Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Had to stop listening...they brought someone named Jeremy in to the interview (don't know who he is) and they started talking about foot fetishes. Oooooo-kay.

So! Little nuggets that I got from the interview:
    1. He thinks they're going after Chris for TB and if he turns it down, they will go to Roberto
    2. Reid (don't know who he is) was going to be TB but b/c of a disagreement about monetary compensation, it didn't happen.
    3. Ali is getting paid 200-250k to be TB'ette
    4. RS admits that he emails with lots of past cast members, but is friends with three of them: Jeremy (see above), Tanner, and Rozlyn

Quote Originally Posted by nycblond;3999193;
    Had to stop listening...they brought someone named Jeremy in to the interview (don't know who he is) and they started talking about foot fetishes. Oooooo-kay.

1. He thinks they're going after Chris for TB and if he turns it down, they will go to Roberto
    2. Reid (don't know who he is) was going to be TB but b/c of a disagreement about monetary compensation, it didn't happen.
    4. RS admits that he emails with lots of past cast members, but is friends with three of them: Jeremy (see above), Tanner, and Rozlyn
    Jeremy was the fan favorite beloved F3 on DeAnna's season
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Thanks for the summary! Reid and Jeremy were the beloved F3s in seasons 5 and 4, respectively. They weren't chosen because those Bettes were loco.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Thanks! I agree that they are probably after Chris for TB if he wants it......and I think he will take it. If not, I wouldn't mind Roberto being the bachelor either. These guys are so great, either one will do for me!

I'd rather they do a double one. But, either one would be good. Only reason I would watch. I can't see me following with Kirk, Ty or Craig R. on it.

I still can't believe he doesn't even want to know how it all went down during the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3999303;
    I still can't believe he doesn't even want to know how it all went down during the FRC.
    I don't understand that either. You would thing he would want to know every little detail so he can brag about it.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3999303;
    I'd rather they do a double one. But, either one would be good. Only reason I would watch. I can't see me following with Kirk, Ty or Craig R. on it.

I really think RS is right on this ya'll. She's so happy out and about being single because that is what she chose at the FRC, to be single. No matter how wonderful these two men are, she just didn't want a relationship with them for whatever reason. I can't wait until after the ATFR show taping to finally (hopefully) have the season's ending confirmed because it's been one big headache.

I also believe that Chris will be the next bachelor. I honestly believe that he will take the offer. And if not, well Roberto is moving to CALI possibly, so he would be a great one too if Chris turns it down!

I think RS is right in that these people barely spend any time alone. For her to wait and pick after a edited tv show makes no sense. You have to be with the person to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3999324;
    I think RS is right in that these people barely spend any time alone. For her to wait and pick after a edited tv show makes no sense. You have to be with the person to make it work.
    Yea, I'm back on the Ali is single train. Steve's confident in his sources and still believes Ali is single. Although, I'd love for him to be wrong (here's hoping for different spoilers at this weekend's taping of the ATFR).

Blogtalk radio hosts suck. Are they all this bad?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3999312;
    I really think RS is right on this ya'll. She's so happy out and about being single because that is what she chose at the FRC, to be single. No matter how wonderful these two men are, she just didn't want a relationship with them for whatever reason. I can't wait until after the ATFR show taping to finally (hopefully) have the season's ending confirmed because it's been one big headache.

I also believe that Chris will be the next bachelor. I honestly believe that he will take the offer. And if not, well Roberto is moving to CALI possibly, so he would be a great one too if Chris turns it down!
    ITA! ( I always seem to agree with you lol). Can't wait for Saturday night to hear all the info from the ATFR.