Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3997886;
    All our excitement went out of the season when RS said Ali likely picks no one. Particularly because Roberto and Chris both seem pretty great. I'll watch Chris as the Bach, though - How about you Alanna?

kmack, you might try sending a PM to Bloomers. I think she probably knows other FoRTers here who have gone and she can direct you to them. I know people have posted in the past about going but can't think of who they are off the top of my head but Bloomers might.
    The people I know that have gone in the past aren't posting this season. I'm sorry that I can't help1

She might go on the main board and find the email addy and try writing. Some people have lucked up that way.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Steve is live on the Olivia Wilder show right now if anybody wants to listen. The link is at his site.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

FORT Newbie

Listening in to RS' radio show and will type if anything good comes up

He's VERY confident and sticks by the Ali is single spoiler.

FORT Newbie

Someone just asked if ALI is proposed to/who she picks...
    -He reiterates that he does not know what happens at FRC. He states that his sources maintain Ali left Bora Bora as a single woman. But he does say that if his sources are wrong, then he will come out and say that they're wrong, but he doesn't *think* they are.
    -He refuses to talk about his sources, only saying that on some seasons, there has been one source...on other seasons, there have been three...and on other seasons, there have been five. He says that people freely come to him with information (ex. several of Frank's friends from home came to him to tell him that IRL he doesn't wear glasses)

Quote Originally Posted by nycblond;3999072;
    Someone just asked if ALI is proposed to/who she picks...
    -He reiterates that he does not know what happens at FRC. He states that his sources maintain Ali left Bora Bora as a single woman. But he does say that if his sources are wrong, then he will come out and say that they're wrong, but he doesn't *think* they are.
    -He refuses to talk about his sources, only saying that on some seasons, there has been one source...on other seasons, there have been three...and on other seasons, there have been five. He says that people freely come to him with information (ex. several of Frank's friends from home came to him to tell him that IRL he doesn't wear glasses)
    this gives me the feeling he's not 100% sure - maybe just 95% sure....there's still hope for you Roberto fans!

I think it smells like the "witching hour" that time between the FRC and the MTA/WTA, when all the theories start bubbling and the sides begin to form..and each side swears that their man is the right man...and their source is the right source....then when the clock strikes twelve and the smoke disappears we are left with the reality that RS was right along..and MF is the devil incarnate.

FORT Newbie

As for AFR - He says he is not guaranteed information from this coming Saturday, but that he hopes to get something posted late that night...hmmm.
    His source told him that Ali is single and wants to be single and will not pick anyone.

hopefully he hasn't allowed his desire for Ali to cloud his usual judgment and it's not just wishful thinking that this source is correct in saying she's single & available

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3999124;
    hopefully he hasn't allowed his desire for Ali to cloud his usual judgment and it's not just wishful thinking that this source is correct in saying she's single & available
    Ohmygosh, he LOVES her on his blogs. He doesn't even care that she's gained weight or whatever shallow things he is usually nervous about. He's totally Team Ali.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City