Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4004220;
    In regards to the bolded: Nope. RS never said it happened during the HTD filming. Initially he said it happened sometime after the HTD but before Frank was shipped off to Tahiti. He later asked his sources when it was taped, and got confirmation it was in fact taped after the 4-3 RC. He was in L.A., they flew him back to Chi-town and then he went to Tahiti. The other guys didn't miss Frank on the flight because they are all separated at this point and do not see each other. Believe he said they take separate flights as well, but don't quote me on that.
    Also the claim that it'll cost ABC too much to fly Frank from Chicago to LA and then back to Chicago also doesn't make sense. ABC has huge budget to set up these super-luxurious dates and locations. I doubt flying Frank back to Chicago from LA will break ABC's bank

This is just I thought ......(I'm pretty skeptical of Don but I just wanted to throw this out here.)

What if "Don" is correct in that they let Frank go talk to Nicole right after the HTD but then didn't tape their "performance" for the show until after the rose ceremony. Technically, then, RS and "Don" would both be correct. I would think that they would need time to get contracts signed*, filming location selected, etc during the scheduled rose ceremony so that Ali would not suspect anything. Then Frank went back to Chicago to film the tv version of their meeting while she was flying out to Tahiti.

*Surely, Nicole would be required to sign a contract(including a Do Not Leak Info Clause) just like every other participant on the show. I'm sure they didn't just show up and start filming without one.
    Last edited by HowRYa?; 07-25-2010 at 08:54 PM.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa?;4004244;
    This is just I thought ......(I'm pretty skeptical of Don but I just wanted to throw this out here.)

What if "Don" is correct in that they let Frank go talk to Nicole right after the HTD but then didn't tape their "performance" for the show until after the rose ceremony. Technically, then, RS and "Don" would both be correct. I would think that they would need time to get contracts signed*, filming location selected, etc during the scheduled rose ceremony so that Ali would not suspect anything. Then Frank went back to Chicago to film the tv version of their meeting while she was flying out to Tahiti.

*Surely, Nicole would be required to sign a contract(including a Do Not Leak Info Clause) just like every other participant on the show. I'm sure they didn't just show up and start filming without one.
    This would be a possibility if Don had not also said that TPTB sent a camera crew with Frank over to Nicole's location a mere half hour after Ali left. So, he claims it was taped that day.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4004286;
    This would be a possibility if Don had not also said that TPTB sent a camera crew with Frank over to Nicole's location a mere half hour after Ali left. So, he claims it was taped that day.
    Oh, thanks for clarifying.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Did RS ever specifically say that Chris was let go at the FRC? Or are we assuming that? Is it possible that Ali lets him go before the FRC, that hasn't happened before.

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;4004339;
    Did RS ever specifically say that Chris was let go at the FRC? Or are we assuming that? Is it possible that Ali lets him go before the FRC, that hasn't happened before.
    He says he was rejected at the FRC in his 6/18 post.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4004419;
    He says he was rejected at the FRC in his 6/18 post.
    Then he corrects himself on 6/21 that doesn't know the details...but Ali is single.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;4004436;
    Then he corrects himself on 6/21 that doesn't know the details...but Ali is single.
    He corrected that Roberto would be final one and said it's no one.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4004463;
    He corrected that Roberto would be final one and said it's no one.
    Yes, and he goes into saying that he doesn't know if either proposes, or not, or who comes in first....basically just says that Ali is single.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;4004481;
    Yes, and he goes into saying that he doesn't know if either proposes, or not, or who comes in first....basically just says that Ali is single.
    He doesn't know any details about it at all- who came first, second, nothing. Just that Ali leaves FRC a single girl.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City