Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

I think RS is correct..Ali picks noone. Frank was her first choice, Roberto a distant second. Chris,whom I adore, would have been eliminated earlier if Frank was still around. I don't think he was even in her radar.
    All of the guys had to see early on just how much she was into Frank. If I were them, I wouldn't choose her either.
    Last edited by larue; 07-25-2010 at 12:57 PM.

A while back there was a poster, name Lithargic who posted a nice little write up about who Ali picked, does anyone remember who she said Ali had chosen in her post????

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4003651;
    A while back there was a poster, name Lithargic who posted a nice little write up about who Ali picked, does anyone remember who she said Ali had chosen in her post????
    Roberto,,, but she said she didnt know if they were still together..

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4003651;
    I don't think that poster said anything, but she picked Roberto.

I asked that poster to prove it and the poster wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4002492;
    He sure doesn't. He just said that if his source is wrong, the source is wrong and that's that.
    Guys, has RS ever posted something from a source that was proven wrong? Just curious. I followed what he said about Jason/Molly/Melissa and a lot of what he said about that being a set up still remains speculative and now what he's saying about Ali. Just wondering if he's had sources that were obviously wrong before that anyone knows of.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

KK4
    FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4003664;
    Guys, has RS ever posted something from a source that was proven wrong? Just curious. I followed what he said about Jason/Molly/Melissa and a lot of what he said about that being a set up still remains speculative and now what he's saying about Ali. Just wondering if he's had sources that were obviously wrong before that anyone knows of.
    Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Jason's season was the first that he had spoilers for.

Quote Originally Posted by KK4;4003668;
    Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Jason's season was the first that he had spoilers for.
    Yes, it was.

He was a bit off about Jillian's (said she would pick Ed, but not engaged), but not for Jake's.

FORT Fan

RS tweeted about 20 minutes ago how funny is is to think Chad Ochocinco will probably find love on silly show before Ali will.

If this has already been discussed this morning, I apologize:
    In a new interview posted on the J. Forum, Ali is talking about the ending of the show. She first says, "It's something that has never been done before", and then she adds (paraphrase), "......although some people might think that the ending is awful...."
    Was Ali inadvertently giving away the ending - that she has picked no one?
    Is there still some hope left for us diehard Chris and/or Roberto lovers?
    What do you think?
    Why would Ali say that viewers might find the ending "awful" unless she has chosen no one?
    Marti

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;4003755;
    If this has already been discussed this morning, I apologize:
    In a new interview posted on the J. Forum, Ali is talking about the ending of the show. She first says, "It's something that has never been done before", and then she adds (paraphrase), "......although some people might think that the ending is awful...."
    Was Ali inadvertently giving away the ending - that she has picked no one?
    Is there still some hope left for us diehard Chris and/or Roberto lovers?
    What do you think?
    Why would Ali say that viewers might find the ending "awful" unless she has chosen no one?
    Might be awful if she let someone go then chased after him to some veiwers mind maybe