Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Has anyone emailed RS and asked if the taping did indeed occur last night? ...and if he has any details?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4004166;
    Has anyone emailed RS and asked if the taping did indeed occur last night? ...and if he has any details?
    Don't bother e-mailing him, is my advice.

He will just say that once he knows something, he will post it.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4004169;
    Don't bother e-mailing him, is my advice.
    Thanks atem. I guess he doesn't have any info.

FORT Fan

I just checked his site--nothing new.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by cfck2222;4003847;
    That is certainly the way the show presented it through Frank's narration, which totally doesn't match "Don"s story. It didn't seem like the locations and times matched up in a way that would allow for Frank to be seeing Nicole right after his time with Ali. But I'm not going to pretend that I did a lot of independent analysis on the subject (like looking at shadows to establish times).

I'll defer to chicagoowl who is a local and familiar with the locations in question and who also appears to think it was indeed a fly back.
    But Frank was lying!!! Like he lied to Ali the entire time. There is no way if this man was trying to get off the show for weeks, as RS is spouting that, and he even stated it happened on the HTD, that they flew him and a camera crew back to Chicago from LA. Just no way, cost wise, time wise. It was all done while he was in Chicago. I would take that one to the bank.

Frank was planned from the outset....so was Justin. TPTB knew that they both had g/'s. I strongly suspect since Justin is better looking, that he was the one intended to leave at F3, like his g/f said to Ali on the phone. And Frank to leave sooner. But when there was zero chemistry between Justin and Ali, yet she was feeling it with Frank, they changed it up, but failed to tell the guys properly. Remember how stunned Frank looked with Justin's revalation. Frank is now trapped.

I remember vividly the post that someone wrote about discovering that Nicole loved Reid on Jilly's season, and she loved his glasses etc etc. She was the one who convinced Frank to go on the show. Well I think TPTB did a switcheroo. Both g/f's were obviously in on it....it's disgusting. Nicole is in full makeup, and doesn't comment on cameras in her face. Plus she is at a Hotel. Ali even comments to Billy on Access Hollywood interview that it seemed like they never broke up and that she says she felt like he left her for Ali, but if they were broken up, he would have a life before away from her, without Ali. Paraphrasing. But IMHO it didn't ultimately affect the outcome because Roberto was already Ali's F1. Thanks! Bottom line...Frank lied...more than once.
    Karey

She's in a hotel. She's got make-up. Fine. No one is suggesting she didn't KNOW this was about to go down. Of course, she did, she's being filmed for a national television show. I don't think anyone disputes that.

Follow the drama.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Yeah, guys. This isn't spoilers. Just saying over and over again what was already posted. We need to stick to spoilers.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4004189;
    She's in a hotel. She's got make-up. Fine. No one is suggesting she didn't KNOW this was about to go down. Of course, she did, she's being filmed for a national television show. I don't think anyone disputes that.

Follow the drama.
    Follow the timeline is what I am saying. That was filmed on the HTD's....there is no other way. They knew long before that Frank was leaving. Otherwise both Don and RS are lying....and since everyone believes the almighty RS, well than Don is right about this one too. I am not saying Don is right about everything, but the only feasible explanation if you really believe RS is the Godsend of spoilers, is that this was taped when Frank was in Chicago before his HTD's and before he stole Kirk's rose. I think RS is correct about some things, but like with Don....he has one major flaw. Thanks
    Karey

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4004189;

Follow the drama.

Yes, she was at a hotel. She couldn't afford to live in the area where Frank was walking. It's the area where Oprah used to live. It doesn't make sense that they would film after the RC in LA but they did. Even RS said he made a mistake and Frank really went back to Chicago after the Rc. Of course they had to get Nicole's permission and of course they let her know what was happening and did her hair and make-up. Take it for what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;4004183;
    But Frank was lying!!! Like he lied to Ali the entire time. There is no way if this man was trying to get off the show for weeks, as RS is spouting that, and he even stated it happened on the HTD, that they flew him and a camera crew back to Chicago from LA. Just no way, cost wise, time wise. It was all done while he was in Chicago. I would take that one to the bank.
    In regards to the bolded: Nope. RS never said it happened during the HTD filming. Initially he said it happened sometime after the HTD but before Frank was shipped off to Tahiti. He later asked his sources when it was taped, and got confirmation it was in fact taped after the 4-3 RC. He was in L.A., they flew him back to Chi-town and then he went to Tahiti. The other guys didn't miss Frank on the flight because they are all separated at this point and do not see each other. Believe he said they take separate flights as well, but don't quote me on that.