Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;4003319;
    Also, the mystery provides more site traffic for him - the longer he remains silent, too, as long as he has no fear of being scooped. People are going to keep checking until he confirms what he predicted or provides an update with new information.
    I feel like it must be true, if it weren't something would be leaked. It pains me that RS is right. Is there any hope?

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;4003444;
    I feel like it must be true, if it weren't something would be leaked. It pains me that RS is right. Is there any hope?
    Keep the faith!!!!

He said that if he knows he would post it tonight. So, we sholdn't be looking now anyway.

I for one keep wanting to believe he's wrong. Although if you remember from last weekends MTA taping he posted last sunday so mostlikely, hopefully he'll post about the ATFR today.

won't he post even he does not know anything? he seems to not leave us hanging most of the time or he will tell us what he knows..
    I am on team Love

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;4002467;
    A curious question is any one taking the time to season the special crow that will be served to RS after it has been reveal that she choose someone and is happily engage?
    Would crow be eaten by those who are wrong about Ali being happily engaged?

Goes both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2brieandbray;4003459;
    won't he post even he does not know anything? he seems to not leave us hanging most of the time or he will tell us what he knows..
    He said it would be tonight.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;4003461;

Goes both ways.
    It seems it might be a bit incongruent to apologize for being open-minded, but if it will keep the peace, i will.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

RS said he stands behind Ali being single. He also said that if she did choose, it's Roberto or no one, which is a pretty strong statement coming from someone who has stated that he doesn't run with something he doesn't know for sure. RS has given us a winner in the past, but has also stated in the past that he doesn't know the details of what happened only who was, or wasn't, chosen. Based on what he has been told, he seems certain that Chris L wasn't chosen. This leaves Roberto as the last man standing. Does Ali pick him or not? His sources indicate that she doesn't. Does she change her mind about him at a later time? Possibly.
    In the past, the F1 was barely seen....Molly, (the real F1), Ed, Vienna (I had sources who told me she was never around). The F2 were seen out and about...Kip, Reid (included because he came back), DeAnna (no pick), Melissa, and Chris L. Roberto is off the radar with new ties to California. But is he with Ali or not? No one knows, or is saying, if they do know.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;4003461;

Goes both ways.
    Absobloodylutely. And I would like a little salt and hot sauce on mine!
    Keep the faith....
    Karey