Page 48 of 535 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3886763;
    He pretty much knew that Ed was the F1. He didn't know if Ed proposed.
    I think he knew for sure after he got details of the atfr. I don't believe he knew any more than we knew up until that point.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3888252;
    RS tweeted that he wouldn't have any bachelorette news in his column tomorrow. I wonder if he has been cut off? Why would he hold on to something juicy if he had it?
    He probably just had a lot to write about the other reality shows he follows. He does that sometimes -- exclude one or two shows in order to catch up on others. Maybe he's still in the process of verifying his Bach/ette scoop, who knows? He'll have something good for us soon.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3888252;
    RS tweeted that he wouldn't have any bachelorette news in his column tomorrow. I wonder if he has been cut off? Why would he hold on to something juicy if he had it?
    That is why I asked if he knew the F1 first during Jillian's season. He knew the F1 during Jake and Jason's seasons before the finale. When it comes to the bachelorette it seem like a different source.

I would not be surprised if he does know the F1 for Ali's season at some point though.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

His new post is up... and he does have an update on the spoilers.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SweetAchar137;3888502;
    I believe him when he says he knows everything. In a couple of weeks folks better be sure they want to hear all the details before coming to this board, because once it is all out, it will leak into the threads.

Oh dear - no matter what, whatever he spills is going to get a lot of people riled up in disbief......I'm off to read - tks.

And I know the mods went to a lot of trouble to make 2 separate boards, but there will be folks who won't bother to read the rules and will leak RS info over there and they're not going to be fast enough for others to not find out what they dont' want to know.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3888524;
    I believe him when he says he knows everything. In a couple of weeks folks better be sure they want to hear all the details before coming to this board, because once it is all out, it will leak into the threads.
    I think it is going to be really hard to stay away from anything he says. He is very well informed, and we already know that information will spill across the internet and on various TV shows. Even if someone chooses not to read his website or this board, the information will be free flowing everywhere.

that depends on how salacious the info is - in all likelihood mainstream media (by that I mean US magazine) aren't going to be interested in eliminations, who gets the FIR, dates or anything that tedious - but I do expect them to pick up on the guy with the girlfiriend who calls Ali scandal. Probably down the line, they might pick up on the F1/2/3 guys - especially if they have checkered pasts.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by SweetAchar137;3888502;
    Don't look if you don't want to but.....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    RS says the first night meet & greet is craziness, a guy does a back flip off the limo & a guy gets down on his knees, and he knows how many she eliminates the first night (isn't it usually 10 if there is a 25 guy line up?)
    "Shakespeare In Love"

I think we can assume that since we're in the RS spoiler thread we dont' need to use spoiler tags?