RD. If they do as they have in the past, Ali and her F2 will travel somewhere else on the island for MTP, LCD and the FRC. We speculate that the FRC will be around 5/4-6. None of this is written in stone.

It looks like Fleiss is going all out for Ali's season and they have gone global. I bet she is one tired young woman about now.

We think Ali's season will be from 5/24/10 thru 8/02/10 (11 weeks). The spin off, The Bachelor Pad, will premiere on 8/09/10.
    That's it in a nut-shell - except......... but for the fact that there may be only 25 guys total - and they may not have gone to Turkey - but directly from Iceland to Portugal
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;3874501;
    [/B]

Bingo! I could care doodley squat about The Bach/ette as a show, but I do enjoy watching you guys come up with information that just astounds me. That's the fun in this program for me. RS just spoils it all for many who feel the same way.
    He won't know this year if he is told it is Ty. Considering there is Ty Brown and Tyler Morrow.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3874431;

Thanks for the update n4692u and Capegal! Now only if I could get my computer to work properly and let me see all of the threads...

Hey guys, please let's not have any more discussion about what is or is not a spoiler. It's not up for debate. If you have a question, PM a mod or Forum Assistant and we will clarify a point for you. If it's something we think others might need to know we will put it in the Spoiler or Sleuthing? thread.

This is the Reality Steve thread and every time it's bumped people think there will be genuine spoilers in here.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3874348;
    He only posted about Hunter Wagner, that there were 25 guys, and that the FDs would be in Iceland. Looks like he was wrong about Iceland.
    Thanks Cash.

Originally Posted by chaslom4
    one of RS Tweets back to Jeremy
    @jeremycade i think i know more about Alis season than Fleiss or Chris does. Hey Martin, make me the co exec producer. Ive got great ideas
    This was brought forward in the spoilers thread recently. It was posted by RS to Jeremy on 9:26 PM Mar 3rd .

They started filming March 13th 14th? By the sound of that tweet, its as if he had a ton of info already before they even started.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3874433;
    That's it in a nut-shell - except......... but for the fact that there may be only 25 guys total - and they may not have gone to Turkey - but directly from Iceland to Portugal
    It's true, we don't know how many guys Ali started out with, 25, 30 or 50. We also do not Know for sure if they went to Turkey from Iceland. What we do know is if she started out with 25 guys and the elimination schedule is like it always is with 25 guy/gals, then the 4th RC which was in NYC on 3/27, she would have gone from 9/6. She would have taken 6 guys to Iceland with her on 3/28/10.

According to a crew twitter, I think the Iceland wrap party was on 4/2/10 and if they did not go to Turkey, but went straight to Portugal, they will be in Portugal until 4/14/10 according to an article in their newspaper. What are they going to do for 12 days in Portugal, give a couple of days for travel and make it 10 days?

Remember, Ali in this scenario left NYC with 6 guys and if that is the case, it has taken her 16 days to eliminate 2 guys. I just don't see it. I just think she started out with more men or they didn't eliminate the usual amount at each RC as they usually do. She would have eliminated 1 in Iceland on 4/2 and it would be about 10 days later before she eliminated the last one before the F4 HTDs (if there are HTDs this season).JMO

I just get the feeling that this is going to be a very unusual season than what we are used to. That's ok by me!!!