Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3997726;
    The only people who seem to be making those comments about Roberto are the few on FB! Most people like Roberto, they just think Chris is a better fit. Maybe it's because they have seen more of him.
    I don't care much for Casey but check out what he says about Roberto in the video after the MTA (on the red carpet).

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3996665;
    I think we get a better idea with RS's spoilers.
    We're getting some info from Don too this time. What's the consensus on him? Fanfic or truth?

FORT Newbie

What if RS is right that Ali leaves with no one because the final rose ceremony has not happened yet? What if Ali does need more time, or just for the simple fact of throwing off RS the rose cereomony takes place at a later date, or after?????

Quote Originally Posted by DramaQueen48;3997929;
    We're getting some info from Don too this time. What's the consensus on him? Fanfic or truth?
    High schooler with no summer job all the way, baby! The tiara sold it for me.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3997917;
    Very true but TPTB aren't doing a good job of keeping the suspense. Whatever.

And if Chris is the next Bach, I am going to even more obsessed with this dumb show than I am now. I'm going to need my friends and family to go ahead and sign me up for an episode of Intervention now. Seriously. It's going to be mania if he's really TB.
    Well TPTB might not be doing a good job of keeping the suspense but they sure are keeping us on this board!

the only thing that seems to make sense for me right now is that she rejects Chris at the FRC, then tells Roberto she wants to spend a few extra days with him off camera. They stay in Tahiti a few extra days then for some reason decide to part ways. That way the spoilers that she picks Roberto are sorta right, but the RS spoiler that she's single is also right, explains if there were some extra days at the end, the happy twitter pic of Roberto, etc.

and then I chalk up the move to Cali for Roberto as a good career move for him (for whatever reason).

FORT Fogey

The guy who doesn't get picked has a better chance at fame and glory by going on to be the next bachelor.

Maybe all 3 got together, had a pow-wow and decided that since there aren't any sparks between Ali and either of them to just call it a day and then it would be an even playing field for Chris and Roberto as to gets picked for the next bachelor.

Anyway, I took a nap today and woke up startled with a vision of Roberto's bio being displayed on the web in the context of the guy Ali doesn't choose.

If anyone here calls, please ask why he doesn't know who gets dumped first, or more details of what happens during the MTP, LCD, etc. like he did with earlier in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3998066;
    the only thing that seems to make sense for me right now is that she rejects Chris at the FRC, then tells Roberto she wants to spend a few extra days with him off camera. They stay in Tahiti a few extra days then for some reason decide to part ways. That way the spoilers that she picks Roberto are sorta right, but the RS spoiler that she's single is also right, explains if there were some extra days at the end, the happy twitter pic of Roberto, etc.

and then I chalk up the move to Cali for Roberto as a good career move for him (for whatever reason).
    Maybe the cautionary tale that is Jason Mesnick had its effect on her...as it should have. And that can be true regardless of whether she is engaged to Roberto or they parted ways...either way, perhaps she let it gel for 48 hours before making a decision about him.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3998066;

I think this scenario seems very plausible. If she did keep someone around to "go on a test drive" then that is why everything is so hush hush and it also fits with RS reports.