Page 49 of 535 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

So he pretty much knows and will know everything ... greeaaat. Depending on how close to the premiere he gets I might wait until after the first episode and camp out onthe sleuthing side for a couple of days. Probably will read it before the second episode.

There’s a part of me that wants to completely stay away from spoilers, but I don’t know if I can do it – I’d have to hang on the sleuthing side – which isn’t my forte, but it’s an option, no?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Does anyone else feel that as per his last post, he is just doing the same thing as folks here are doing or alternatively taking our experts findings and then just posting them as though he has some inside info.
    It gets tired.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Not if he’s able to tell us everything that happens from who received the FIR, to the F4 and any stories arising from that before the first show even airs. His spoilers don’t come from FORT – did FORT know about the cheating b/f who gives Ali the heads up – nope.

Even last season when he spilled F4, everyone was skeptical until they were able to analyze the SCs and determine it was Vienna in the white nightie.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

I am a little bummed that he is going to spoil the season that completely. I would like to try to say that I will stay on the sleuthing side but really - whats the point when the answers are all just sitting there?

And it's going to be a very long season with the extra 2 wks - I like that we're going to know the cut count on the first night. Him even saying that much means it's not going to be a typical 25-15 RC. Bios should be out in the next couple of weeks - that will be a treat.

FORT Fan

This is a quote from RS in his blog today: "This season? From first episode to the final episode, you’ll have the whole season mapped out for you." He went on to say that he would tell each date, who gets each rose, the scandal, who came on the show from the last season, etc. Supposedly he is going to spill all of this sometime shortly after the filming ends in a couple of weeks. If RS spills all of what he says he is going to "map out" for us, then there is no way that he got his information from FORT in its entirety. At least I don't believe any of us have that information yet. We will all just have to wait and see. Last year he was DEAD ON -- except for the small glitch as to when one person left - she left okay, but not in the week he said, the next week she was gone.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3888670;
    This is a quote from RS in his blog today: "This season? From first episode to the final episode, you’ll have the whole season mapped out for you." He went on to say that he would tell each date, who gets each rose, the scandal, who came on the show from the last season, etc. Supposedly he is going to spill all of this sometime shortly after the filming ends in a couple of weeks. If RS spills all of what he says he is going to "map out" for us, then there is no way that he got his information from FORT in its entirety. At least I don't believe any of us have that information yet. We will all just have to wait and see. Last year he was DEAD ON -- except for the small glitch as to when one person left - she left okay, but not in the week he said, the next week she was gone.
    Of course he'll be able to map out the dates -- Cape already did that for everyone on the sleuthing side. Easy for him to take and run with it -- all he needs is a few things filled in and he'll "have it all."

Well, since he's planning on spoiling it all, I guess I'll be saying adieu. See y'all on the sleuthing side.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I can pretty much say I know EVERYTHING that’s happened up to this point in filming – that’s how quickly the news has come to me. I’m just not gonna release it all until I have the final 3/2/1 and any stories that might go along with it. Not trying to tease you here, I just need to make 100% sure I’ve got it all.
    So when he wrote about a scandal and a person from Jake's season coming back last week he didn't know Everything at that point?

Once the season wraps up filming in a week or so, I’m sure I’ll get the final details. When I have all that, I’m going to release all the details about this season you’ll need to know. Who got what date and where, what roses are given out when, how the order of eliminations went, who’s involved in the scandal, what person from last season makes an appearance, etc. All of it. If you thought I had a lot of info last season, this year doesn’t even hold a candle. At the beginning of last season, I told you the final 4/3/2/1 and the Rozlyn scandal. This season? From first episode to the final episode, you’ll have the whole season mapped out for you.
    I think we have most of this season mapped out and are just waiting for the FD screencaps right?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3888771;
    So when he wrote about a scandal and a person from Jake's season coming back last week he didn't know Everything at that point?

I think we have most of this season mapped out and are just waiting for the FD screencaps right?
    Episode remains a major mystery as far as dates are concerned - with the exception of what I believe is a date in LA - guy with gray shirt in that commercial............. other than that - we know nada about epi 3 - or Turkey for that matter - some info on Portgugal - we really don't know alot of details at all - and apparently RS does!!
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON