Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3999344;
    Yea, I'm back on the Ali is single train. Steve's confident in his sources and still believes Ali is single. Although, I'd love for him to be wrong (here's hoping for different spoilers at this weekend's taping of the ATFR).

Blogtalk radio hosts suck. Are they all this bad?
    Not all, but most.

I don't care for her either. Sorry to the host, but I don't.

I mean, doesn't she read his blog? It doesn't seem like she does.

In terms of whether Steve would let his Ali crush affect his spoiler judgment, I honestly don't think so. Steve is crass (at least his blogger self is), but he's definitely not stupid. I really don't think he would let his liking of Ali come before his liking of his blogger fame and relatively new source of additional income (i.e. the interviews he's paid for).

Steve, dude, for the love of all that is righteous and decent, get out there and work your sources and get us the goods on this thing.

Please.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3999402;
    Steve, dude, for the love of all that is righteous and decent, get out there and work your sources and get us the goods on this thing.

Please.
    I agree. I want to know what happened. I can't believe he acts like he isn't even curious.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3999402;

Please.
    Someone will leak by Sunday morning at the latest. And then maybe I'll finally have my life back...nahh, I'll probably still be trying to crush the hope that somehow she's with Chris.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

is someone from FORT going to the taping?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3999467;
    Someone will leak by Sunday morning at the latest. And then maybe I'll finally have my life back...nahh, I'll probably still be trying to crush the hope that somehow she's with Chris.
    No.. you won't have your life back until Aug. 2nd.. well, actually around August 31st because there'll be the media tour and Chris' race for ALS. So still lots to talk and obsess about.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;3999595;
    No.. you won't have your life back until Aug. 2nd.. well, actually around August 31st because there'll be the media tour and Chris' race for ALS. So still lots to talk and obsess about.
    The F2 doesn't get a media tour or really do any interviews. Cue my cries of pain and anguish. I wonder if they'll convince him to be TB though...

restlessheart, I don't think so but I'm thinking someone from either here or JU will know and RS probably will too.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3999598;
    The F2 doesn't get a media tour or really do any interviews. Cue my cries of pain and anguish. I wonder if they'll convince him to be TB though...
    But will he really be the F2? What I mean to ask is, do you really think he is going to come out of the limo first? I think they show him coming out of the limo second ( like Deanna) and set him up for next season. I think he will get tons of media attention if it happens with him being the final guy rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3999605;
    But will he really be the F2? What I mean to ask is, do you really think he is going to come out of the limo first? I think they show him coming out of the limo second ( like Deanna) and set him up for next season. I think he will get tons of media attention if it happens with him being the final guy rejected.
    Ohh, this is a good point. It'll be even more crushing for the audience and Chris when he comes out second so everyone gets excited, ooh maybe RS is wrong! Yay! Excitement. And then he's rejected too. But how much attention did Deanna get afterwards? I feel like it wasn't that much. Then again, it's Chris mania so it may be a different situation with him.

Another thought, Roberto's edit really is the most F2 when compared- chemistry, difficulty opening up- so it would make sense for Chris to come out second anyway.
    ~ Sex and the City