Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Deanna got tons of attention, most of it fueled by Ellen who campaigned for her to be the next Bachelorette - if not for Ellen we may not have had a season with Deanna.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3999605;
    But will he really be the F2? What I mean to ask is, do you really think he is going to come out of the limo first? I think they show him coming out of the limo second ( like Deanna) and set him up for next season. I think he will get tons of media attention if it happens with him being the final guy rejected.
    Unless I read RS incorrectly, Chris is rejected first - period -- then RS does not know what happened with Roberto - either it is Roberto or no one and RS states he is 100% sure (at least according to the 5 people who spilled to him) that Ali is single. Did RS later in any of his blogs change this scenario??

Just the fact that at one point RS did say it was Roberto or no one proves that Chris comes first, Roberto comes second.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3999697;
    Just the fact that at one point RS did say it was Roberto or no one proves that Chris comes first, Roberto comes second.
    RS has said that Ali is single or engaged to Roberto. However, after making that statement (back in June), he has consistently said she is single.

Unless he's said something different recently, he does not know the order they come out of the limo. It does make sense logically that CL would come out first if everyone seems to know he is F2, but it's not a known fact yet.

RS sounds fairly confident that she's single because she wants to be single. That's fine, but I just don't get how MF can be happy with that; especially on the heels of J&V and J&E breaking up.

according to RS she did not choose anyone... She is single. He has said numerous times he does not know who comes out of the limo first ...it is possible for the sake of next season that CL is the editted F1 who gets rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3999697;
    I see why you believe that but I don't think that's necessarily true. 1st of all he only said Roberto or no one based on the fact that he knew CL was out of the running and at the same time he was being told by 5 sources Ali is currently single. Even if Roberto was F1 according to RS it was already over.

RS said contestants from the seasons talk to him. Hasn't it occurred to anybody that the reason RS knew that Ali isn't with CL is that one of this season's contestants told him? We know CL has been in touch with multiple contestants. In fact according to Cash he hung out with a bunch of them including Kirk, Frank, and Kasey. Roberto was not at that gathering and we don't have reports of him being in touch with anybody other than CL despite being well liked around the house.

IMO the reason it's been known that CL is not with Ali is that CL has hung out with the guys so they know and one or more of them has been talking to RS. That'd also explain why he doesn't know exactly what went down at FRC. I doubt CL has gone into detail about that with the guys but something's happened that they know CL isn't with Ali.

The reason it took longer for RS to establish Roberto's status with regards to Ali IMHO is he hasn't been in contact with the other guys as much. Whether that's because Roberto's with Ali, he's not as into their scene, or he's too busy setting up the rest of his career or a combination of the above we don't know yet.
    Last edited by cfck2222; 07-23-2010 at 11:36 AM.

I definitely think Kasey's been talking to RS.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3999762;
    I started to say that but edited it out of my post before I posted it. ITA with you. Kasey has every reason to talk to RS because of his portrayal on B'ette. That'd explain RS's whole thing where he talked about how producers can manipulate you into doing stuff before recapping the tattoo incident even though he didn't 100% let Kasey off the hook. Plus although I haven't watched that Kasey interview the reports of his comments about Roberto are very similar to RS's snark on Roberto.

FORT Fan

Maybe CL leaves before the FC (or follow MTP) and that's when RM has doubts and their talk takes place? If CL leaves before then that might explain their talk, Ali/CL, as well. Therefore, there would not be a F2 to arrive first...and would leave RM questioning a lot (RM looks upset but, she doesn't appear to be crying)...which leads to a couple days of deliberation. If RM was the only guy left then there necessarily wouldn't be a FC...right? IDK. Just a proposal...or not.

Crap, I know what I want to say and get across but while I'm writing it, it doesn't seem to make sense... grrr.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3999762;
    what leads you to say that? the way RS talks about roberto? or other things?
    Team Alibeartito