Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

With all of the Chris fans out there, how about her saying "......might be awful" applies to those Chris fans........

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;4003755;
    If this has already been discussed this morning, I apologize:
    In a new interview posted on the J. Forum, Ali is talking about the ending of the show. She first says, "It's something that has never been done before", and then she adds (paraphrase), "......although some people might think that the ending is awful...."
    Was Ali inadvertently giving away the ending - that she has picked no one?
    Is there still some hope left for us diehard Chris and/or Roberto lovers?
    What do you think?
    Why would Ali say that viewers might find the ending "awful" unless she has chosen no one?
    Maybe she does let Chris go before FRC ? That has not been done before, and we may think that is "awful" for her to decide on their LCD to let him go then ? I just can't get over the SC of her hugging Chris and her tears. Even though I would be so excited if she did end up with Chris, I just can't see it at this point will all the info we have and her comments. If she is single and picked neither, I'm sure people may view that as awful as well - to pass on two incredible men....whom both seem willing to commit.

Quote Originally Posted by Baktoreality4me;4003767;
    With all of the Chris fans out there, how about her saying "......might be awful" applies to those Chris fans........
    Yes, certainly could point to that as well.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-25-2010 at 08:39 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;4003755;
    If this has already been discussed this morning, I apologize:
    In a new interview posted on the J. Forum, Ali is talking about the ending of the show. She first says, "It's something that has never been done before", and then she adds (paraphrase), "......although some people might think that the ending is awful...."
    Was Ali inadvertently giving away the ending - that she has picked no one?
    Is there still some hope left for us diehard Chris and/or Roberto lovers?
    What do you think?
    Why would Ali say that viewers might find the ending "awful" unless she has chosen no one?
    I find the bolded interesting. Never been done before, sounds almost staged and preplanned. Never HAPPENED BEFORE would sound more appealing to my ears. hmmmmmmm I hate the use of the word awful as well....I prefer phenomonal! Thanks
    Karey This should probably not be in this thread, but I don't know how to move posts. Sorry Mods

FORT Fanatic

If I remember correctly Don told Cash that Ali is going to tell Roberto that he is the one and he has to pretend with Chris that the decision has not been made then let him go at the rc but the final RC will be done later after they spend sometime together. I personally believe that we will see and people are going to say that is awful.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;4003776;
    If I remember correctly Don told Cash that Ali is going to tell Roberto that he is the one and he has to pretend with Chris that the decision has not been made then let him go at the rc but the final RC will be done later after they spend sometime together. I personally believe that we will see and people are going to say that is awful.

But IMO Cash's source is not to be trusted. Even Cash didn't know if she could believe him. Don said that after the FRank thing... ALi talked/grilled both guys for ten hours and then there wasn't an RC. Well we all know there was an RC and CL and RM both looked naturally surprised at the RC when ALi told them about Frank... like they were hearing it for the first time. So I don't believe DOn.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;4003776;
    That would be awful...The only thing is that DON has been wrong already about there not being an official RC in Tahiti, so I would guess the rest is false, too.

Plus, I don't see Roberto as a TIARA kind of a guy. Cripe, he couldn't even utter the words 'I'm falling in love...'. How is he going to pull of a TIARA? DON talks about a lot of gigging between Roberto and Ali at the FRC...and they don't even laugh together, other than Ali's nervous laugh around him.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4003785;
    But IMO Cash's source is not to be trusted. Even Cash didn't know if she could believe him. Don said that after the FRank thing... ALi talked/grilled both guys for ten hours and then there wasn't an RC. Well we all know there was an RC and CL and RM both looked naturally surprised at the RC when ALi told them about Frank... like they were hearing it for the first time. So I don't believe DOn.

She said there was an informal RC go back and read the blog. RS said there was no RC.

That's what I remember "Don" as saying also....."an informal RC" which it turned out to be....."Don" has not been wrong yet (sorry RS - can't include you in that group....bwwahhahahahaha

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;4003791;
    You and I are watching a different show if you think they did not laugh. I wont explain watch the show over again. Too much repeative things here tired of it.

Brit, Don said they talked for 10 hours about the Frank thing before the RC. But both RM and CL looked naturally surprised and confused when she mentioned the Frank thing. So it seemed like they were hearing it for the first time. And btw.... they did have a formal RC. The names were called out and procedure was followed like any other RC.

"Don" claimed that Frank met up with Nicole 30 minutes after his HTD with Ali ended which would've meant he accepted a rose after already deciding to get back together with Nicole. He was wrong about that because Frank flew back to Chicago to meet with Nicole after the RC.

Subsequent to receiving "Don"'s "info" Cash has said she believes Ali to be single. The way I see it "Don" has already been proven wrong about 2 major details so IMO "Don" is not credible.

RS has been wrong with little details here and there. Like wasn't he off by one week on when one of the women on Jake's season didn't get a rose? I didn't watch the season but I think he said it was because he misinterpreted something a source told him.

So far RS has only ever been wrong when he's been left to interpret info from his sources because sometimes he's misinterpreted or misunderstood something from a source. What he's said about Ali's status isn't in that category IMO. But his sources have never been wrong in a major way so if they are this season, it'd be a 1st.