Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cfck2222;4003817;
    "Don" claimed that Frank met up with Nicole 30 minutes after his HTD with Ali ended which would've meant he accepted a rose after already deciding to get back together with Nicole. He was wrong about that because Frank flew back to Chicago to meet with Nicole after the RC.

Subsequent to receiving "Don"'s "info" Cash has said she believes Ali to be single. The way I see it "Don" has already been proven wrong about 2 major details so IMO "Don" is not credible.

RS has been wrong with little details here and there. Like wasn't he off by one week on when one of the women on Jake's season didn't get a rose? I didn't watch the season but I think he said it was because he misinterpreted something a source told him.

So far RS has only ever been wrong when he's been left to interpret info from his sources because sometimes he's misinterpreted or misunderstood something from a source. What he's said about Ali's status isn't in that category IMO. But his sources have never been wrong in a major way so if they are this season, it'd be a 1st.

Frank did not fly back if you watch that part carefully you will see that circle the same hotel he was in to go back in and talk to her. It was the same day and not a fly back.

FORT Fogey

"Don" claimed that Frank met up with Nicole 30 minutes after his HTD with Ali ended which would've meant he accepted a rose after already deciding to get back together with Nicole. He was wrong about that because Frank flew back to Chicago to meet with Nicole after the RC.

Subsequent to receiving "Don"'s "info" Cash has said she believes Ali to be single. The way I see it "Don" has already been proven wrong about 2 major details so IMO "Don" is not credible.

RS has been wrong with little details here and there. Like wasn't he off by one week on when one of the women on Jake's season didn't get a rose? I didn't watch the season but I think he said it was because he misinterpreted something a source told him.

So far RS has only ever been wrong when he's been left to interpret info from his sources because sometimes he's misinterpreted or misunderstood something from a source. What he's said about Ali's status isn't in that category IMO. But his sources have never been wrong in a major way so if they are this season, it'd be a 1st.
    Cfck2222, your understanding is that Frank went from RC in LA - to Chicago to tape w/ Nicole - then to Tahiti?

If so, this is significant enough to discredit Don.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;4003826;
    Frank did not fly back if you watch that part carefully you will see that circle the same hotel he was in to go back in and talk to her. It was the same day and not a fly back.
    I live in Chicago. I know the location where he was walking. He flew back after Los Angeles. Even RS said so.

Don has been proven wrong already on several key facts. He doesn't know anything, but he is a very good story teller. I'm going with Cash and Steve on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;4003830;
    Cfck2222, your understanding is that Frank went from RC in LA - to Chicago to tape w/ Nicole - then to Tahiti?

If so, this is significant enough to discredit Don.
    That is certainly the way the show presented it through Frank's narration, which totally doesn't match "Don"s story. It didn't seem like the locations and times matched up in a way that would allow for Frank to be seeing Nicole right after his time with Ali. But I'm not going to pretend that I did a lot of independent analysis on the subject (like looking at shadows to establish times).

I'll defer to chicagoowl who is a local and familiar with the locations in question and who also appears to think it was indeed a fly back.

With this new find item, I would say RS will have to eat crow now.

Brit, Don said they talked for 10 hours about the Frank thing before the RC. But both RM and CL looked naturally surprised and confused when she mentioned the Frank thing. So it seemed like they were hearing it for the first time. And btw.... they did have a formal RC. The names were called out and procedure was followed like any other RC.

Well everybody will have to believe what they want. I know what I saw and it wasn't any confusion nor surprised, maybe taking a stab at acting it. Roberto was pissed when he stepped in line, I was wondering what was wrong with him and at the same time it clicked, they already knew about Frank. They certainly wasn't hearing it for the first time, why Ali didn't go into any details.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4003872;
    With this new find item, I would say RS will have to eat crow now.

Well everybody will have to believe what they want. I know what I saw and it wasn't any confusion nor surprised, maybe taking a stab at acting it. Roberto was pissed when he stepped in line, I was wondering what was wrong with him and at the same time it clicked, they already knew about Frank. They certainly wasn't hearing it for the first time, why Ali didn't go into any details.
    I don't know about the whole Don thing, but I do agree that Chris and Roberto knew about Frank before the RC. Their "looks of surprise" looked like bad acting to me. Roberto even put on his "concerned" look before Chris H. said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;4003826;
    What's your basis for saying this? Yes, he walked around the block before going into the hotel...but that hotel is in downtown Chicago and he/his parents' home is in a suburb.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4004119;
    What's your basis for saying this? Yes, he walked around the block before going into the hotel...but that hotel is in downtown Chicago and he/his parents' home is in a suburb.
    Why is she in a hotel, instead of a apartment or home. Don't it make you go hmmm. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4004138;
    Why is she in a hotel, instead of a apartment or home. Don't it make you go hmmm. Just saying.
    She didn't agree to have her home filmed, for any of countless reasons?

But again, how does the fact that she's IN a hotel prove that Frank never left Chicago?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.